Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:13:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ixfi - more than crypto  (Read 691 times)
Yeargain

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 11:27:39 PM

What will be the rates? I mean what transaction fee will be implemented to each transaction? Do you offer any less from others?
Jaskulski

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 12:32:51 AM

Security is the utmost concern in financial system because it is the prime target for the hackers, What security you have so that users can have a sound sleep while their money is growing?
Denbole9

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 03:58:21 PM

Do you have any plat to launch your own token like other exchanges, some are launching a huge number of coins and some of they are performing really well.
jenniges

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 05:43:50 PM

I found out that you have a card which is may be debit card what will the uses of it and where users can use it? Can they withdraw fiat from anytime from atm booth?
Whebdee

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 07:56:13 PM

Future is moving towards NFT and this is already  create a great interest on people. What is your thinking about NFt and Do you have any facility to trade NFt also?
rossler

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 01:30:24 AM

We recently see a lots of threat to crypto world and hackers manage to do hack in some cases. How can users assure about IXFI ? is it maintaining proper security measures for prevent any threat?
langsdorf

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 12:05:51 PM

One of the main challenges facing encryption enthusiasts is the extended characters on their addresses.as you said you allow the user to send or receive funds without having to master their crypto wallet addresses. How will this process execute?
Michetti

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 01:06:58 PM

Many exchanges faces liquidity issue. As you launched almost 500 coins and their pairs, do you confident that you won’t face any liquidity problem?
IXFIofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 05:49:24 PM

IXFI was any refer program>>> If yes, then how to join, Top 10 referrer getting any special reward by IXFI team??
yes, we do Cool. here you can read more: https://www.ixfi.com/static-pages/referral-landing
samirrayner03

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 07:43:21 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2022, 08:51:31 PM by Mr. Big

What will be the rates? I mean what transaction fee will be implemented to each transaction? Do you offer any less from others?

Here! Maybe I can help you, I find out this https://www.ixfi.com/cryptoFee

complete alternative to banks? how?

Honestly, if you ask me, the thing with loans makes it so close to the normal banks

i can only think about the card solutions?

and also... the loans?

how? it s simple, using the card solutions, the whole trading platform thing annnnnd we plan to introduce IBANs to every card, so yep, this is it Cheesy

This seems so cool! Can`t wait to try it, you`re doing an amazing job guys, congrats
stevewatts10

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 08:09:12 PM

For attract the professional crypto traders, you needs to have a well statistics and give some analytics. Big exchanges have many feature to make the decision more easy. What is your plan to it?

I honestly thing their main target are the beginners
stevewatts10

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 08:16:35 PM

Is your team international or located from one country or region?       

Their team is international, I know some of them are from Europe, maybe India if I remember correctly, but not just one country for sure
stevewatts10

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 08:26:36 PM

I think IXFI is good for investments, strong team and revolutionary application can raise a lot.

I totally agree with you! They seem to offer very promising services and so much professionalism 
stevewatts10

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 08:33:38 PM

Financial instituion like bank or other institution have a very common thing which is loan system. It's one of the fundamental thing in financial system as you are a financial platform , Do you have any loan system for its users?
They actually do, I read something about the loans in some articles on medium
stevewatts10

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 08:40:25 PM

Here! Maybe I can help you, I find out this https://www.ixfi.com/crypto

This is actually very helpful. thank you!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 09:04:27 PM

Here! Maybe I can help you, I find out this https://www.ixfi.com/crypto
This is actually very helpful. thank you!

The link above shows 404 error. But checked this site instead - https://www.ixfi.com/landing.

@IXFI - since the holding and headquarter is in Switzerland, does it mean that you have license to operate coming from Switzerland Central Bank?
samirrayner03

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 09:11:48 PM

They seem to have given this a lot of thought in development because lots of people were asking for something like this
Ava-RoseOrr11

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 09:15:58 PM

A thing I really like about this is the fact that they offer a way to practice trading without actually doing it which is amazing for beginners like myself
samirrayner03

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 05:01:00 PM

If you look at all the info that’s out about Ixfi and consider what they’re trying to offer, I think anyone will say that it’s very ambitious and revolutionary
Ava-RoseOrr11

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 09:10:49 PM

Does anyone else get the feeling that they were waiting specifically for something like this and then it just appeared? Or is it just me? xD
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: