Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:15:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GPU miner argon2d16000 ?  (Read 130 times)
KhaoLao (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 01:59:59 AM

Is there any GPU miner able to crunch this algo ? I found some for the 2500, but none for the 16000
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 10:59:25 PM

The algo is meant for CPU mining so I doubt you will get a GPU that will work or any readily available information.

Alterdot team( formerly Bitcreds) early this year switched from Argon2d250 to a hardened Argon2d algorithm( Argon2d16000) in a bid to lower annual inflation i.e. lower block rewards

In less than 5 hours from now, at 6 PM UTC, we will make the switch to Argon2d16000 so prepare your wallets for mining as it will be the only way to mine Bitcreds after the hard fork. Expect your mining speeds to drop by up to 100x in comparison to Argon2d250, the algorithm currently in use.

Since this is a hard fork and taking precautions is recommended I advise not to send any significant transactions until tomorrow just to make sure you're on the right chain and the network is running smoothly.

If you like in-wallet CPU mining or you just like the stock, give it a go Grin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██