Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:08:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Expectation About Polygon (MATIC) Token for 2022  (Read 1296 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2022, 11:38:05 PM

If the market maintain bullish then we might see anything from 10-15 bucks probably for a little while Anytime you see that I would say that the market will probably have a blow up top So get ready I think matic has a great potential especially with L2s

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2022, 02:00:37 PM

Now is a good time to buy this particular asset.The price is really quite good.For a long time there has been an opportunity to trade matic well, it goes within 1.6-2 dollars, is it a good opportunity?During this period, when the market is not in the best condition, you can accumulate more matic without any problems.
xmonkeyx

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 03:01:36 PM

Now is a good time to buy this particular asset.The price is really quite good.For a long time there has been an opportunity to trade matic well, it goes within 1.6-2 dollars, is it a good opportunity?During this period, when the market is not in the best condition, you can accumulate more matic without any problems.
we don't know what will happen in the future, but I see the price movement of MATIC is quite stable during this bear market even some time ago it touched its newest ATH which even though at this time the market situation was red for many other coins.
if you look at the increasing number of MATIC coin users I think at this time and the price as it is now is the most constant time to buy some and keep it for a little longer to take maximum profit. In my opinion, in the middle or the end of 2022, the price of MATIC coins will increase drastically.
nimogsm

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2022, 03:04:50 PM

we don't know what will happen in the future, but I see the price movement of MATIC is quite stable during this bear market even some time ago it touched its newest ATH which even though at this time the market situation was red for many other coins.
if you look at the increasing number of MATIC coin users I think at this time and the price as it is now is the most constant time to buy some and keep it for a little longer to take maximum profit. In my opinion, in the middle or the end of 2022, the price of MATIC coins will increase drastically.
The fact that there are more users is a fact and I am glad of this phenomenon.Cheap transactions on the network attract many.I hope this year we will see new price records and a growing community and maximum demand for this project from the community.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 04:37:45 PM

Currently the market is slowly starting to improve where most of the coins are starting to turn green, including polygon (MATIC) where the price of matic has started to increase and I think now is the right time to buy it, I really hope if matic becomes big platform like binance someday. do you expect it as i hope it mate,,,,!!!!!

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
saladin7000

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 06:28:33 PM

currently the matic network is a solution for conducting transactions because it has a very low cost, and I think everyone is happy with this phenomenon, besides that the price of matic is still very affordable so now is the right time to buy and start investing, I hope that matic can compete with coins that have great popularity such as eth, bnb, sol, and polka dots.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 07:01:05 PM

If you trust your instinct and believe that, this coin will give you good benefits,

It's true that this kind of situation where the market is in red is the good time to take your shot buying and holding this asset,
we don't know what future is waiting for Matic but with how the progress shown there's a big chance that this coin will earn
more support from new developers and investors. It's up to you if you will divert a portion of your capital to this asset or you
will go all in while waiting for the bull.
Ulven
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 03:42:23 PM

I'm sure that 2022 MATIC will fly to the moon, after further improving the speed and network chain now transactions with Polygon are 10x faster than BSC and 50x than ERC-20, this will have a big impact that the price of MATIC will skyrocket at least 10x from now or between $20 - $30.

Indeed, this is what most of those who invested in the MATIC$ coin hope, if we witness huge growth this year, it will certainly change the course of the price movement of most altcoins to the upside. The best part of this investment is that what you need to invest in these coins is just $1000. So people who find it hard to invest in altcoins or cryptocurrencies need not fret, they can now start investing today with just $100 and get their share of the pie x15.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 06:12:45 PM

Hi friends, what's your expectations about Polygon (MATIC) Cryptocurrency for 2022?

2/12/2021 - MATIC Price : 2.04$

https://tokenprice.cc/currency/matic-network

Considering the fact that the Polygon network has a very low commission for transactions in its network, then it is likely that many will want to take advantage of this advantage and launch their own crypto project or their own crypto asset, which will eventually lead to an increase in the price of Polygon (Matic). 2022 may just be the year when the price of the Matic coin can grow significantly and show the best result. So, personally, I expect the price of this crypto asset to rise, as well as the launch of new crypto projects in this network.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 11:49:08 AM

If you trust your instinct and believe that, this coin will give you good benefits,

It's true that this kind of situation where the market is in red is the good time to take your shot buying and holding this asset,
we don't know what future is waiting for Matic but with how the progress shown there's a big chance that this coin will earn
more support from new developers and investors. It's up to you if you will divert a portion of your capital to this asset or you
will go all in while waiting for the bull.

MATIC is just a hidden gem waiting to blossom someday. It looks like most people haven't recognized its true benefits yet, since there hasn't been much price action on the market. Of course, the bearish market has something to do with this. But I think MATIC could've been worth a little more if demand for the token was as its highest.

Believe me, the experience with MATIC is far beyond compare. Transactions are blazing fast while fees are ridiculously cheap. If all goes well, 2022 might end up to be a good year for the project. How far will MATIC go will greatly depend upon the rules of supply and demand. I have no hurry in seeing MATIC being worth double-digits as long as it works as intended. The crypto market is widely unpredictable so the best we can do is buy, "hodl", and wait for the right time to sell for profit. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 01:40:53 PM

I'm expecting matic will reach $100 in this year(if bullrun) because it has potential to become the next Binance Smart Chain in the future. It also fast and the most lowest transaction fees of all networks. The polygon network is getting popular so I really expecting Matic to reach $100 price.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 07:27:56 PM

I'm expecting matic will reach $100 in this year(if bullrun) because it has potential to become the next Binance Smart Chain in the future. It also fast and the most lowest transaction fees of all networks. The polygon network is getting popular so I really expecting Matic to reach $100 price.
seriously $100 dollar this year for MATIC? Seems very impossible to be honest because the all time high(ATH) of polygon matic in the market is around $4 if i remember it correctly and also the current value at the moment is approximately $2.

So how is that possible to happen? Actually i saw SOLANA did that thing wherein it skyrocketed from low value until it reached the 3 digit within a year. But i don't think polygon (matic) can do that as well even they change network like what you said above it still impossible because obviously that's too much value for a coin that can't even break the ATH for long time now.
nimogsm

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2022, 10:53:55 PM

let's be realistic, such a price is impossible over the next couple of years.The total capitalization is quite large if the total supply was less then such a scenario would be vozsozhen.It makes sense to invest in matic, but there will not be a huge profit.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 06:06:57 PM

seriously $100 dollar this year for MATIC? Seems very impossible to be honest because the all time high(ATH) of polygon matic in the market is around $4 if i remember it correctly and also the current value at the moment is approximately $2.

So how is that possible to happen? Actually i saw SOLANA did that thing wherein it skyrocketed from low value until it reached the 3 digit within a year. But i don't think polygon (matic) can do that as well even they change network like what you said above it still impossible because obviously that's too much value for a coin that can't even break the ATH for long time now.

In crypto land, anything's possible. I've seen cryptocurrencies with low interest/demand only to rise all the way to the moon due to hype. Considering that Polygon (MATIC) is a smart contract platform, it's possible the cryptocurrency will reach new All-time-highs with the persisting "De-Fi"/NFTs/Metaverse hype. TX fees are ridiculously low while confirmation times are near instant. If Solana went to triple digits (even though it's utterly centralized) then MATIC can do better. Anything below $2 per coin would be considered a bargain. Who knows what will happen with MATIC's price within the course of the year? Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 06:21:24 PM

I think impossible from $2 will reach to $100 for Polygon or matic coin, although not any impossible with cryptocurrency but look most expectation reach $100 for Polygon coin. Right now market is not enough good thing and all coin can't reach higher price and waiting for when bitcoin recovery and go back higher price, if bitcoin still dump Matic or Polygon coin will be able under $2 and keep stable on this price for long moment waiting until when bitcoin pump.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 09:40:33 PM

Hi friends, what's your expectations about Polygon (MATIC) Cryptocurrency for 2022?

2/12/2021 - MATIC Price : 2.04$

https://tokenprice.cc/currency/matic-network

I hope matic (Polygon) can continue to grow and improve in the future, and the polygon network can create more altcoins that use the polygon network. and I also hope that the price of polygons will continue to increase in the future because I have 500 Matic as a long term investment. because I am optimistic that polygon is a platform that has good and strong fundamentals so that it can compete and survive.

You are not wrong to invest in Polygon, because Polygon is a potential project, not only the price will increase in the future. However I like you believe
that more and more new projects are using Polygon network in the future, so don't worry to see the price of Polygon is now decreasing.
This happened because it was affected by the Bitcoin price which continued to decline, so there's no need to panic, we just hold the Polygons that
we have today. I believe in this year Polygon can reach new ATH, then only the patient investors, who will benefit from Polygon. In fact,
I recommend buying more Polygon at the current price, because the price is now quite low if we want to buy Polygon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
phillipjackson

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 10:12:41 AM

Matic is a strong coin and I believe the value will rise at least until the price of ETH gas keeps on increasing.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2022, 12:20:31 PM

I am very bullish on Polygon. If we check any dex we will find quickswap very cheap which use polygon network. Uniswap which charge high fee on Etherium network, if you use polygon ,fee is almost zero.
Opensea also integrate Polygon network and many Nfts Already mint.
In future we can expect big from matic.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Webetcoins

Activity: 1918
Merit: 540

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 02:46:20 PM

I am very bullish on Polygon. If we check any dex we will find quickswap very cheap which use polygon network. Uniswap which charge high fee on Etherium network, if you use polygon ,fee is almost zero.
Opensea also integrate Polygon network and many Nfts Already mint.
In future we can expect big from matic.
I thought uniswap has now a support for polygon? but this exchange is known for eth and many small users are avoiding it because we all know that eth transactions are now bloated. Good thing is that we have other alternative exchanges that supports multiple chains other than eth and one of them is quickswap, this exchange is also one of the top dex's.

Let us not forget we also have pancakeswap for the bsc network, we can't deny that bsc and panakeswap are also doing a good job. Matic is a good competitor of bsc but matics value is still pretty cheap right now, which is why it's the choice of the many. They expect that there's more to come from this coin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 06:20:10 PM

I thought uniswap has now a support for polygon? but this exchange is known for eth and many small users are avoiding it because we all know that eth transactions are now bloated. Good thing is that we have other alternative exchanges that supports multiple chains other than eth and one of them is quickswap, this exchange is also one of the top dex's.

Let us not forget we also have pancakeswap for the bsc network, we can't deny that bsc and panakeswap are also doing a good job. Matic is a good competitor of bsc but matics value is still pretty cheap right now, which is why it's the choice of the many. They expect that there's more to come from this coin.

Yes. Uniswap also supports Polygon, so people aren't stuck on a single DEX. In fact, several ETH-based projects moved to the Polygon Network due to ever-increasing gas fees on the main Ethereum blockchain. This should make MATIC's ecosystem stronger than ever. While prices haven't moved that much, development is still happening behind the scenes. Knowing the potential MATIC has, I'd say it's quite a bargain at current market prices.

Anything below the "double digits" would be considered "cheap" in my eyes. If alternative smart contract platforms like BSC and Solana crossed that barrier, then why can't MATIC do the same? It's hard to tell what'll happen during the course of 2022, so the least we can do is buy some coins, and "hodl" them to see if we get lucky by any chance. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: