Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KASPA (KAS) - GPU PoW - ghostDAG  (Read 8734 times)
walletrecovery
Copper Member

Activity: 414
Merit: 29

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2022, 08:59:14 AM

Hoвoe этo xopoшo зaбытoe cтapoe.
Кacпa этo cкopee вceгo пoпыткa пepeзaпycтить или peaнимиpoвaть cтapый пpoeкт.
Heтy бyдyщeгo y тaкиx пpoeктoв, вoт нaглядный пpимep https://nerva.one/ Nerva (XNV)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
menoiazei

Activity: 368
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 18, 2022, 07:38:34 PM

Would like use my A10 750 miner to mine KAS

it is possible to mine just KAS or only merge mine with ETC??

Cause is not before and effect is not after
rgsnedds (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2022, 04:31:28 PM

Would like use my A10 750 miner to mine KAS

it is possible to mine just KAS or only merge mine with ETC??

I'm pretty sure those ASICS are not compatible with the iteration of HeavyHash as Kaspa uses.
Correct me if i'm wrong.
rgsnedds (OP)

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2022, 01:33:56 PM

Updated OP with pool links and exchanges, and other link updates.
Impetritum

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2022, 01:41:09 PM

Console wallet latest version, when trying to send coins, issues: chacha20poly1305: message authentication failed
Azad7

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2022, 07:37:46 PM

Strong Community!! Very good project, very promising !!!!
big_balls

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2022, 05:28:45 PM

Just so everyone is aware, Kaspa is now trading on MEXC with a USDT pair. Their first Tier 1-ish exchange. It's good to not have to use txbit or Exbitron anymore.

https://www.mexc.com/exchange/KAS_USDT

I've been in this one for a few months. The potential of the PHANTOM GHOSTDAG protocol is huge.
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 316
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 02:18:42 PM

This is exactly why there's a limit and probably why it will be removed altogether in the future.
in short this is why we cant have nice things.
Unfortunately there was a big reduction from 5 to 1 KAS. Perhaps it's related to these abuses or entirely the big new exchanges that have listed or are about to list KAS.
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 05:44:54 PM

Exchanges it is trading on are to impose high taxes on in / out transfers. Take ur money out before u can not. They run software that spoof trades, they act misleadingly to ur asses. The truth has transpired that someone stole the allocations from community treasuries. When funds are locked in a decentralized autonomous community it is always a concern to wary investors as regards safety of the fund backing the underlying security.
rgsnedds (OP)

raskul

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2022, 01:29:25 PM

Exchanges it is trading on are to impose high taxes on in / out transfers. Take ur money out before u can not. They run software that spoof trades, they act misleadingly to ur asses. The truth has transpired that someone stole the allocations from community treasuries. When funds are locked in a decentralized autonomous community it is always a concern to wary investors as regards safety of the fund backing the underlying security.

prove it, or GTFO.
Lind

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 09, 2022, 10:33:33 AM

prove it, or GTFO.

Same applies to you about disproving and it would look better than this rage comment. You would be better to dissect his/her argument and disclaim it thoroughly. Angry reaction is always a takeaway.  
Sometimes exchanges do these shady practices by themselves with trading fee/withdraw fee/deposit fee etc.. So it can mean a lot of things.

I am more interested in: Do you have a huge pre-mine "locked"? Well that's generally a red flag, so he/she has got a point.

WARTHOG NETWORK - where everyone can revive again the good old days when crypto was fun -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5458046.0
kilopovidla

Activity: 370
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 09, 2022, 10:58:56 AM

0 premine
rgsnedds (OP)

raskul

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2022, 11:23:57 AM

prove it, or GTFO.

Same applies to you about disproving and it would look better than this rage comment. You would be better to dissect his/her argument and disclaim it thoroughly. Angry reaction is always a takeaway.  
Sometimes exchanges do these shady practices by themselves with trading fee/withdraw fee/deposit fee etc.. So it can mean a lot of things.

I am more interested in: Do you have a huge pre-mine "locked"? Well that's generally a red flag, so he/she has got a point.

mate, your ideology is flawed. I am not the one who needs to disprove anything. User comes here spreading stupid unresearched FUD, they gonna get burned.
I have no skin in this game apart from being a miner of Kaspa.
rgsnedds (OP)

raskul

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2022, 11:25:43 AM

0 premine

Early mining was exceptionally rewarding on CPU and it was easy for anyone to stack up millions of Kaspa.
This is the best method to create a fair launch of any POW coin and you are correct, there was 0 premine done by the dev team.

to note, I mined 4million kaspa at the start and I'm not a member of the Kaspa team. I merely mine it, and OP this thread.
Lind

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 12:08:10 PM

prove it, or GTFO.

mate, your ideology is flawed. I am not the one who needs to disprove anything. User comes here spreading stupid unresearched FUD, they gonna get burned.
I have no skin in this game apart from being a miner of Kaspa.

How is it flawed? There are several parties/sides in crypto "game". I don't think in extremities and black and white: "I am right and don't have to debate, while he is FUD". He made accusations, that's one step higher than simple FUD and needs to be combated/disproved. Crypto is a constant struggle and in motion all the time, you cant just lay back.

WARTHOG NETWORK - where everyone can revive again the good old days when crypto was fun -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5458046.0
mike5456

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 12:51:12 AM

No one stole anything. You are just lying. DevFund wallet is here:

https://explorer.kaspa.org/addresses/kaspa:precqv0krj3r6uyyfa36ga7s0u9jct0v4wg8ctsfde2gkrsgwgw8jgxfzfc98

All community donations. The wallet is managed by 4 members of the community (msutton, Tim, The SheepCat and demisrael) who were publicly voted in to become the Treasurers. This a multi-signature wallet with a 2/4 signing formula, so it needs at least 2 of the Treasurers to sign the spending transaction for it to become commutable. All spendings are published in the #devfund channel and are performed according to the results of public votes in either #funding-pools or #votes channels on Discord.
MMOStars

Activity: 248
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 10, 2022, 04:29:54 PM

Kaspa was added to https://www.coinex.com/exchange/KAS-USDT Investors/traders welcome.
Team said the exchange was humble to list the project for free.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
November 22, 2022, 04:28:23 PM

So I've tried to install Kdx on a couple computers... for a regular wallet I just run it as "node" right? when I try to create a "new wallet" I create a good password and when I click next it gives me the "password must be 8 characters... etc" warning?Huh yes the password fits all the criteria lol I can not wrap my head around why it's not letting me create a wallet 

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 24, 2022, 06:45:06 PM

So I've tried to install Kdx on a couple computers... for a regular wallet I just run it as "node" right? when I try to create a "new wallet" I create a good password and when I click next it gives me the "password must be 8 characters... etc" warning?Huh yes the password fits all the criteria lol I can not wrap my head around why it's not letting me create a wallet 

Hummm did you get it to work?  Smiley
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 03:03:36 AM

Hummm did you get it to work?  Smiley

Not yet I was about to ask on their discord, do you have any hints? Ha I feel like I'm missing something very obvious lol

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: