Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: USDT or BNB?  (Read 1306 times)
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 29, 2022, 09:15:41 AM

when market conditions are trending down, we can take advantage of holding stable assets such as USDT. but when conditions are under the current conditions, buying altcoins will be better for developing the value of the assets we have.
but to be honest, BNB is not a great asset for us to keep long-term. some people may like BNB for the long term, but they should still be careful. especially if you continue to keep it on the exchange. We have seen several times that the Binance exchange has been hacked. this should be a warning to us.
I think that will depend on the person because I think some will just go with the flow. They do not like using stable coin because they know that their coins can always recover and also if the price is dumping and then you convert your volatile coins to stable coins, you will incur some losses. We also do not know the movement of the price and what if the price won't continue dipping anymore? We are only going to waste some fees there for conversion.

I think for me, I will just prepare and use stablecoins for buying more volatile coins once the market is dumping or in bearish mode. Bnb on the other hand is a good coin which can work for long term but indeed that we shouldn't store our bnb or any other cryptos inside a cex as that is risky. Many cex'es are collapsing and the recent one is ftx.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Jaered

Activity: 840
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 29, 2022, 02:54:25 PM

Well, it depends on the network the USDT is based on. If its an erc20 token, then its going to cost you an upward of $2-$5 in transaction fees. But if its BSC, TRC20 or other chains, its cheaper. Like $0.5
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: