Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Venture over.  (Read 2163 times)
Drew Horne (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:13:09 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 03:27:30 AM by Drew Horne

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:52:40 PM

Look up dank. He's your man for this.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:46:57 AM

Da fuq, Dank? When did you get a new account?
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:56:44 AM

Na I didn't post that.

But bro you should make it a music festival to bring world peace if you get any momentum on it.  Then you can payback with the entire universe to everyone on this planet through an ascension of self awareness of the human consciousness.

BTW, the things I say are quite serious truths that have been known since ancient times.  I have simply rediscovered them via the Akashic records and share them with the world.

Several civilizations predicted the end of time including the Aztecs, Mayans, Egyptians, Incas, Chinese and more.  Many of which also worshiped the sun and sought knowledge and wisdom from it.  They were astonishingly accurate and the ascension/end times are among us.  Soon we will reach singularity and a higher dimension, which path you take to get there is up to you.  Feel positive and things will work out positively, feel negative and things will end up negative.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 08:44:03 PM

As mentioned in the original thread, even if you are just curious at how I am able to toss such huge return numbers around, please don't hesitate to email me at lunarmassive2014@gmail.com
I'll shoot you over an NDA and then I'll send you our business plan. I think it will clear up any doubt pretty readily.

Dank would not honour an NDA.  He is a scammer. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank
Legendary

Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:59:27 AM

Dank I'm trying to do business here. If you actually like music festivals please do not discredit my posts, sorry but you have approached your situation with wrong way. Maybe the right intentions, but you aren't helping me here.

As mentioned in the original thread, even if you are just curious at how I am able to toss such huge return numbers around, please don't hesitate to email me at lunarmassive2014@gmail.com
I'll shoot you over an NDA and then I'll send you our business plan. I think it will clear up any doubt pretty readily.

It's weird, you'd think people would want to experience world peace, infinite love and an ascension to the fifth dimension.

These ideas do nothing to discredit your post, they simply give it the opportunity to hold more meaning.

It's really just quantum physics when it comes to it.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:25:03 AM

Entertaining thread.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 03:10:33 PM

First thought when seeing the title of this thread: "dank is gonna have some fun trolling this!"

I am not disappointed. Wink

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:20:55 PM

I thought Dank was suppose to die like 3 months ago?

thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:19:18 PM

I have been in touch with Drew the last days and he has sent me his business plan. After having looked at it I can say it is very professionally presented, thorough and ambitious but feasible nevertheless. If I compare this to the projects some people have been throwing tons of cash into lately which hardly had any business plan at all or they lacked basic financials (like NEO-BEE recently), I think it's one of the most serious offerings here on Bitcointalk. The guys have experience organizing music festivals (have a look at the Lunar Massive videos on Youtube or their Facebook page) and I agree with Drew in that there is potential in this market.

This said, of course it's not for everyone (in fact I told Drew that Bitcointalk is probably not the best place to come at this moment looking for funding given the recent events). The organizers have their reasons to not want to do an IPO as such but rather limit the offering to a reduced number of investors which of course sets a higher share price. So if you're in a position to invest a larger chunk of money I would say: drop a line to Drew, sign the NDA and have a look at his plan, then do your research and then make your own decision.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: