Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:07:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transforming skill to profit.  (Read 642 times)
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2021, 12:38:31 PM

Skills are something that you can do. It is your ability to do a job or task in order to earn. It will be your driving force towards your success in life. Along with continuous learning and acquiring knowledge, you can continue to develop your skills and abilities towards your goal in life. Like in crypto, if you have trading skills, it will be easy for you to earn money through trading. And for continues learning, your ability and skills in tradingwill also increase.
Thanks for defining skill for me, I was worried that I don't exactly know the meaning behind it and that it's significance to the topic, but for real though, why would you post that in a thread that obviously doesn't ask what the definition of skill is but I digress, I think that not all skill should be profitable, some just needs to be fun and helpful to you to a certain, of course profit is helpful but there's more to human than just making money, I don't have any good skill developed yet that I can make money off but a little patience and I will someday be able to reap the profits of hardwork in focusing in learning those skills.
your statement as I experience now, I do not have sufficient skills, especially in the world of trading, but I am enthusiastic to learn and continue to learn, although until now I have not been able to make satisfactory money, but it is patience that makes me believe that in the future I will get results from this learning process, because I think knowledge investment is also important

Agreed, I believe I saw a post on a social media platform that said there are two HR departments, one that wants to hire a degree holder but is somewhat rude, and the other that wants to hire an employee based on their patience, willingness to learn, and overall respect for you. The conclusion is that no matter how advanced your education is, it is useless if you are rude. It's as if your perseverance and hard work could make you wealthy.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 05:01:49 PM

The importance of skill in trading is not to lose the money we invest. Skills must be complemented by knowledge and good financial management. Most people who have trading skills are able to regulate their emotions in opening trades and closing trades. They are not in a hurry, so they can analyze the market well.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2021, 06:24:20 PM

I can only agree with what @Mirakal said because the best way to transform one's skill into profit is to understand how to be a business-minded person because there's always an available opportunity on the internet and only the early bird which is business mind person always flourished.
But you still need to learn how to transform into a business-minded person because that can support you to have more knowledge about the business you want to do and, of course, that can improve your skills and knowledge. We can think about how to grow our business, see the opportunity around us, and use it for our benefit. Becoming a business-minded person needs time and more learning and effort to change our lives and that will not stop even if our business is already growing.
I agree with you but before anyone can transform into a business-minded person she needs to have passion for what she's doing and have a certain or else knowledge won't be enough and to make the person achieve her purpose.
I am saying this because I have seen some people who have the needed knowledge but later quit half-way

wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 06:45:53 PM

Skills are something that you can do. It is your ability to do a job or task in order to earn. It will be your driving force towards your success in life. Along with continuous learning and acquiring knowledge, you can continue to develop your skills and abilities towards your goal in life. Like in crypto, if you have trading skills, it will be easy for you to earn money through trading. And for continues learning, your ability and skills in tradingwill also increase.
Thanks for defining skill for me, I was worried that I don't exactly know the meaning behind it and that it's significance to the topic, but for real though, why would you post that in a thread that obviously doesn't ask what the definition of skill is but I digress, I think that not all skill should be profitable, some just needs to be fun and helpful to you to a certain, of course profit is helpful but there's more to human than just making money, I don't have any good skill developed yet that I can make money off but a little patience and I will someday be able to reap the profits of hardwork in focusing in learning those skills.
your statement as I experience now, I do not have sufficient skills, especially in the world of trading, but I am enthusiastic to learn and continue to learn, although until now I have not been able to make satisfactory money, but it is patience that makes me believe that in the future I will get results from this learning process, because I think knowledge investment is also important

Agreed, I believe I saw a post on a social media platform that said there are two HR departments, one that wants to hire a degree holder but is somewhat rude, and the other that wants to hire an employee based on their patience, willingness to learn, and overall respect for you. The conclusion is that no matter how advanced your education is, it is useless if you are rude. It's as if your perseverance and hard work could make you wealthy.
In this day and age people put too much weight to credentials as they do not want to evaluate by themselves how capable someone really is, and many would be employees do the same, but there is a reason that if you want a job you still need to do an interview with the one that is hiring, and that is they need to see how you behave.

There are people that are extremely talented but that are incredibly toxic and you do not want to hire a person like that, as a you only need a person like that to completely ruin the mood of an office, so besides the skills necessary to actually perform your job you also need to ability to work with other people and be on friendly terms with them, and if you cannot do that then getting a job will bee difficult regardless of whatever credentials you may have.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 06:52:34 PM

because in a job it does not only require one's skills but also an attitude that must be maintained properly so that at least communication within the team can run well.
but actually only a handful of people actually make it happen because basically what I feel right now doesn't really care about the attitude that is there, don't care about the attitude that is directed at doing something in the office, for example as long as we do it correctly and quickly then it can be said to be good

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 09:26:23 PM

I believe I saw a post on a social media platform that said there are two HR departments, one that wants to hire a degree holder but is somewhat rude, and the other that wants to hire an employee based on their patience, willingness to learn, and overall respect for you. The conclusion is that no matter how advanced your education is, it is useless if you are rude. It's as if your perseverance and hard work could make you wealthy.
I am not entirely sure if that is every place, but I know that most people will not act rude when they are trying to get hired, even if they are a rude person they will be on their best behaviour when trying to get hired. Which is why I believe that we are in a situation where we need to accept the fact that sometimes we are just not the best candidate for a job.

For the past 5 years I have been doing the same job and I love my job, sometimes people who know what I do for living end up wanting to work with me, and they send me some things to do in order to hire me because in my line of work, you get hired by doing an example job. 99% of the time I reject and do not do the tests, it just doesn't worth it if you ask me because I do not believe that I would be happier in some other job, I love mine right now and other jobs do not feel alright to me. So even companies could get rejected sometimes, it is not about anything hidden.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 12:40:32 AM

The importance of skill in trading is not to lose the money we invest. Skills must be complemented by knowledge and good financial management. Most people who have trading skills are able to regulate their emotions in opening trades and closing trades. They are not in a hurry, so they can analyze the market well.
I think the skills we have will show after we have the knowledge, besides that we can also have skills from the habits we do. as well as trading skills, if we are used to trading and are used to very volatile market conditions, of course we will not feel panicked and be able to control emotions well.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 09:46:44 AM

I think the skills we have will show after we have the knowledge, besides that we can also have skills from the habits we do. as well as trading skills, if we are used to trading and are used to very volatile market conditions, of course we will not feel panicked and be able to control emotions well.
Those who are familiar with trading, of course, have to learn first because if we think it will be very risky when they do not have the knowledge or skills and immediately start trading,
it is very important to understand and learn more about trading because we know for ourselves that the risks are very big

Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 10:09:47 PM

This is a very interesting transformation, if skills acquired will really be transformed into profit. For instance, having basic skills about the entire Bitcointalk forum, you will be able to transform the skills by educating other users in the forum. Also the basic skills might earn you Merit to be qualified to participate in signature campaigns

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 05:18:45 AM

Most persons learning a new skill are often faced with the big question/challenge of turning their skill to profit. After acquiring a skill, truth is if there is no platform for you to practice and offer your services and also make profit, you may become less interested and efficient with the skill you learnt and it may soon be forgotten by you.

skill is important thing to make a better end, but this thing is inversely proportional to reality, like in company.
in my place, many people dont have skill but work on some company, after it they are skillful. the problem is when you learn new skill but dont have any place to practice, like you said above, that thing will disappear.
skill can be obtained by learn in the first time, or you do something new, than acquaire that skill.
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 06:28:24 PM

Yes, the purpose of learning crypto trading is to be able to have trading skills. It is certain that the purpose of possessing skills is to gain an advantage. Skills are very broad, such as skilled strategy, skilled time, skilled management. All about trading being the key to having skills. Everyone has that ability, by continuing to increase knowledge and keep practicing.
Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 07:15:40 PM

Skills are the best weapon of man's success and it's been a proof in what industry we are into and we cannot deny that it will help us make money because of set of skills. In this industry as well, it is an astounding accolades to have those skills in trading, reading TA's and even having a diamond hands for is a skills to behold to.

In an environment where we all want to win with a limited resources is big challenge. I am talking about the actioms of whale who have privatized trading and make gains to their self. It's always difficult to beat this guys and no matter how good your TA is, fundamental always outshine TA except for when you luckily enter a trade and whales get in later, this is always rare occasions though.
The skill here is hold and be patient enough when others are wanting to sell at all cost.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 08:38:59 PM

Skills are the best weapon of man's success and it's been a proof in what industry we are into and we cannot deny that it will help us make money because of set of skills. In this industry as well, it is an astounding accolades to have those skills in trading, reading TA's and even having a diamond hands for is a skills to behold to.

In an environment where we all want to win with a limited resources is big challenge. I am talking about the actioms of whale who have privatized trading and make gains to their self. It's always difficult to beat this guys and no matter how good your TA is, fundamental always outshine TA except for when you luckily enter a trade and whales get in later, this is always rare occasions though.
The skill here is hold and be patient enough when others are wanting to sell at all cost.
Dont tend to compete with whales because no matter you do you couldnt really able to beat em up but instead it would be worth if you do just mind on how to act like one and go with the flow as they do make out movements.Yes, it wont really be that easy because we dont even know on when they would make out some move thats why you should really be clever and be vigilant when it comes to moving of prices.

Limited resources would really be putting us out on a situation on where we are restricted on the things we do like that we do have in mind.
Somehow you could really make out some significant actions basing off with your skills.

boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 09:22:10 PM

It is another form of earning good reward, all you need is make your skills known my sharing it in all crypto related forum, whatever your skill may be if you are able to display them in the right forum you can get many patronages from users.
Even it's not a crypto-related skill.

There's such a vast market for skilled people not only in the physical market but in the online market and gig economy. As you're saying, it's about looking for the right marketplace where you can offer your skill.

And finding the right people which is the target market that you're going to work for.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 03:59:52 PM

Most persons learning a new skill are often faced with the big question/challenge of turning their skill to profit. After acquiring a skill, truth is if there is no platform for you to practice and offer your services and also make profit, you may become less interested and efficient with the skill you learnt and it may soon be forgotten by you.

Please share personal episodes of how you, a skilled forum member has turned your skill to profit, so other forum members who are in between can benefit from your story.

There are lots of good skills that can earn you good money from home. I took about six months plus to learn about photography and after learning everything about it, including photo editing, I decided to also offer services online. And today I can tell you that has been one of the best decisions I made for myself.

It took me time of course, but I later started gaining from it. Created an account on Fiverr and set up my Gigs, and things has been moving perfectly as planned. Although I wouldn’t say that it is an easy thing, but everyone needs to have skills that they are very good at, and not just one, you can learn as many skills as you want to and they are going to be helpful to you later on.
TheEconomists

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 04:38:46 PM

I studied literature in college, then I realized I could make money by writing if I could just find a job like that. Then I got into crypto and found several people who wanted to hire writers. I had some small jobs here and there but then finally got into my final job that I have been working for nearly 5 years or maybe even more if you consider the earliest time we started together but I gave a break in 2017. So all in all writing is definitely a good job, you can't write like I am writing here, you need to check your grammar and be good at it, but in the end you can make a living out of this.

Of course, if you are living in USA or UK then it won't be enough, but if you are living in a nation where 500-600 even 700 dollars could be considered a living wage? Then you can certainly do it and I am hoping to do this until I retire, that way I will always be doing the job I love.
Can you please mention the type of writing jobs you say you are currently doing now which you have learned for over 5 years? Moreso, I don't think there is any signature campaign that will you up to $700 for a month even if you a legendary except chipmixa.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 05:03:13 PM

Learning skill is one thing and making money from the skills you have learned is another big issue. I have learned programming language and it has earned me money.

Quidat

Activity: 2618
Merit: 540

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 05:19:49 PM

Learning skill is one thing and making money from the skills you have learned is another big issue. I have learned programming language and it has earned me money.
Honestly i do made out some self regrets on why i havent focused out myself when it comes to programming course but instead had focused more on criminology but somehow i didnt really have that much of a regret but my interest is on IT industry or some sort in connects with programming and look at on where we now on which it is really relevant for such skill and in demand when you do have such
knowledge and skills. Of course you would really be minding on applying those skills on getting a job for some income.

DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2021, 06:48:25 PM

Well, from my point of view, skill can be understood in any way that can be used to its advantage. That should show up quite a bit at different levels, some suitable for in-depth chart analysis, trading, or finding combinations that provide the right tools and signals for trading with project investment. There will be many suitable and creative variations based on each person's aspect. Anyway, I think it's hard to find anything oddly perfect. Others will just wait for Elon to tweet. Lol

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 09:19:52 PM

The purpose of the discussion is for forum users who possess one form of skill or another and are making profit from it to share personal episodes of how they turned "Skill to Profit".

Please share personal episodes of how you, a skilled forum member has turned your skill to profit, so other forum members who are in between can benefit from your story.

This isn't true. There are lot of platforms to practice your skills and offer your services. You just aren't looking at the right place. You can also sell your skills on this forum and make "profit" from it. Head over to the marketplace and create a thread on the Service child board. Make sure you make a proper thread and show what you have to offer. You might eventually attract people to hire you. Or there are lots of other website where you perform online gigs and get paid. Google will help you find the appropriate platform.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: