Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:18:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiveterminal Token $Hvn A tale of a sleeping giant in a coma  (Read 31 times)
TheToadStoole (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 09:04:51 AM

Probably the last sleeping giant of this market cycle but none the less a coin of phenomenal potential. Some day soon in the not so distant future we will be working and living in the Metaverse. Hiveterminal token represents an oppurtunity for smart invoicing within the Metaverse. To invoice virtual clients, to create virtual liquidity, to tap into into the ecosystem at its very core. The coin currently trades at about 2 cents. There is no reason why the marketcap cannot reach 5 billion in the short term with strong community support and resilience. This would generate a 500x oppurtunity. I've been an exponent of enjin coin since 2017. At times the project seemed all but dead to me. Today it has given me 10000% ROI. Hiveterminal token has all the markings of enjin coin. It currently reminds me of the time enjin was adopted by Samsung. Lying in limbo waiting for the world to realise its potential. Its a decent coin with a hardworking team in it for the long haul and I wish them all the very best. More importantly I wish you all the very best in your investing endeavours. We are all earlier adopters, we are all pioneers. We strive to promote good coins. Together we can oversome the tide of crap dog coins currently infecting crypto. Together we can create a world of equal oppurtunity, of equal access to liquidity. A fundementally sounds and fair system. I ask for your support in Hvn. Together lets make crypto great again. See you all in the Metaverse.

BTC: 161Zvrpcbk5WuFeMTZGMDPw9gArTg2xn65
Techdev

Activity: 265
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 01:27:33 PM

I can assist with marketing. Telegram: @SMMarketingPros
TheToadStoole (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 01:44:47 PM