Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:29:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have found interesting coin - JDE  (Read 38 times)
To_Omari (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 07:20:26 AM

Hello everyone. Recently I have found new coin and the concept behind it seemed quite interesting to me so I would like to tell a little bit more about this coin. This new coin is JDE.

It seems interesting that this coin uses CryptoNote protocol. As I have understood it means that this cryptocurrency is quite confidential. You can notice the tendency of altcoins to be created on very same base, sometimes just by changing the name of coin. Those coins surely miss the point crypto. In case of JDE it seems that coin is well designed and configurated including important protocols and methods like Ring Signature.

I also have found that this coin is based on euro. I guess it has their own advantages and disadvantages, but I also believe that it will maintain costs of this coins at even level. A lot of new altcoins are based on BTC so price can fluctuate quite significantly. I mean it is sort of gamble with all those altcoins since price is unstable. You can also notice how cypto whales pump those altcoins leaving them much below the support level after the pump. In case of JDE the price is more predictable as well as the price of coin can’t really drop below the price of euro itself. It may come handy to users who wants to use crypto on regular bases since price is always staying on
reasonable level.

What is more, JDE uses Diffie–Hellman. I think you have heard about this method of key exchange. It prevents eavesdropping and man-in-the-middle attacks while sending information through public channels. I believe that since popularity of crypto nowadays is increasing, there will be also increase of people who wants to exploit bugs and flaws of public channels. To tackle this problem JDE also has strong encryption algorithms working to protect users. In general, it is always important to stay not only untraced, but also prevent others form altering or collecting your information.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: