Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:33:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: about undiscussed potential altcoins  (Read 174 times)
Mehedi72 (OP)

Activity: 731
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2021, 06:30:57 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (4)

... I think we need to discuss about those potential altcoins as well as add those in our portfolio and suggestion list
You are free to open a topic about any coin or token that you want as long as they're not blatant scams or else they will be reported. You can also buy anything since it's your money. The thing is you cannot force us to do the same.
I didn’t mean to force anyone mate. I'm just positive minded about those.
I said we can discuss about those undiscussed potential altcoins from top100/top200. People always discussed top20/top25 but a altcoin can't ranked in top25 directly right? This is gradually Process. But till then, that altcoin may rank under top200! and after listed on binance, kucoin as well as after take step about their roadmap, that altcoin increase huge by its price and marketcap. So if we spot out such altcoin, might be good for others people. And then its your wish that you’ll buy or not.

There's a good reason why only the the top cryptocurrencies are "recommended" and that's because they are less risky. You won't suggest to your family a token that has a likelihood of dropping 90% in a matter of days or weeks right?
Its not about, those are my family token what is useless and valueless. According to coingecko, now Flux (FLUX) is 200th altcoin, increased 7937.0% within a year amd now price is $1.71 per each. It has Market Cap $378,490,460 and today Trading volume  $36,555,868.  I still Don't know about it future but if anyone don't invest on this altcoin then how it gained $378,490,460 cap? This is just an example

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: