Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:06:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning real merit & getting powered up from the Kingdom of Light  (Read 31 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 03:58:20 PM

There are very important things most people don't know about this life, one of which is merit-like rewards that comes from the Holy Kingdom. It actually comes from the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth and is guranteed to those who fear HIM and do what is right.
This merit can be used as Power in both spiritual and physical Worlds. It makes all other human rewards insignificant and worthless because it can be used to do alot of things that the human rewards can't do, and it can't be abused/misused.

Strive to earn that kind of reward or merit by doing what is truely right, you will be rewarded and the reward is with alot of Power. I don't always use this power because I want don't want it to feel like I'm cheating or like I'm always bothering the GIVER. It's typically used when absolutely necessary.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: