Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:30:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Info on collectible pin, Roger Ver bitcoin.com pin and pen  (Read 77 times)
Bonanzaking107 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 06:29:04 PM

I've searched around past threads on the forum and have seen collectible bitcoin pins sold on here before. Haven’t seen any with this type of pin I picked up. I’m gonna take a wild guess this is prefork when he was still called bitcoin jesus. Hate bcash but the pin is nice.

https://imgur.com/a/MkPtUA6

Anyone have any idea how many of these were made? The sleeve around the pen has a slight tear along the edge but generally ok. The pin I’m guessing is still stapled in its original packaging. I picked up 2 sets, might be willing to auction off this spare set if there’s interest.
krogoth

Activity: 1223
Merit: 138

Krogothmanhattan alt account

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2021, 06:30:54 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CIPHER BILLS-CIPHER BONDS-CIPHER STAMPS * www.CYPHERHODL.com * COLD STORAGE BITCOIN CERTIFICATES <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
tweetious

Activity: 1961
Merit: 375

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 07:38:57 PM

IIRC this was a kinda "common" pin back then. It was generally available through different vendors (around 2015+). Further, there were some variations of the same pin.

this is another variation, for example:

source (https://donttreadonmeme.ecrater.com/p/17623615/bitcoin-lapel-pin-free-the#)

(although not 100% sure if I remember correctly) I believe it was also available at the bitcoin.com store, in bundles of like 5/10 pins, at some point....

I believe that I got mine from the official openbazaar merchant (paired with the openbazaar pin)... however many years have passed since then....

Hope that helps...
Bonanzaking107 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 08:10:57 PM

Hmm i think I’ve seen that other pin before in a past post on here when i was diving through the old posts. Just more to try to collect. That open bazaar tent is awesome and has a charm to it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: