Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:06:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New in bitcointalk. Can i participate in Bounty campaign?  (Read 409 times)
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 06:13:53 PM

Yes, you can. There isn't any such limitation or condition of account age. You can surely participate. But you must first learn the basics of this. i.e: checking for the credibility and legitimacy of your post. First thing is to have some research regarding your requirements than to proceed.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 07:54:40 PM

I am brand new in bitcointalk.  I want to participate in bounty campaign. Can I?

As far as I know, you are free to join bounty campaigns as long as the manager allows brand new users to participate into such.

Be cautious, however, as most users who join bounty campaigns (not everyone) are also the ones who contribute to dozens of spams throughout the forum. Newbies also tend to create spam posts and over-asked questions that were answered a long time ago. If you do wanna earn alternative income, I highly suggest improving your knowledge in cryptocurrencies and share your insights on them by providing/creating useful threads.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: