Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:34:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you trade your crypto  (Read 1509 times)
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 08:46:36 AM

I want to know with what platforms you are working with.

Great Day

Well as long as their KYC is not hard to complete also their support and interface are good enough then it wont problem for me, currently I'm using 2 platforms for trading cryptocurrency and till now there's nothing problem when I used them. I suggest you use top exchange so you wont get in trouble like weak support, low liquidity, etc.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 01:37:04 PM

as long as their KYC is not hard to complete also their support and interface are good enough then it wont problem for me, currently I'm using 2 platforms for trading cryptocurrency and till now there's nothing problem when I used them. I suggest you use top exchange so you wont get in trouble like weak support, low liquidity, etc.
Normally a KYC can be done in different levels the lower the levels the easier to complete the KYC process but the higher the complicated it takes. Support is important because we are dealing with money on here and we are confident if they can respond quick to solve our issues.

The interface can be next with support because it is how comfortable we are when we do our trading activities. If we can trade on desktop and on mobile is a plus point for them but may I know if what are the 2 platforms your using? But, by the factors that you list I believe the exchange your using is binance and kucoin, am I right? Because, these 2 exchanges are so far the best when comes to features and user experience.
Wahyuihib

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

Rexx

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 01:56:17 PM

I have used several platforms for trading activities, including indodax,mxc,ftx,binance,gate.io and many more. it depends on where the token gift I received. and that's where I trade

]     ►   BUY REXX   ◄          ───────────
PRESENTS A WIDE ARRAY OF DECENTRALIZED SOLUTIONS ACROSS VARIOUS SECTORS[/url]
●   FACEBOOK   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   TWITTER   ●[/center]
CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 04:44:35 PM

Binance is the best leading platform I've ever tried with supporting features that make it easy for traders, investors, and even beginners because it's user friendly. the newest feature is Auto invest and swap farming, you must try it.. you will never be disappointed. Actually, other exchanges are also as good, but the features are still not as complete as Binance.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 12:36:07 PM

At the moment, there is a very large selection of where you can trade coins. Personally, for myself, I chose several options for bidding. Such as pancakeswap, Binance, Coinsbit, P2PB2B, ProBit.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 12:05:12 PM

I have used several platforms for trading activities, including indodax,mxc,ftx,binance,gate.io and many more. it depends on where the token gift I received. and that's where I trade
The question is why are you still using Indodax at this time where the exchange is very expensive in terms of withdrawal fees and discounts for each trade, even though if you are in Indonesia there are several local exchanges that are better than Indodax now, such as Tokocrypto and also Pintu which is very good. cheap in terms of withdrawal fees.

Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 12:20:54 PM

The question is why are you still using Indodax at this time where the exchange is very expensive in terms of withdrawal fees and discounts for each trade, even though if you are in Indonesia there are several local exchanges that are better than Indodax now, such as Tokocrypto and also Pintu which is very good. cheap in terms of withdrawal fees.
Not really expensive withdrawal fees on Indodax I think, when you withdrawing money above $500 just take fees only $1,5 and I think is really cheapest fees than other exchange market. I think depend with trader which one exchange use for trading because I use all exchange for trading, I am looking many possibility with potential coin some time not listing on Binance so I use Kucoin and withdrawing to bank keep use my local exchange market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Johnnyrig

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 03:25:30 AM

For me the complete package is actually FTX for trading. Binance is more a spot thing actually to buy something and take it off
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 03:44:11 AM

For me the complete package is actually FTX for trading. Binance is more a spot thing actually to buy something and take it off
I'm more spot in binance.

I've been hearing a lot of good things with FTX but I have never traded there. If some problems start to occur with binance, I might get on FTX if it's really needed.

But for now, I'm very well with Binance and I don't see myself changing anytime soon.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 12:47:13 PM

i trade on Binance more often, as you know it's pretty safe there.
but in some situations i also use other exchanges like indodax, Coinbase, Kucoin, probit , Kraken or others.

it all depends on the tokens i have, if the tokens are not traded on binance then i will use another exchange that trades the tokens i have.
Mehedi72

Activity: 737
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2022, 08:43:13 PM

Kucoin is a good exchange.We all see that when we're with binance, kucoin is the next choice.
Right, for now kucoin can be called best place for trading or exchanging currencies after binance cause both has build their exchange as
perfect as we want. Thats why i never face any problem on those exchange.
What's good with them is they still allow users not to get into kyc and that's why everyone still likes it. But if the time comes and they changes that rule about kyc, maybe many will start to dislike them.
but i think opposite what you thought mate. Actually its true  if any exchange asking kyc as mandatory than large number of users start disliking them but kucoin case is not like that. As we already discussed, kucoin is next to binance and so popular, so if people accept to done kyc on binance then why not on kucoin? Even i think kucoin will be soon pressurize for kyc as happened with binance

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 08:59:37 PM

i trade on Binance more often, as you know it's pretty safe there.
but in some situations i also use other exchanges like indodax, Coinbase, Kucoin, probit , Kraken or others.

it all depends on the tokens i have, if the tokens are not traded on binance then i will use another exchange that trades the tokens i have.
^ Binance is very common right at this moment, they had supported all coins and tokens and also not only by that, but they also had different features of trading like staking and others that can be profitable by the users. But when they announced they will have a heavy regulation about KYC verifications. Most of those people who were afraid it was transferred into other exchange and those who did not afraid and were loyal to Binance were left behind.
Nevertheless, it depends on the token that you are going to sell and availability on the exchange, even what exchange it is as long as you did not afraid of the KYC thing.
livingfree

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 11:49:38 PM

Kucoin is a good exchange.We all see that when we're with binance, kucoin is the next choice.
Right, for now kucoin can be called best place for trading or exchanging currencies after binance cause both has build their exchange as
perfect as we want. Thats why i never face any problem on those exchange.
Yes, it's a good exchange and until now everyone is free to trade there without being asked for a kyc.

What's good with them is they still allow users not to get into kyc and that's why everyone still likes it. But if the time comes and they changes that rule about kyc, maybe many will start to dislike them.
but i think opposite what you thought mate. Actually its true  if any exchange asking kyc as mandatory than large number of users start disliking them but kucoin case is not like that. As we already discussed, kucoin is next to binance and so popular, so if people accept to done kyc on binance then why not on kucoin? Even i think kucoin will be soon pressurize for kyc as happened with binance
It's true that when an exchange that don't require kyc for a long time starts to ask, it will be full of hate from the users.

But they can do anything with that? no, most centralized exchanges are already requiring their traders for kyc.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 11:58:27 PM

I believe Binance as good and most trusted exchange site but I don't take care with Binance exchange only for trading my cryptocurrency, almost all of exchange have I try for trading my altcoin depending when have chance with getting much profit I will trade and invest there what ever exchange from Kucoin, Huobi and usually like with shit coin small exchange but keep looking for have higher transaction volume. I think all exchange trough have faster withdraw and deposit is very good looking profit on altcoin trade not only with one exchange because you need looking many chance on other exchange to trade.

NIKUBHI
Copper Member

Activity: 897
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 02:30:41 AM

You can use Binance exchange and there are also many trusted platforms that you can choose for trading or for exchanging coins/tokens like:

Kucoin
FTX
Huobi Global
Gate,io

These are some of the top secure and trusted platform.
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 03:11:00 PM

Binance is still my favorite, just like most users here. I feel comfortable doing trading activities with it. A good reputation and a supportive network made me feel safe and comfy. Also there are hundreds of high-volatile coin pairs that allow me to earn decent daily profits.
CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 05:16:32 PM

I want to know with what platforms you are working with.

Great Day
When I buy and sell some coins, I only use bnb, because it is the number 1 platform in the crypto market, it is the most popular altcoin, including the famous unlimited centralized or decentralized exchanges.

But I use Pancakeswap only to trade, buy/sell any bsc tokens I can find to store crypto assets.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 07:34:19 PM

Personally, I think it is necessary to trade on the largest crypto exchanges, as this gives a great experience for trading. For me it is best to trade on Coinsbit, Hotbit, Probit, Cucoin. So trading on the stock exchanges gives an amazing result for making a profit.
telefy
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 08:52:58 PM

It depends on CEX or DEX. You need to be more precise.

CEX:
Binance
Coin base
Gemini
FTX

DEX:
Uniswap
Pancake swap
Sushi swap
1inch

Telefy- Multi Chain DeFi solution
5 Million $TELE Airdrop soon- Join Telegram group https://t.me/telefydefi
livingfree

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 10:42:44 AM

It depends on CEX or DEX. You need to be more precise.

CEX:
Binance
Coin base
Gemini
FTX

DEX:
Uniswap
Pancake swap
Sushi swap
1inch
On DEX.

I mostly use pancake swap these days. I think that it's a good dex that's running on BSC. I've used uniswap before and I don't like to take those fees right now.

That's why choosing pancake swap is good to me and advisable if you're trading bsc tokens.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████