Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ixfi - more than crypto  (Read 694 times)
samirrayner03

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 09:13:22 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2022, 10:18:51 AM by mprep

if anybody wants to know what feature to expect and when, here is the roadmap! 
https://medium.com/ixfi/ixfi-roadmap-for-2022-c6f5671bd870
i really like the fact that they presented a roadmap for us, it helps to know what to expect and when, i just hope they wont delay anything and everything will be at least near the time they announced

i know the beginners are your target, thats obvious, but are they the only persons you aim or just the main target?

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
stevewatts10

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 07:06:15 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2022, 08:34:54 PM by Mr. Big

IXFI looks very friendly, seems different than other apps. Real time and accurate statistics, just completed my KYC and waiting for approval.
its so friendly because they care, in the first place, about the beginners and one of the goals is to educate, witch makes them very different than other exchanges

Never been so happy with a decision. Amazing app!
we are all very pleased with choosing IXFI so far, the app, the speed, the features, everything looks amazing. Good luck with your trading!
samirrayner03

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 06:58:17 PM

i know we are so many people on telegram right now and i love it, but i noticed that you have other platforms too, like youtube or instagram, not many people know about those, i think it could use a little marketing in that direction
Ava-RoseOrr11

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 07:45:35 PM

i know we are so many people on telegram right now and i love it, but i noticed that you have other platforms too, like youtube or instagram, not many people know about those, i think it could use a little marketing in that direction
you`re right, we only use reddit, telegram and medium, thats it, i didn`t even check the other ones to see whats there Smiley))
Ava-RoseOrr11

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 07:48:20 PM

you`re right, we only use reddit, telegram and medium, thats it, i didn`t even check the other ones to see whats there Smiley))
you don`t know what you`re losing honestly, i love their videos
Ava-RoseOrr11

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 06:52:48 PM

IXFI looks very friendly, seems different than other apps. Real time and accurate statistics, just completed my KYC and waiting for approval.
its so friendly because they care, in the first place, about the beginners and one of the goals is to educate, witch makes them very different than other exchanges

we are all very pleased with choosing IXFI so far, the app, the speed, the features, everything looks amazing. Good luck with your trading!
thank you, steve
good luck to you too! i hope all of us are gonna get the wellbeing we expect with ixfi
samirrayner03

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 06:10:44 PM

I`m looking forward to trade and try the app, so far is looking amazing, i just decided to wait a little bit longer, to read those article you keep posting, i`m behind with them, its hard to keep up, but it doesnt make me any bad to inform myself before actually doing it
clever choice, pls share with us what you find good to read and helpful, i think a lot of us are at the learning and researching point
stevewatts10

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 06:25:20 PM

What will you implement on Web3 ? Anyone has some theories on that?
i hope nothing Smiley))) sorry, i don`t like the idea of web3
GregPritchard6

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 08:05:58 PM

That 20% from the afiliate feature I get only if both my friend and I are trading?
i think yes, i would make more sense that way
Ava-RoseOrr11

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 08:14:15 PM

Did somebody heard some new information about the card? When can we get one? There is some minimum fee for that?
stevenblue92

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 08:19:02 PM

I agree with you, it really is amazing
Ava-RoseOrr11

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 08:24:08 PM

I agree with you, it really is amazing
did you started trading? how is it so far?
stevenblue92

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 08:55:08 PM

Is your team international or located from one country or region?       

We are from multiple countries, but the main headquarter is in Fribourg, Switzerland.
True, ixfi is everywhere
flaviakira2

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 06:43:33 PM

complete alternative to banks? how?
apparently they have this features that only banks have, the usual crypto exchanges don`t
flaviakira2

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 06:50:33 PM

i can only think about the card solutions?
not just the card solution, there are more features that makes IXFI alternative to banks, but yes, that too
flaviakira2

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 07:15:49 PM

how? it s simple, using the card solutions, the whole trading platform thing annnnnd we plan to introduce IBANs to every card, so yep, this is it Cheesy
I can`t wait to have my one and only IXFI CARD :x I will take it everywhere with me and of course, hope to use it as much as I can
Ava-RoseOrr11

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 07:48:46 PM

how? it s simple, using the card solutions, the whole trading platform thing annnnnd we plan to introduce IBANs to every card, so yep, this is it Cheesy
I can`t wait to have my one and only IXFI CARD :x I will take it everywhere with me and of course, hope to use it as much as I can
right?! i`m gonna put any amount of money in just so they can give me that card i swear (if i have them, of course), its my favorite feature, the thought that i can pay with crypto almost anywhere is so nice
samirrayner03

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 07:51:21 PM

Did somebody heard some new information about the card? When can we get one? There is some minimum fee for that?
i wonder that too, all of us are waiting for more features, but the card is gonna be something amazing. this and the playground, witch i now its gonna be in the summer
stevewatts10

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 07:53:43 PM

will you guys have staking options? you thought about this?
flaviakira2

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 07:28:41 AM

IXFI was any refer program>>> If yes, then how to join, Top 10 referrer getting any special reward by IXFI team??
at the time you post this question i don`t think they had it, but now they do have one, with 20%, go check it out!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: