Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rabbitex Token (TEX) - Rabbitex.io may be a scam - DYOR  (Read 49 times)
trendvip (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 06:26:38 PM

Possible SCAM ALERT!
I asked the fowling questions on their TG channel and got banned and message deleted:
I am totally confused, while the price of moonrabbit is collapsing, the sale of NFT is a total failure, you are launching the sale of TEX on BSC, why don't you have a contract on Moonrabbit blockchian? Why don't you accept AAA and why ask BNB for a product that doesn't exist?

I'm invested in MoonRabbit, but I'm sure I was scammed, the whole project may be a ponzi scheme, hope not.

But this Rabbitex asking for money and lunching a contract on BSC is not normal, they dont have any product, nothing, stay away....don't lose your money like I did.

Rabbitex may be an upcoming scam

Also Moon Rabbit AAA may turn out to be a scam too, they said that there will be 8.88 Billion tokens max supply they minted new tokens which now are at 13,222,222,222 AAA
all these new minted tokens going every day to exchanges and price goes down.
Asking this questions in their TG got me banned.
The say it is needed for the bridge, but if they need AAA tokens for bridge or test or whatever why they don't buy from exchanges.

HOPE IM WRONG AND IF THEIR ADMINS, TEAM MEMBERS CHALLENGE MY STATEMENTS - they should respond coherently to these doubts, not to ban all members
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: