Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:06:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elon doesn't own Shiba?  (Read 666 times)
mumang siat

Activity: 472
Merit: 56

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 04:35:32 PM

I found a news that the Shiba Inu commuity is not happy with Elon Musk. $SHIB crashed after Musk revealed he didn’t own it and only had BTC, ETH and DOGE. Elon Musk has a Shiba Inu puppy at home. Elon Musk has joked about Shiba Inu, but Elon Musk doesn’t hodl Shiba Inu.

Replying to one of the many Shiba Inu accounts on Crypto Twitter, the famous Elon Musk confirmed that he didn’t own Shiba Inu, despite being a highly influential figure for that community.

I think this will have an effect with the Shiba price but not a big effect because Shiba is still at 0.000042$ at price even if Elon musk revealed he doesn't own Shiba what was your thoughts on this folks?
The links that continue to be marked on Elon Musk's account do not make a guarantee that this coin will develop, moreover Elon Musk himself has announced that he is not the owner or development of this coin, the speculation that the shiba coin continues to develop does not make any impact, it is confirmation made by Elon Musk made this coin decrease, so this shiba did not run smoothly in the market, although at a glance we can see that the shiba inu is still able to survive until now
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2022, 05:25:07 PM

I don't know, Elon has become an important figure in the crypto world now,
because he was the first to fomo memes coin, the first time the coin memes were Doge and Shiba,
after that everyone followed him, yes it's terrible because public figures like Elon are fomoing memes coin ,
I also believe that currently Elon is not holding Shiba
Elon does not mention anywhere that he own a Shiba coin. Maybe he own Doge coin , BTC and Eth. Now it does not matter he hold or not this memecoin is struggling so much and not looking bullish for short term in long term we can just hope that we may see rally like previous.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: