Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:54:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $260,000 giveaways for holders! / Supportive NFT-Collection Sales Campaign  (Read 217 times)
FAP_Planet (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2021, 06:19:04 PM

Hey there! As you know, very soon, my very first collection #FAPP will be going, details in announcement post [ANN] FAPP Minting starts on November 23 (NFT) [NSFW links inside warning]. So we sold 90/200 mint-passes in just 15 minutes after sales started, and right now, there are more than 185/200 sold. So just 15 mintpasses left!

So now we are sure that all the collection will be released smoothly and interest is really high, which is awesome! But my team and I decided to move even further, so now check out for $260,000 giveaways for holders!

https://miro.medium.com/max/1400/1*BQhvstt-8CyzoYZiy07PQw.jpeg

here is giveaway rule:

20% Sold Rolex Datejust 41 Iced-out piece or 22,000 USDT will be sent to 1 random holder!
30% Sold 0.1 ETH will be sent to 10 random holders!
40% Sold 0.2 ETH will be sent to 10 random holders!
50% sold Ledger wallet with 50,000 USDT will be sent to 1 random holder!
60% sold 0.3 ETH will be sent to 10 random holders!
70% sold 0.4 ETH will be sent to 10 random holders!
80% sold 0.5 ETH will be sent to 10 random holders!
90% sold 0.6 ETH will be sent to 10 random holder!
100% sold Mercedes-Benz c63s AMG or 105,000 USDT will be sent to 1 random holder!

And few Small Giveaways:

+Meme Contest Create memes, send them to our memes channel and post in on your twitter! Bank for winners: 20 NFTs

+Activity Contest The most active people will receive our NFTs! Bank for winners: 20 NFTs

+Invite contest Invite as many people as you can!  BAN FOR FAKE INVITES! Bank for winners: 30 NFT

Details and links everywhere: https://linktr.ee/familyphallusplanet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NanLomarig

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 09:14:20 AM

Wow! I'm wildly delighted! I have already seen the announcements of this collection, but today, thanks to the Giveaways, I can get them for free! It seems to me that this is an attractive solution! I will definitely participate!
rakokiller1

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 11:05:50 AM

I have only one question: why weren't such giveaways organized earlier? It is an excellent opportunity to draw even more attention to such an extraordinary collection. I personally have been following FAPP for a long time and have not noticed anything before!
MaxRoman

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 12:29:59 PM

I have only one question: why weren't such giveaways organized earlier? It is an excellent opportunity to draw even more attention to such an extraordinary collection. I personally have been following FAPP for a long time and have not noticed anything before!
How did it not work? I've seen several tweets where you could win your first phallus. I heard somewhere that even before the sale started, they gave 100 tokens to the winners. Then I already tried to participate, but unfortunately, I won nothing. I will try it today!
Tomas Worker

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 02:00:13 PM

And in which Givevey is it better to participate? To be honest, I have not done this before, but with FAPP, I would like to try it! What do you think? Will I succeed?
NanLomarig

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 02:05:28 PM

And in which Givevey is it better to participate? To be honest, I have not done this before, but with FAPP, I would like to try it! What do you think? Will I succeed?
Of course, it will work! Everything here is as simple as possible! Choose a giveaway that you like best; for example, create a funny FAPP meme and post it on Twitter. Do you have Twitter? Are you familiar with memes? As for me, this is a beautiful giveaway, as you can have fun and earn good money! the main thing is to show a little imagination.
Tomas Worker

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 06:41:46 AM

Of course, it will work! Everything here is as simple as possible! Choose a giveaway that you like best; for example, create a funny FAPP meme and post it on Twitter. Do you have Twitter? Are you familiar with memes? As for me, this is a beautiful giveaway, as you can have fun and earn good money! the main thing is to show a little imagination.
At first glance, everything is quite simple. What will happen next?
NanLomarig

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 09:42:02 AM

At first glance, everything is quite simple. What will happen next?
And then don't forget to put the FAPP hashtag. Administrators will look at all the giveaways participants, determine the winners, and list the tokens. At least that's how it usually happens! Maybe, of course, FAPP will come up with something new; they generally like surprises.
VilliGano

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 11:37:39 AM

I have already participated in similar giveaways from FAPP, and I was even lucky to win my first token. I don't think to stop and plan to experience again. As they say, the more tokens, the more affluent a person is, especially if there is an opportunity to get them for free!
raatnak

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 01:10:12 PM

Is this how I look here? Everyone is hunting for tokens? Is there a chance to receive rewards in traditional cryptocurrency? I understand that the project just needs creative advertising, and giveaways are an opportunity to attract more people to create it.
Mutuvasilin

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 05:49:19 PM

Is this how I look here? Everyone is hunting for tokens? Is there a chance to receive rewards in traditional cryptocurrency? I understand that the project just needs creative advertising, and giveaways are an opportunity to attract more people to create it.
Once you receive your token, you can easily resell it. Something tells me that the cost of phalluses will skyrocket in a couple of months. You can get rich.
AlexSnowSnow

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 06:17:11 AM

Now, in my opinion, only the lazy do not collect NFT. As for me, this is great, because artists can express themselves and make a lot of money on it. And if there is an opportunity to get a token (also from FAPP) for free, then it's a sin not to use it! I will personally participate with pleasure!
Jason Rubar

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 08:04:29 AM

Something the founders of FAPP have become too kind. They have already given out quite a few NFTs, as I heard, and continue to create giveaways. I have a feeling that the prize pool is much less than they say it is!
MikeSorino

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 11:14:22 AM

Something the founders of FAPP have become too kind. They have already given out quite a few NFTs, as I heard, and continue to create giveaways. I have a feeling that the prize pool is much less than they say it is!
Even though FAPP appeared relatively recently, it has already earned the trust of users. There hasn't been a scandal or misunderstanding yet. I do not think they will cheat, and then they risk not selling even half of the collection.
MaxRoman

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 02:50:21 PM

Even though FAPP appeared relatively recently, it has already earned the trust of users. There hasn't been a scandal or misunderstanding yet. I do not think they will cheat, and then they risk not selling even half of the collection.
I don't think it makes sense to cheat potential buyers at this stage of the sale. I agree that FAPP needs advertising in the cryptocurrency community, so they will not reduce the prize fund.
Tomas Worker

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 06:27:33 AM

Hurray-hurray-hurray! I posted my meme and already hoped to win. Thank you very much for explaining and supporting everything. Without you, I would not have dared to do something like this!
NanLomarig

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 08:18:13 AM

Hurray-hurray-hurray! I posted my meme and already hoped to win. Thank you very much for explaining and supporting everything. Without you, I would not have dared to do something like this!
Always happy to help! In general, I am very happy when a person is not afraid to do something new! In the end, by taking part in similar giveaways, you do not lose anything apart from your time and energy.
rakokiller1

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 12:31:05 PM

In general, who will take part in what giveaways? I am not very good at memes. I would try to invite as many people as I can. Do you think 100 people are enough to win?
AlexSnowSnow

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 04:31:46 PM

In general, who will take part in what giveaways? I am not very good at memes. I would try to invite as many people as I can. Do you think 100 people are enough to win?
But I just want to get a Mercedes. Agree, that getting such a prize is really difficult, but I'm willing to take the risk! To tell the truth, lately, I have spent so much effort and money on giveaways that I could already buy myself a new car.
MikeSorino

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 06:21:54 AM

FAPP is still one of the most generous creators of NFT. I personally have not seen such great offers for a long time. It seems to me that not taking advantage of such an impulse of generosity is simply stupid.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: