Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:56:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: By holding stablecoins, you earn a steady 5% per day  (Read 378 times)
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 11:01:12 PM

Did I say it was Binance?
Can you read properly? I never mentioned Binance, what I wrote above is 'Coinbase'. Please read carefully before you respond it.  Roll Eyes

I am not sure Coinbase will run this program for a long time

Did I tell you to do it?
Do I say to do the same way as you?
Anyway, I don't know why you are so emotional, I just share my opinion. If you don't like it, you can ignore it.

But with 1000USDT, you may only get a 1.6% yield ratio.
If I have $1000, I prefer to buy some altcoins with that fund. Then, I will trade it regularly. I think it will be more profitable than staking it.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 11:34:04 PM

I don't know why you all choose to hold risky and unstable currencies, but Coinbase is now offering a non-destructive alternative mining program that can steadily earn 5% per day as long as you have USDT in your wallet and participate in DeFi's mining program. For example, I have 130KUSDT in my wallet right now, and I'm generating 6,000-7,000 usdt of mineral revenue per day from the mine pool. There was no collateral and Coinbase was the first exchange in the world to go public, so I felt my money would be safe. So I choose it. What about you?
It'll be big if its a per day rate lol. I don't think that they're willing to give you that 6-7K$ per day by just giving them your 130K$. Well, there are lots of projects who offer more than that 5% per annum. Even a 100% in other defi project or even goes high up to a 500%. These are much profitable than what coinbase are offering. Providing liquidity is quite a good option too. Just be careful with IL.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 11:57:32 PM

That's not 5% per day.

That's too good to be true if there are platforms that offer that for real. They're per annum.
I was about to say the same thing. Very few platforms calculate their APY per day, unless they have a calculator but usually this is per annum, and still 5% per annum for stablecoins is still decent. Much more decent than what Binance offers but in the end it's all about risk tolerance.

You can get higher/lower APY for your money, it all depends on how much risk you want to take for that yearly interest. If you look at Tranchess Protocol or other DeFi protocols the APYs are much more attractive than what an exchange like Gate or Coinbase can offer.

In the end, it is up to the individual and doing what feels safe for them. In a way, we are fortunate to even have this choice Grin
HodlerKing101

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 04:08:52 AM

If you want to stake your USDT, better option is Celsius.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: