Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could Floki inu be the next shiba inu?  (Read 439 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 12:15:42 PM

... meme coins are about the pump and dump and nothing more, and anyone that is thinking about holding those coins for the long term is making a huge mistake, personally I will never invest in those coins but if people are going to do it then it is important that they understand very clearly why coins like that exist at all and avoid thinking about them in the same way we think about bitcoin when it comes to long term holding.

I'd like to add that "meme" coins are nothing more than a playground for whales to make a quick buck within a short amount of time. I wouldn't advise anyone to "HODL" Floki Inu or Shiba Inu, simply because the risk of loss is too high. The same can be said about Dogecoin. If you know how to time the market, then you'll be able to make some profit no matter the price of the coin. People are just pouring money like crazy into these coins without doing prior research. It's all about hype these days, so any coin that adds fuel to the hype will temporarily increase in price. Who knows if Floki Inu fades into oblivion as people move on to the next big thing in crypto? Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mehedi72

Activity: 748
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2021, 05:53:35 PM

Floki inu hype seems Isn't end yet. it is only get highlighted due to effort and influence of elon. But After end of hype, floki inu possibly lost its existance. That's because elon mask is the creator of it Who just looking for his own benefit. He dump bitcoin, he create hype for doge & dump, same thing was done by shiba & declared he doesn’t own it. So how can people trust on floki in long run? It probably floki is just a coin for short term

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2021, 07:13:35 PM

Floki inu hype seems Isn't end yet. it is only get highlighted due to effort and influence of elon. But After end of hype, floki inu possibly lost its existance. That's because elon mask is the creator of it Who just looking for his own benefit. He dump bitcoin, he create hype for doge & dump, same thing was done by shiba & declared he doesn’t own it. So how can people trust on floki in long run? It probably floki is just a coin for short term
How long these people would still fall for this or how long they will realize that a meme coin is just a hype coin used by Elon and his influence? Be it on a social media or with his meme coin everything is just temporary somehow, someday Elon and his meme coins will fall but I bet Elon wouldn't left without gaining enough profit after that. Floki, Inu, Doge it doesn't matter what its names he will be the one that would make more profit at the end of the day.

I hope people realize that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 04:53:02 PM

How long these people would still fall for this or how long they will realize that a meme coin is just a hype coin used by Elon and his influence? Be it on a social media or with his meme coin everything is just temporary somehow, someday Elon and his meme coins will fall but I bet Elon wouldn't left without gaining enough profit after that. Floki, Inu, Doge it doesn't matter what its names he will be the one that would make more profit at the end of the day.

I hope people realize that.

People are only following the hype, so they will invest in a "meme" coin even if it doesn't provide any real value to the mainstream world. Elon Musk knows this, as he's been "shilling" these coins for his own benefit. I'm afraid most people will become "rekt" due to immature decisions on the crypto/Blockchain space. Floki Inu is just another "shitcoin" that will see its demise faster than you'd ever imagined. The same can be said about Shiba Inu. Dogecoin may be the exception, as it's one of the oldest cryptocurrencies in existence with a large community behind it. But the cryptocurrency itself has no intrinsic value, since it was only created as a "joke".

Instead of focusing on "meme" coins like Floki Inu or Shiba Inu, people should focus on serious cryptocurrencies for day-to-day use. Only then, the crypto/Blockchain space will mature. For what I know, "meme" coins are extremely risky investments. But if you know how to play your cards right, there should be nothing stopping you from making profits out of these coins. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Nazmul012

Activity: 785
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2021, 08:58:38 PM

Inspite of knowing that floki inu is meme coin, people invest on floki because most of them think that floki could be another hype after doge, played by elon mask. Floki already rise lot and now down trend is started. People who miss doge hype, they are seeing potential in floki inu. But in reality floki doesn’t suppose to be survive long, in my option. It will be over cause people already experience such meme coin

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: