Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone willing to sponsor my works/posts?  (Read 24 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 09:49:12 AM

I wish to start posting without signature unless I find a suitable one to wear.
There are alot of works I need to get done else developers could be stuck or start build things the wrong way. Besides, the space has been under a strong shield that I worry could be weakened and breached by those who hate it... That will mean a total takeover or corruption of the space.
The truth is we need a head, especially the spiritual head, because the battle is fought and won in the spirit before it happens physically. Bitcoin and crypto in general have couple of leaders I consider competent but they seem to be mostly about the physical and less spiritual. The more spiritual ones are on the wrong side of the Spirit spectrum unfortunately.
So, If you want me to post without signature or you have a suitable signature, please let me know or you could sponsor my works or even donate. I'm not really good at demanding that I get paid for doing my job, infact I'm in a position that requires I don't demand to be paid.
Consider donating or sponsoring my works.  If leaders of the world are well paid for solving little to no problems, why not a mere mortal like me that was given the position to lead by our CREATOR?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: