Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KASPA (KAS) - GPU PoW - ghostDAG  (Read 8739 times)
TheSheepCat

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 02:22:26 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2022, 08:41:02 PM by Mr. Big

Judging by the increase in the hash rate, mining is carried out on video cards
but there was no announcement of the miner for the GPU.
Someone mines with a private miner.
The value of the coin is highly questionable and there is no question of fair distribution.

Third party developers in the community have voluntarily contributed GPU tools. If you pay attention to the discord server, you must know this tool. Is it fair? All over again is to fight for it by yourself, not wait here!

Kaspa's official website has a link to discord server. Those who are interested can pay attention!

This is a community project, no ICO, no hype
Why can't  announcements here on the forum?
Why are so many newbies shilling a coin?
Is the coin not interesting to the old-timers of the forum?

premining has many forms LOL

just for me, to understand your point of you: if a community project with no hype, no marketing, no nothing, just software developers working on code, starts running within its community (which is following the project since at least one year) but without an announcement on this forum, it means that the target of the project community is "premining"?

seriously?  

https://i.imgur.com/69XXwQs.png
Well that was easy to prove as not-blatantlie.

Seems like your network already got 51% attacked, and you dont even know it:
https://i.imgur.com/n3cFRMi.png

If you think me talking about your project problems is undermining the project, maybe you should look in the mirror and do something.

your strategy to "talking about your project problems" is:
1. take a random screenshot of a single message, place it out of context and state that "it's proving something" (your first point on the message above;
2. take a random screenshot of the network correctly reacting to a wrong operation of a miner and describe the situation as "your network have been 51% attacked and you didn't even know that". (second point on the message above).

well.

i feel that, if your target is to troll, the approach you're offering is perfect.

but.

if you are looking for a constructive discussion about the project with developers, supporters, etc, maybe you should at least:
1. propose you question, doubt and critics in a decent way, so everyone can extract some value from these discussions;
2. if you want to sh*t on something, at least study what you are talking about first; otherwise, you seems just a little bit s*upid.

thank you for your time.

i'm sure that, from now on, we'll read a lot of interesting discussion and arguments from you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 03:29:04 PM

This is the type of shitcoin that won't make you folks any money.

Just scam artist with claims of "tech" LOL

Tech tech..premine..tech. Then Dump! LOL
shaideshe

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 03:53:22 PM

Do you have any actual critique of the tech? Our claims are very clear, can you point out which of them are "scam"? Does our code not do what we claim that it does? Are there any other coins which achieve what our tech already achieves (e.g. immediate confirmations on a pure POW chain)? I am all ears as to why you refer to me as a "scam artist".
TheSheepCat

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 04:58:43 PM

i remember that discussions on this forum were bringing way more value on people reading, studying and learning.

and i'm kind of surprised that an account flagged as "legendary" waste its time with statements with no value like that.
Titorelli

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 06:02:30 PM

As a casual observer not affiliated with the project in anyway I have to say that Kaspa is one of the most promising projects I've come across in my 5 years of exploring crypto. There is a sea of crap out there so it's refreshing to find a project that offers not only unique tech but also strives to uphold the OG philosophical roots of crypto, keeping things as decentralized as possible. I came across the work of daglabs from a coindesk article written in 2018 and was intrigued enough to follow their research and development  to the eventual launching of Kaspa. If it's a con it's a really, really, really, long con... "Kaspa is a community project, completely open source, no central governance, no biz model. The mainnet was openly launched without premining or any other preallocation of coins." There was no premine if you did even a little research you would find that the devs try to keep everything as transparent as possible with the community. Will it make folks money? No one can know that for sure but so far things are looking great IMO.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 10:34:59 PM

As a casual observer not affiliated with the project in anyway I have to say that Kaspa is one of the most promising projects I've come across in my 5 years of exploring crypto. There is a sea of crap out there so it's refreshing to find a project that offers not only unique tech but also strives to uphold the OG philosophical roots of crypto, keeping things as decentralized as possible. I came across the work of daglabs from a coindesk article written in 2018 and was intrigued enough to follow their research and development  to the eventual launching of Kaspa. If it's a con it's a really, really, really, long con... "Kaspa is a community project, completely open source, no central governance, no biz model. The mainnet was openly launched without premining or any other preallocation of coins." There was no premine if you did even a little research you would find that the devs try to keep everything as transparent as possible with the community. Will it make folks money? No one can know that for sure but so far things are looking great IMO.

heard and seen it all

now this is the killer quote..

Will it make folks money? No one can know that for sure

you have to have coins to dump on unsuspecting newbs to make money that's how you make money. idiot
Titorelli

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 11:39:15 PM

Haha, Wow I'm sorry I didn't realize i was talking to a legendary piece of shit! You are a true shit poster and I bow down before your porcelain throne. Why don't you enlighten all us noob's with your turd ass and lay down some good reasons why this project's tech is terrible, was premined, and a scam? I'm sure they are there, I believe in you!!! You are more than the sum of the generic copy paste troll comments you leave.

I'll level with you, obviously I'm interested in the project as a potential investor and I'd love to hear your negative reasons for not "digging" it. If I had to assume I would say, you are either a simple troll, or apart of a competing agenda, but who knows? Maybe I'm being too pessimistic. Maybe, just maybe you really have everyones best interest at heart (which is so kind of you). SO PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU! YOU FECAL SOAKED LEGEND, PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME AND GIVE ME THE KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION BEFORE I MAKE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE INVESTING IN KASPA! Just do me and others the simple privilege of at least posting a complete thought or forming a complete argument when you lay down your profound blah, blah.
mike5456

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 01:53:25 AM

Is there a GUI miner?
rocketrunner442

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 04:11:30 AM

Is there a GUI miner?

No and no plans for that now that I'm aware. Recent command line tool is just about as simple as other GPU mining software. The discord also has a several helpful people if users run into problems.
shaideshe

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 08:33:46 AM

Haha, Wow I'm sorry I didn't realize i was talking to a legendary piece of shit! You are a true shit poster and I bow down before your porcelain throne. Why don't you enlighten all us noob's with your turd ass and lay down some good reasons why this project's tech is terrible, was premined, and a scam? I'm sure they are there, I believe in you!!! You are more than the sum of the generic copy paste troll comments you leave.

I'll level with you, obviously I'm interested in the project as a potential investor and I'd love to hear your negative reasons for not "digging" it. If I had to assume I would say, you are either a simple troll, or apart of a competing agenda, but who knows? Maybe I'm being too pessimistic. Maybe, just maybe you really have everyones best interest at heart (which is so kind of you). SO PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU! YOU FECAL SOAKED LEGEND, PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME AND GIVE ME THE KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION BEFORE I MAKE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE INVESTING IN KASPA! Just do me and others the simple privilege of at least posting a complete thought or forming a complete argument when you lay down your profound blah, blah.

Check out his post history, he is "legendary" because he helps people build rigs. No reason to believe he has any more grasp of the theory of cryptocurrencies than his, erm, porcelain throne. If he weren't a coward looking to stir up shit he'd respond to my very reasonable questions instead of picking fights with bystanders.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 12:14:19 PM

Check out his post history, he is "legendary" because he helps people build rigs. No reason to believe he has any more grasp of the theory of cryptocurrencies than his, erm, porcelain throne. If he weren't a coward looking to stir up shit he'd respond to my very reasonable questions instead of picking fights with bystanders.

I've been shitcoining long before i help people build rigs LOL

Tech? LOL the "tech narrative" or "in it for the tech" LOL

You folks are the one who claimed to have invested because of the tech, now tell us how are we gonna get rich from it?

Your answer: i dunno? or you don't want to say? Because... Hehe

I already know your words even before you open your mouth, your shilling techniques are low quality and won't work LOL
TheSheepCat

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 01:03:01 PM

I've been shitcoining long before i help people build rigs LOL

Tech? LOL the "tech narrative" or "in it for the tech" LOL

You folks are the one who claimed to have invested because of the tech, now tell us how are we gonna get rich from it?

Your answer: i dunno? or you don't want to say? Because... Hehe

I already know your words even before you open your mouth, your shilling techniques are low quality and won't work LOL

still nothing useful in this discussion. for anyone.

let's hope there will be some nice valuable discussion here, in the future.
amin216

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 03:30:07 PM

Hi, glad to join the team as Graphic designer/animator (design, NFT projects, templates, 3D animations...)
 Wink Wink Wink
jiucai2008

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 05:19:43 AM

fuck!   hashrate  1T/s
jiucai2008

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 11:53:30 AM

fuck,amd can not dig ,why hashrath 1.4T/h  now?
MMOStars

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 01:09:58 AM

fuck,amd can not dig ,why hashrath 1.4T/h  now?

AMD miner released long time ago, get the head out of your a..
Trdr09de

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2022, 04:36:08 PM

The technical fundamentals of this project are very good. I switched all my mining machines to mine kaspa. Only by being an early user can I have a chance to become a small whale Grin
jiucai2008

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 09:56:18 AM

are you  sure?
amaoback

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 02:41:23 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

上海矿工发来贺电!
amaoback

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 06, 2022, 12:26:28 PM

The technical fundamentals of this project are very good. I switched all my mining machines to mine kaspa. Only by being an early user can I have a chance to become a small whale Grin

Kaspanet is part of the three Heavyhash scam projects.

1. OBTC
2. PBTC
3. Kaspanet

The devs filled the OBTC/PBTC chains with FPGA's and mined in zergpool autoexchanging into BTC. OBTC died when 2016 block difficulty got stuck high, with zero development since launch.

Their other side project Photonic Bitcoin is also dead now, as there they kept FPGAs until the price in exbitron hit rock bottom (they have now left), with no development after a week from launch.

Their third project Kaspanet is currently being mined with FPGAs and it will hit exchanges soon, and then it will be dumped to rock bottom.

A fourth project qPoW seems to be underway https://github.com/PoWx-Org/qPoW

I expect it to also join Exbitron, and be entirely dumped.

These people created Heavyhash FPGAs already since 2020 and with the goal of doing a PoW rugpull, by owning the network with much more efficient hardware and dumping all coins.

我信你个鬼,糟老头子坏的很!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: