Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:26:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elon doesn't own Shiba?  (Read 660 times)
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 08:24:08 PM

~
Well just because one is an influencer, they thought that Shiba would really have a major connection with Musk. It is not just Dog coins actually. Every meme coins out there ( should we count Squid shit token as one?), wouldn't just survive. It's all purely just manipulated by hypes and all these influencers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 09:25:04 PM

~
Well just because one is an influencer, they thought that Shiba would really have a major connection with Musk. It is not just Dog coins actually. Every meme coins out there ( should we count Squid shit token as one?), wouldn't just survive. It's all purely just manipulated by hypes and all these influencers.
Unfortunately, SHIB was able to survive because of its good hype and now it will be hard for them to die. We should be more careful on dealing with these meme token, I can trade with this but not to hold that much. Elon is still with DOGE and he just tweet recently to accept DOGE, now its price reacts on that. SHIB doesn’t need Elon though because its pumping without him.
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 718

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 09:36:25 PM

I found a news that the Shiba Inu commuity is not happy with Elon Musk. $SHIB crashed after Musk revealed he didn’t own it and only had BTC, ETH and DOGE. Elon Musk has a Shiba Inu puppy at home. Elon Musk has joked about Shiba Inu, but Elon Musk doesn’t hodl Shiba Inu.

Replying to one of the many Shiba Inu accounts on Crypto Twitter, the famous Elon Musk confirmed that he didn’t own Shiba Inu, despite being a highly influential figure for that community.

I think this will have an effect with the Shiba price but not a big effect because Shiba is still at 0.000042$ at price even if Elon musk revealed he doesn't own Shiba what was your thoughts on this folks?
I'm not really interested in such news, today influencers are chasing their popularity in order to influence crypto, the case that happened to Elon Musk for example, he said today he doesn't have a shiba inu, but he only keeps bitcoin, Eth and Doge, I'm sure in the future he will also say something else to influence the concentration of many people, that's why I'm not very interested in such news.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 09:47:05 PM

~
Yeah, sure but the question will always rely on "for how long" will this coin survive? Back then, I was planning on investing on DOGE, which thankfully was delayed over and over as I was busy keeping an eye out of the coins I previously invested.
DOGE might hold out, but I am sure that newer meme coins would just dry overnight.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 09:52:04 PM

~
Yeah, sure but the question will always rely on "for how long" will this coin survive? Back then, I was planning on investing on DOGE, which thankfully was delayed over and over as I was busy keeping an eye out of the coins I previously invested.
DOGE might hold out, but I am sure that newer meme coins would just dry overnight.
Nothing beats out the original and if there are some meme coins who do gain up some traction or interest just like Shib then it wouldn't last long yet people would still ending up on acquiring Doge instead on speaking with memecoins thing.

For Elon then who knows if he owns SHIB or not because he's the only one would able to know that and not the public.

Owns or not then its none of our business but basing off with just sentiments then it wouldn't really be that reliable.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2021, 11:53:13 PM

Shiba's marketing team deserves a high appreciation, they can convince investors to continue to buy and be loyal, this is what allows them to skyrocket and compete with other top coins, especially the metaverse project so that everyone deserves to be optimistic about the future of Shiba Inu.

The developers of Shiba Inu have their own promotion plan for this coin. And judging by the result that we see today, they are doing it well. But undoubtedly, if Elon Musk had been interested in Shiba Inu, just as he was in shill Doge, the result would have been much better.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 05:07:53 AM

Probably it's done.. Elon become so quiet maybe next season he will appear again and making noise in the internet. Lol, by the way i dont know if you guys believe what others saying that elon's isn't part of shiba inu project although the name of that token came from his dog itself .  Cheesy infact it's been 3 months shiba inu becomes stagnant and that man remains quite until now.. Maybe it's true?.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 05:15:17 AM

I found a news that the Shiba Inu commuity is not happy with Elon Musk. $SHIB crashed after Musk revealed he didn’t own it and only had BTC, ETH and DOGE. Elon Musk has a Shiba Inu puppy at home. Elon Musk has joked about Shiba Inu, but Elon Musk doesn’t hodl Shiba Inu.

Replying to one of the many Shiba Inu accounts on Crypto Twitter, the famous Elon Musk confirmed that he didn’t own Shiba Inu, despite being a highly influential figure for that community.

I think this will have an effect with the Shiba price but not a big effect because Shiba is still at 0.000042$ at price even if Elon musk revealed he doesn't own Shiba what was your thoughts on this folks?

Elon Musk didn't reveal that he did not possess the SHIBA INU token, only answered the question of whether he had any. This meme coin had never anything with Elon Musk. After all, this meme coin was made only because Elon bought a dog of that breed. Now, all those who have invested in Shiba Inu should think hard about what they really did with their money.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 05:25:11 AM

~
looks like this will continue to resonate when @elonmusk can successfully do to doge and all believe that what is done will make a difference but it will not last long and only for a moment and all will experience disappointment because it is not in accordance with what is desired.

someone like @elonmusk always aims to seek temporary advantage and manipulate which can lead to change due to excessive trust and certainly not good because coin memes are very sensitive to not being able to survive well.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Refrumatrix

Activity: 301
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 07:27:18 AM

There is no way to know if Elon holds some shiba because we can't figure out what Elon ETH address looks like so just because Elon isn't shilling shiba doesn't mean he doesn't have any, just because the government hate crypto doesn't mean they don't have any BTC is store

aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 07:46:09 AM

There is no way to know if Elon holds some shiba because we can't figure out what Elon ETH address looks like so just because Elon isn't shilling shiba doesn't mean he doesn't have any, just because the government hate crypto doesn't mean they don't have any BTC is store

Have you been hiding in the cave for the last year? Elon Musk bought Bitcoin for $1.5 billion! Everything had to be reported to the stock exchange supervision, because he was buying it with Tesla's money.
Why would a man who invests in space rockets invest in a meme coin about a dog?!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 04:10:05 PM

I don’t know why most of you think that a public figure/celebrity has to always do things to please y’all. He’s free to make jokes and talk about Shiba Inu if he wants to. It’s possible that he must have heard about it with the way that things has been going with SHIB in the market; it was being hyped heavily, so it’s quite possible for him to know about it.

So, it is not bad if he decides to talk about it at any time, I don’t see why people should be complaining or being angry with him for not investing in SHIB, it is not a must that he’s going to be investing in a particular. Everything is all about choice, if he feels that he should be investing in it, then he would do that, but if not, he wouldn’t at all, if he doesn’t see the need for it.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 08:25:54 PM

I'm not really interested in such news, today influencers are chasing their popularity in order to influence crypto, the case that happened to Elon Musk for example, he said today he doesn't have a shiba inu, but he only keeps bitcoin, Eth and Doge, I'm sure in the future he will also say something else to influence the concentration of many people, that's why I'm not very interested in such news.
Even though the influencer has an influence in this regard, even though the influence is not too big, some people make issues like this to choose a particular coin, so it's not surprising that some people are interested in the issue played by Elon Musk, the difference is that Elon Musk doesn't make a big target against the Shiba Inu, due to various considerations that affect his advantage.
It's true, it's undeniable that influencers have an influence on this, but not everything they say should be a reference for people to start investing, especially when it comes to shiba inu, which are quite a lot today, many factors must be considered, not only Influencers only, if not I think in the future more people will lose money from the investment results.
Easy to say but you cant dictate out the community for them not to listen into and specially if influencial people would make out some word then they would usually be believing for some potential price market affect out of those words which they do make out some immediate action according to it
and thats why we do see significant movement which we didnt anticipate for it to happen because we've seen those words are obviously manipulative.
Come to think that those people are here for the same reason which is to make profits and once they do driven off with some hype then
they could really take advantage of that.

TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 07:27:02 AM

This means that it is proven that the influencer has an influence on this problem, although not so much, the community that is built is not based on evidence, so when this incident continues, the coin will decline, the effect on price decline is certain, because after all, influencer speculation will determine the day. this, moreover he ever made it on dogecoin.
that's because many people do believe in and follow Influencer. although I'm not sure Elon owns Shiba as an investment asset. but followers love Elon's positive tweets and that makes market adoption increase. and vice versa, when the market dumps. it is the community itself that plays into these meme assets.
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 07:47:05 AM

As I know, Elon Musk recently tweeted that Doge would be accepted as payment for Tesla products, this surprised me but it was his choice as Tesla CEO.
For shiba, it seems that Shiba doesn't need Elonmusk to fly to the moon, there will be surprises in the future because Shib is slowly building fundamentals and its products have proven to be used like Shibaswap.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
mafoja1

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 07:57:57 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2022, 01:36:14 AM by mafoja1

deletd
dEjAvOU

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 08:17:44 AM

I think this doesn't matter, Shiba can grow because of the community and not depend on Elon Musk, this proves that the performance that happened with Shiba is very good and deserves to be a long term investment.
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 09:55:40 PM

Elon Musk didn't reveal that he did not possess the SHIBA INU token, only answered the question of whether he had any. This meme coin had never anything with Elon Musk. After all, this meme coin was made only because Elon bought a dog of that breed. Now, all those who have invested in Shiba Inu should think hard about what they really did with their money.
I doubt it, if they earned money they are not going to think about how lucky they were that was the case, instead they are going to think of themselves as great investors and look for the next great thing, that is how those people think and they are never going to learn their lesson until they lose all their money, and even then there is a great deal of people that despite losing all their capital do not learn and will invest in those coins again as soon as they have some extra capital available.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 10:41:12 PM

Elon is a super rich guy and also a big influencer in crypto world. I think there is a reaction on the price of shiba inu when he admitted in a tweet that he didn't hold any shiba inu but as you said that the effect wasn't too big so you don't have to worry if elon doesn't have shib. What you should worry about is the fact that most shib investors want to get rich quick. Maybe if you bought shib early when the price was super low then you are rich now but if you bought it recently maybe you will have to wait for very long time before you get rich with shiba inu. IMO

It seems very natural that the Shiba Inu community is disappointed with Elon Musk's statement, because Elon Musk's influence is quite large
and can make the price of Dogecoin pump. Now the Shiba Inu community realizes that Shiba Inu won't be as hype as Dogecoin. I believe this
news will have an effect on the price of Shiba Inu, there must be quite a lot of people who think Elon Musk is holding Shiba Inu, so they bought
Shiba Inu. Such investors will immediately sell their Shiba Inu knowing that Elon Musk does not own a Shiba Inu, but the effect will not be too big.
Even so, it is better if we still have the Shiba Inu immediately sell it and replace it with an investment in other coins. Because in my opinion
there are many other coins that are much better than Shiba Inu, but if there are people who do buy Shiba Inu at peak prices, there is no other
choice must wait until the price of Shiba Inu recovers, rather than selling it now and incurring a sizable loss.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 03:43:30 AM

Well, we don't know what's in the mind of Elon Musk of why He said that, remember that He is a smart person and famous Influencer, He cannot achieved this if He is not an intelligent guy. It could be the reason is why He mentioned that things, it might be He knows a lot of the community will get disappointed where a lot of the holders will sell their holdings and if that happens, Elon might possible to buy a huge amount of SHIB when the price value get dump in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: