Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:02:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you research projects for investment?  (Read 45 times)
fattyax (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 06:21:37 AM

Hello everybody. what I should look for choosing projects for investment? Now I want to buy CheckDot and Rune tokens, and I want to be sure that I have correctly evaluated the projects. What do you pay attention to when researching projects?
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 12:34:49 PM

Nowadays it is very easy to find projects to invest in, especially short term. Just look for a project that has an IDO on a good platform, and has many partners, backed by a lot of venture capital.
And a project like this will usually provide a large return in a short period of time.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 01:23:28 PM

Stop spamming and shilling your CheckDot project in here with your alts.
It is funny that these people won't stop shilling their garbage project, like getting desperate to get the attention of the many of the ShitDot project.
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 01:42:57 PM

Prices that skyrocket certainly tempt newcomers, but they must be aware of the risks before they plunge.
If you have just started watching crypto assets and wondering whether to invest, you need to do research before you invest a large amount of money in any crypto assets, spend hours to examine it.
So, you understand the value and risk proposition.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: