Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:09:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will ETH Fees drop? (ETH v2 etc.)  (Read 267 times)
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 07:34:19 AM

We all thought the ethereum fee will reduce last year when ethereum 2.0 was introduced but it was another way, there was nothing different about the gas fee till today. Later we heard it will be a long time process. Vitalik buterin and his crew are having more plans to reduce the ethereum fee, but as busy the ethereum network is, I think there will not be that significant fee reduction. To have low fee, it can require more time and also making use of weekend when the fee is reduce than during weekdays.
Eth 2.0 still in progress wait for it to finished and become live from POW to POS network. I think this is the last option we are waiting for since eip 1559 has not effective in reducing fees, but instead contrary to what we expect fees has been tripled when 1559 activated. I hope this year this problem will finally solved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 912

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2022, 03:13:55 AM

Yeah and in some article that's clearly stated that if may get another delay again. What the hell has been doing by ethereum core developers? Another project can do scaling in a short time while it needs a very long time to go. You can see that in the roadmap if the implementation may get another delay and that means an estimation for the improvements for ethereum blockchain may come 2023.
Ethereum developers and miners like to see people pay non sense fees to make them become rich.

Its just my opinion but i think core team have a huge of mining farm rightnow and they wait till the hardware become unprofitable and 2.0 will be released  Roll Eyes make sense right haha

Im so tired to pay more than $50 for any swap in ethereum transactions. I can buy some pizzas with and it seems like we got fucked and ruined by this slowest smartcontract blockchain ever.
High fees, slow transactions. What a good blockchain. I have been migrating to the poly and bsc. SOL has become my exception as it

i already move to BSC since so many project launch in there and using polygon also. Try to move to centralized exchange rather than swap it on dex since fee can get u unprofitable

Solana is going big to if 2.0 keep get delayed

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Quantum907

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 03:51:59 AM

The biggest problem with ethereum is that transaction fees are very expensive, whatever the reason the transaction fees should be cheaper, and this is what makes many big projects switch to BSC or Polygon.

Thank you
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 05:55:04 AM

Do you guys have any estimate when the ETH Fees are going to drop? It's been so long those fees have been as high as mountains.
Do you see any light in the end of the tunnel?

I too lost hope of the fees regarding Eth. In fact there are coins on the other side of my wallet that is stuck up. I can't withdraw them due to high fees. So it is better for them to remain there. The only advantage for me that Eth ha high gas fees is that I am also a miner. I mine with video cards and it gives me good profits monthly. I already got my ROI so, what ever happens to eth prices is okay for me as all of the mined coins till today are all profits. I think there will be a time when eth will lose to another coin that offers low gas fees. If ever there will be chances eth will lowering it's fees, maybe it is a good investments as eth is a stable coins which offers great network to new projects out there.
CryptoATM

Activity: 368
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 06:29:32 AM

The funny part is ETH team are known to always keep postponing their updates, they said the next upgrade in June 2022 will erase the high gas fee which will also kill PoW algorithm from their network but this have become a joke for many years already, all we can do is wait and see
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: