Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:31:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you trade your crypto  (Read 1509 times)
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 12:17:42 PM

Binance for a very long time because you could do KYC free without trading for 2 BTC a day but I moved out long ago because of that. I now sell my BTC only p2p from one or two forum members who I trust a lot, or from contacts they gave me also on P2P,,, I really enjoy it because it is better rates and instant and never need to wait or worry like at exchanges.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 12:13:55 PM

I only trade on Binance or Coinbase. If you are interested in these trading platforms then this site will be useful to you.
Binance and Coinbase are two very well known exchanges, so there is no story not to be interested in these two exchanges because both are exchanges that already have very complete features when compared to others.

nakamura12

Activity: 2282
Merit: 669

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 02:59:04 PM

I only trade on binance if it's not a small amount when you trade an asset. The cryptocurrency you are going to trade is not decent then you'll get less when you transfer to another wallet for storing because of withdrawal fee. That's in my case though if I will trade my crypto but if the withdrawal fee is low then I won't have problem with it. For now I have used a centralized wallet/exchange where I can convert my crypto to fiat or trade and I can also use it to store my funds.
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1246
Merit: 603

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2022, 07:04:33 PM

I use all of the famous centralized and decentralized exchanges but most of the time I used binance because we know that in crypto space the most volume ever exchange is binance and the other thing is his tight security which make him too safe and secure but I also use these other exchanges if someone potential coin list on these other exchanges

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ahmia39

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 05:19:14 AM

I use all of the famous centralized and decentralized exchanges but most of the time I used binance because we know that in crypto space the most volume ever exchange is binance and the other thing is his tight security which make him too safe and secure but I also use these other exchanges if someone potential coin list on these other exchanges
The point is that each person always uses several exchanges to fulfill his needs according to what he wants even though there are major exchanges that he uses very often on a daily basis like Binance, so I think that kind of thing is very reasonable for anyone to implement.

SweetMochi24

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 07:00:04 AM

I'm a member of Binance and Get.io. Both are excellent and dependable sides. You are free to remain with them if you so want. Take also a look at DAO maker, I just managed to join their best sales on the launchpad that had the highest ROI in 2021. Going back,  All parties want to place a premium on their buyers' business. Those who are given more prominence have a better business side.
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2022, 09:55:28 AM

I'm a member of Binance and Get.io. Both are excellent and dependable sides. You are free to remain with them if you so want. Take also a look at DAO maker, I just managed to join their best sales on the launchpad that had the highest ROI in 2021. Going back,  All parties want to place a premium on their buyers' business. Those who are given more prominence have a better business side.
I like to use Binance for exchanging my cryptocurrency with fiat. Their service is good and I don't care about their kyc. I have don their kyc and they are serving me well. Anytime that I don't use them know that I want to patronise my friends in the real life. Always use exchange that you trust that will not give you problems in doing your business and Binance is that kind of exchange.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Zotak337

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 12:11:55 PM

Till this day I find binance to be the best, easy UI and lag free dashboard I don't see anything close to this, I don't know about people that trade using laptops but binance is the best on mobile phones.

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
JrRini

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 01:17:34 PM

In case you need to choose a good exchanger to trade, you can choose Binance, KuCoin PancakeSwap, but I will put Binance ahead of the three.  Because it is the safest and easiest exchanger of all.  You can easily buy token from here. You can also buy and sell through P2P according to your currency.
bojosari

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 01:52:56 PM

binance,okex,hotbit,safepal,wazirx.On average, I use all of them. The reason is that each platform has advantages and disadvantages. One example is withdrawal and deposit transactions for bnb coins. The fees are very cheap if done on binance. profit quickly or it could fall quickly.

══════════════☛Ignite Blockchain☚═════════════
Fast & Secure Solution for DeFi
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2022, 02:30:04 PM

I only focus on trading the binance platform as the main exchange because of the many potential coin options with very high volume, alternative exchanges only use gates and kucoins to profit from trading new coins, I am not interested in listing any other exchange except Dex for uniswap and pancakeswap.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 04:02:18 PM

Trading of crypto depends on altcoin listing, every new IDO project listing on DEX like Pancakeswap or Uniswap so for new altcoin I always trade on Pancakeswap, and for CEX exchanges I mostly trade Binance, KUCOIN, Coinsbit, MEXC, and Bitmart. These are normally I'm trading but when any altcoin that I want to trade is not listed in these exchanges then I trade that exchange where listed.

ahmia39

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 01:47:06 AM

I only focus on trading the binance platform as the main exchange because of the many potential coin options with very high volume, alternative exchanges only use gates and kucoins to profit from trading new coins, I am not interested in listing any other exchange except Dex for uniswap and pancakeswap.
Dex like Uniswap doesn't seem feasible for those who transact in very small sizes, because the fees are still very large and the choice of coins there is only around ERC-20 which is very demanding when sending it to another wallet, other than that I think it's still very expensive suitable for use like Binance, Kucoin, Gate, and Pancakeswap.

Nazmul012

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2022, 08:24:43 PM

I trade on kucoin and mexc exchange. Those platform have real trading volume & real traders && they importance enough on users, Security over others exchanges. Altcoins which listed on kucoin or mexc, are considered safe to trade, for me. But i also used to trade on binance mostly but after it asks for kyc, i still don’t submit. so now my binance account possibly restricted to withdrawals only.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 09:13:48 PM

I want to know with what platforms you are working with.

Great Day
There are many crypto exchanges that are really good and can be well recommended for beginners in order to give them proper guidance and adequate service delivery in terms of cryptocurrency training transactions. I normally use Binance exchange, KuCoin exchange and sometimes I use Hotbit exchange too also I do use pancake swap incase I have some tokens I will swap probably if the token is not listed on Binance, KuCoin or Hotbit. Those are the cryptocurrency exchanges I used, and I fully trust them and I believe they are recognized worldwide.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rby

Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2022, 10:31:21 AM

There are thousands of cryptocurrency exchanges in the world right now, but many of them can be malicious. I only use Binance and KuCoin and I am very happy with these two exchanges. There are many scam victims in my country so I use major global exchanges. 70% of the times I use binance and 30% I use KuCoin.
Many of the exchanges are too malicious. Many of them does not come to market to do business but rather they come to rob people of their hard earned money. For me I don't use to trust new exchanges that are not old enough and I will also check the country of the exchange. The Country also causes from. For example in the countries that cryptocurrency is illegal or banned, there use to be much crime because even if the criminals are caught you cannot be bold to report them to the police

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Uang_kartal

Activity: 378
Merit: 167

betfury

View Profile
February 06, 2022, 10:40:03 AM

there are many exchanges. Before, there were decentralized ones like DEX and some that weren't (manual/managed) like CEX, I often traded with CEX such as Binance, Kucoin or exchanges with server backup services/there were managers that didn't run automatically on the block. .

you didn't mention the type of exchange you used? Or maybe there's a problem that makes you want to know what exchange other people are using?

say it

gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
February 06, 2022, 04:36:38 PM

In fact, there are many exchanges now , bigger and not so big , I trade on many of them both on regular and Dex platforms , and I try to distribute assets and not keep too many in one place  Wink
macson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 142

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 06, 2022, 04:48:11 PM

I want to know with what platforms you are working with.

Great Day
almost all my crypto transactions i do on binance and ftx exchange... i'm comfortable using both, i also don't want to try trading on other exchanges because it's not necessarily safe.  binance has the most complete pair while the ftx withdrawal fee is very low, this is what makes these two exchanges special to me.

HyunBin

Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 08:37:58 AM

Well I do crypto trading and staking in plenty of top exchangers because I know that those exchange have high safety and security protocols such as FTX exchange, Kucoin, Coinbase and Binance.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀