Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:17:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a hidden gem? ($12million market cap)  (Read 134 times)
astonoid (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 04:59:23 PM

I've had my eye on this coin called Vidya.

Here's what i've learnt about it so far.

It’s small cap gaming with Defi and web3 integration.

The first game is scheduled to be released in Q1 2022 called 'Aimbots', it looks awesome! It's and old school shooter with a futuristic design.

The team (Team3d_official on twitter) has been building this for the last 18 months pretty low key. They have a few investors lined up waiting for the working beta release.

There's always an element of risk, but with a market cap of less than $12 million there's still plenty of upside in my opinion.

I've done my research and think a hold until march wouldn't be a bad shout.

As usual, DYOR before buying.

I used Uniswap to buy the coins.

I'd also like to know your guys thoughts on this!
njs

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 09:44:33 PM

I agree - discovered this @ the weekend by chance (recommendation from a BTC Maxi) - so you know it's good!
Bigmantings

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 09:56:43 PM

Aimbot going to make this fly!!! Vidya is knowledge baby!!
Griillz

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 11:12:32 PM

I have been DCAing into $VIDYA since the beginning of 2021. This is the only coin that I hold, and I strongly believe it will be a top 100 coin at minimum once the games start coming out along with the ecosystem. I have done countless research in other "gaming" coins, and none of them even have 1% of the substance as this project. IMO this coin at these levels is the opportunity of a lifetime and ill continue buying all the way up to $1.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 11:26:15 PM

I've had my eye on this coin called Vidya.

Here's what i've learnt about it so far.

It’s small cap gaming with Defi and web3 integration.

The first game is scheduled to be released in Q1 2022 called 'Aimbots', it looks awesome! It's and old school shooter with a futuristic design.

The team (Team3d_official on twitter) has been building this for the last 18 months pretty low key. They have a few investors lined up waiting for the working beta release.

There's always an element of risk, but with a market cap of less than $12 million there's still plenty of upside in my opinion.

I've done my research and think a hold until march wouldn't be a bad shout.

As usual, DYOR before buying.

I used Uniswap to buy the coins.

I'd also like to know your guys thoughts on this!
Hmm, very suspicious indeed how only newbie accounts are saying how good and pumpy the coin is.

Yes, for sure, it does have a relatively low marketcap of 14M but I'm not even sure how this happened considering it's social number of barely around 5K, and little marketing it despite it's launch in late Aug 2021

For sure, anyone reading this don't fall for this sort of crap, DYOR, the fact that it has something coming in Q1 is already a red flag - like what's the team doing to maintain the price? Shilling in forums such as this?
astonoid (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 12:12:24 AM

I mean, I’ve literally said my thoughts on it and I’ve also said dyor.

I just thought it looks pretty good and in my opinion has lots of potential. cool website too. team3d.io check it out, link to discord is on there also.  Grin
dobby000555

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 01:21:09 AM

Definitely believe this one is overlooked by the crypto gaming community. Best part IMO is that the vast majority (87%+) of the token supply is already in circulation. No massive token unlocks, no VCs involved, not a ton of selling pressure. Team seems to be focused on one thing - building and building only. NFA...DYOR...good luck out there!
astonoid (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 07:36:02 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E2pNlKJXMAYqiPu.jpg
astonoid (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 12:52:19 PM

In depth article on Vidya.
https://aithority.com/technology/blockchain/team3ds-public-listing-of-vidya-heralds-the-beginning-of-blockchain-gamings-future/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: