Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Auto BTC faucet BOT?  (Read 20168 times)
JarvisTechnology (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:29:51 PM

Do you guys think it is possible to make a bot to automatically go around fill in faucets for you?

I want both free coins and not have to work for it as well , yes I am not a good person.

Is this technically possible at all? If it is , how hard is it to do something like this?

Also not %100 relevant but how much do you think it would cost to get a website like landofbitcoin.com? Made from scratch?

lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:41:20 PM

The captchas on these sites are hard to read even for human eyes, I doubt a bot would be able to do it.
durrrr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:25:10 PM

yeah i think the sites use the captchas so that you cant just have something computerized do it for you. if you make such a program please relase and im interested though. but i dont think its possibel

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:59:58 PM

Do you guys think it is possible to make a bot to automatically go around fill in faucets for you?

I want both free coins and not have to work for it as well , yes I am not a good person.

Is this technically possible at all? If it is , how hard is it to do something like this?

Also not %100 relevant but how much do you think it would cost to get a website like landofbitcoin.com? Made from scratch?

This is regarding the second part of your question. Which ad program u want to use for landofbitcoin.com clone ?

JarvisTechnology (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:23:04 PM

I don't know , I did not think it that through.

sanjoea

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 11:57:29 AM

Even i thought of it but no where i could find it

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Flashman

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hodl!

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:32:15 PM

By the way, when looking for any kind of "auto-bot" in the crypto currency world, beware that a large percentage of them will be "decepticons"...

By this I mean that there are a million shitbags out to steal your coins, so treat any application that has anything to do with them with higher than normal suspicion.

Paranoia is appropriate.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
vladimir11
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 11:02:52 AM

You can make bot easily in iMacro add on, if you are the newbie in programing you can reasearch and find any code you need for bot Wink
hulk

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:12:48 PM

You can make bot easily in iMacro add on, if you are the newbie in programing you can reasearch and find any code you need for bot Wink

Yes but can you make bot to read and type captcher?

Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:21:17 PM

Not directly related, but for your info, google "cracked" its own captcha system lol.
For more than a decade, CAPTCHAs have used visual puzzles in the form of distorted text to help webmasters prevent automated software from engaging in abusive activities on their sites. Turns out that this new algorithm can also be used to read CAPTCHA puzzles—we found that it can decipher the hardest distorted text puzzles from reCAPTCHA with over 99% accuracy.
http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2014/04/17/google-is-quite-good-at-cracking-its-own-captcha-security-puzzles/
fatguyyyyy

Activity: 406

Bitcoin Mixer: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 01:39:36 AM

Not directly related, but for your info, google "cracked" its own captcha system lol.
For more than a decade, CAPTCHAs have used visual puzzles in the form of distorted text to help webmasters prevent automated software from engaging in abusive activities on their sites. Turns out that this new algorithm can also be used to read CAPTCHA puzzles—we found that it can decipher the hardest distorted text puzzles from reCAPTCHA with over 99% accuracy.
http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2014/04/17/google-is-quite-good-at-cracking-its-own-captcha-security-puzzles/

Thats something I didnt know, thanks for informing me with this article lol.

I`m actually looking into if it can be used now for freebitcoi.n does anyone do this with that site?

carb0nf1b3r

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:50:39 AM

Im sure this has been mentioned before around the forum but watch what software you put your log in credentials into  Grin
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:59:14 AM

If you are looking into these be very careful if using machine you access wallet on.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:59:17 AM

yes, this is possible, even if the site has captchas. However, the captchas are not easy to solve so experimental bots would work.
Pay is say 400 satoshi per hour, so 0.00009600 BTC per day. To me, that is not very profitable as I get about 0.0005 BTC per post from Ritz.
You would need to apply the bot to many faucets to make a good profit.

lost7

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 02:00:49 PM

Even with a bot, those faucets aren't worth it.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:52:16 AM

This isn't possible, because you'd need a service to solve captchas. These will charge more than you'll get from the faucets.

With that said, if there were bots around for faucets, the faucets would just change how they work to fight them off. Faucets rely on real visitors to break even or profit; if people are botting them, they close down or have to otherwise alter to fight back. You'd only be screwing yourself by making one.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
agoraadnim

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:39:18 AM

There's some I found here - http://freebitcoinsinstantly.blogspot.com/p/bitcoin-earning-bots.html I've heard good things about the 99Dice bot but haven't heard much about the others.

❂❂❂How I make a living with Bitcoins
Free Bitcoin Methods
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:05:42 PM

To be honest, it's not worth the time or money to bot faucets. Find better things to automate Cool
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:38:43 PM

yes, it is posible. But you would have to get a captcha sniper or some other captcha software, I've tried but that involves downloading a few programs that I was just too lazy to do at that time. Cheesy Also, if you pay for captcha sniper, you wouldnt have to download that  other programs, but I didn't want to pay them. But anyhow, yes, it is possible. You can find a bot on the internet, some guy made it and it has a full tutorial on how to do it. Cheers!

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:35:54 AM

I always thought the problem the dice site owners were having is that bits are abusing the dice faucet. But then I never understood what kind of bit can do a captcha faucet and then roll on a dice site too?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄