Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:08:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Venture over.  (Read 7779 times)
DanielVG

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:30:41 AM

Tomorrowland - $100,000,000 - 75% ownership

I'm pretty sure that's not true.

Edit: I checked this and SFX bought ID&T, the company behind tomorrowland. But the organizers Manu & Michiel Beers bought back 100% of tomorrowland's shares.

sorry i'm Belgian, tomorrowland is like my baby, telling it's 75% in american hands makes me nervous. Tomorrowland is still Belgian, phew...don't scare me like that!
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:34:39 AM

I don't think the paid trolls have anything to do with this thread turning to shit.

It has more to do with the absurd/unprofessional money grab from the OP.

As for "mindless ignorant posts" I would say the OP is the most ignorant post here. You create a title akin to "send me money for 5000% return" and expect us to take it seriously.

Get real.
Drew Horne (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:38:24 PM

There are Professional Trolls in these parts, sure, but part of vetting a business is trying to poke as many holes in the plan as possible. This will still happen in a moderated setting, albeit with less chaos.

I definitely understand that, my problem is that without seeing my business plan I don't see how it could be constructively vetted. In my next approach I will try to make it more succinct and professional and hopefully just have a reasonable business conversation. As a few key facets of the plan are confidential (which I understand has been used as a bogus "excuse" in the past here), it makes it more difficult to have an open conversation about the entire plan. I'm not looking for an IPO though, moreso a few key investors, so this plan won't just be offered into the publics hands for debate.
I will post what I can, and ideally the way I would like for it to happen (let me know if this is possible in a forum setting, I'm not really that much of a forum junkie) is to have a thread with the basis of the idea as much information as I feel comfortable sharing with the public in a self modded setting, and then a separate thread that would be invite only for private viewing. I could use the private thread to invite only the people who have signed the NDA and seen the entire business plan so that we could have an in-depth conversation regarding the intricacies of it, and use the initial public thread as merely the gateway to link interested parties to it.
The only problem I see with this is that I have only had one person sign the NDA thus far and check the plan out. I think it is mostly due to the way this thread has, as jimmothy so eloquently stated, "gone to shit".
So hopefully in a self modded, non-derailed setting, I can have a legitimate enough conversation with interested parties that I can have a little more valid participation.

Let me know if that seems like something that would work here. Smiley

Tomorrowland - $100,000,000 - 75% ownership

I'm pretty sure that's not true.

Edit: I checked this and SFX bought ID&T, the company behind tomorrowland. But the organizers Manu & Michiel Beers bought back 100% of tomorrowland's shares.

sorry i'm Belgian, tomorrowland is like my baby, telling it's 75% in american hands makes me nervous. Tomorrowland is still Belgian, phew...don't scare me like that!

Yeah sorry that is more specifically what happened, SFX owns 75% of the ID&T company, but the original owners of Tomorrowland bought back the rights to Tomorrowland itself.
ID&T throws many other shows though like Mysteryland etc all through Europe, and the primary reason for the acquisition of the company was to have the rights to bring the Tomorrowland and Mysteryland brands to America to exploit the exploding festival scene that is going on. Tomorrowland was their baby though and they didn't want to risk anything happen to it. Sorry to have worried you Smiley

I don't think the paid trolls have anything to do with this thread turning to shit.

It has more to do with the absurd/unprofessional money grab from the OP.

As for "mindless ignorant posts" I would say the OP is the most ignorant post here. You create a title akin to "send me money for 5000% return" and expect us to take it seriously.

Get real.

I wouldn't go so far as absurd, it was not as professional of an initial outreach as I could have done, and that is my fault for not investigating my target audience as much as I should have. I assumed there were members of all kinds of this forum (which I'm sure there are, the active ones are more of a professional-demanding mold though) so my pitch was more catered to appealing to everyone who might view it.
Trust me when I say that 5000% is not an outlandish amount though. I would be more than glad to explain why, but to see all of the details I will have to ask you to sign a mutual NDA.

I will be making another post in the near future that I hope can please everyone and start some forward progress. I sense that there is some interest but having heard of all of the scamming that has gone on in the recent past I understand why there is a lot of skepticism.
Looking forward to speaking with everyone again soon.
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:42:23 PM

Bump so no one falls for this trash (he is trying to re-submit this garbage)

who are you? have you read his 40 page document?
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:59:03 PM

Typing up 40 pages is a big accomplishment for a five-year-old.  Anyone older?  Not so much.
(And who are *you*, btw?)
MrWDunne

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:04:20 PM

Typing up 40 pages is a big accomplishment for a five-year-old.  Anyone older?  Not so much.
(And who are *you*, btw?)

While I can see a lot of hyperbole in this thread, such as the return he is looking to provide I feel it is unfair for you to judge it without reading his documents.

That being said, the length of the document has very little relevance as to the quality of the business/its leaders.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:08:53 PM

^
No.  I don't need to read OP's most recent typings to judge OP, this thread told me all I need to know.
But you're entitled to ur feels.
Drew Horne (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:09:55 PM

While I can see a lot of hyperbole in this thread, such as the return he is looking to provide I feel it is unfair for you to judge it without reading his documents.

That being said, the length of the document has very little relevance as to the quality of the business/its leaders.

Thank you, this is all I have been trying to say.

You're definitely right though, this particular 40 page document isn't a 5 year olds story as NotLambChop implied, but a very well strategized and presented business plan.

I wish more people on this forum would realize the logic in your point on judging. :/

MrWDunne

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:12:38 PM

Thank you, this is all I have been trying to say.

You're definitely right though, this particular 40 page document isn't a 5 year olds story as NotLambChop implied, but a very well strategized and presented business plan.

I wish more people on this forum would realize the logic in your point on judging. :/

I'm not personally able to comment on the quality of your business plan however your presentation on here has not been the most professional. I would advise against the use of smiley/un-smiley faces. Also more transparency is needed, such as proof of ownership, proof of identity and you also need to get listed on an exchange like Havelock or CounterParty.

retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:32:07 PM

Why would anyone want to read the a 40 page business plan from someone with just ludicrous claims of gains to be made in the first sentence they ever read from the guy.  

Take your search for mugs elsewhere mate.  
ondratra

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:52:54 PM

Is there any proof you can give that you are actually associated with the festival??? Your gmail account looks to me like "I am scammer" - if you would be associated with festival why not having e-mail at lunarmassive.com domain???

SCAM ALERT!!! (not proven, just alert)
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:42:13 PM

i have had a bit of constructive input from a few sr members via private message, ill implement all of it in my second approach and self mod to delete these mindless ignorant posts

thanks!

I'm not the flaming type but you should really check out bitcoin and what makes it tick first
Saying constructive input from sr members is not helping your case here.... Most of us actually have alarm bells ringing when we hear sr.... mostly drug dealers and scammers..... Roll Eyes

On a more serious note you should probably cut some costs and exchange your fiat savings in bitcoin.
we net a 12000% profit over 30 months by a simple buy and hold strategy*

*past performance is in no way a guarantee for future performance although you should be fine

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:33:01 PM

wow 75m return on a measley 1.25m investment.
Why not go to the bank. I am sure thwy would love that kind of return ?
Does the 1.25m investor get to see I.D ?

regardless - good luck, brah

Drew Horne (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Bump
Email lunarmassive2014@gmail.com
Drew Horne (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:51:20 PM

wow 75m return on a measley 1.25m investment.
Why not go to the bank. I am sure thwy would love that kind of return ?
Does the 1.25m investor get to see I.D ?

regardless - good luck, brah

Obviously there would be a legitimate identity confirmation on both parties ends.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: