Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:16:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Member in the Pocket (2 Down, 4 to Go)  (Read 525 times)
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 08:16:11 AM

Congratulations buddy. Today, I am glad that we see a newbie who is sincerely interested in cryptocurrency. We did not see any posts from you about ranks, merits, but we saw questions about wallets and lively interest. Let this be a showcase for all newbies.
Continue with the same enthusiasm. I will gladly celebrate with you the date when you become Legendary.
I also ran through his post history of three pages and found out that he has made 54 posts till now but all of them are not any bounty submission or asking merit or how to rank up as you already said which shows the true representation of the forum or those who joins it for the purpose of learning only.

He has participated in cygans guess the word game and signature taxation and some others quality posts that has made him rank up to the junior rank on forum and yes we will see such members growing fast.

Congratulations to you @OP and keep up the good work and you will see next rank coming your way but don't deviate from your path and keep learning new things here sharing knowledge with each other.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 11:55:29 AM

I know becoming a Jr. Member is not a big deal and it doesn't mean anything to the senior members of this forum...
Every rank up is a big deal. It really doesn't matter the level, except the user is trying to disperse days of little beginning. Quite alright, I know the merit thresholds for all the ranks differ but even stepping into Jnr rank isn't that easy. I've seen users with over 300 posts and activities, yet with zero merit. If it were easy they would've ranked up. Don't belittle your victory.

I can say for sure that this is one of the most engaging forum in the world, and by far the best Crypto community I've ever come across.
Yeah, I do think so too.

Enjoy your new achievement and continue to work harder for greater things ahead. There's a saying that the reward for hardwork is more work. So, you've to put in more work to keep up the pace and other ranks will expectedly fall in pleasant places for you.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
Dripstoil (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2021, 04:17:12 PM

I also ran through his post history of three pages and found out that he has made 54 posts till now but all of them are not any bounty submission or asking merit or how to rank up as you already said which shows the true representation of the forum or those who joins it for the purpose of learning only.

He has participated in cygans guess the word game and signature taxation and some others quality posts that has made him rank up to the junior rank on forum and yes we will see such members growing fast.

Congratulations to you @OP and keep up the good work...

Thanks for the incredible assessment. Even me have forgotten most of the places I've posted. Grin Grin

I just wish and hope this forum continues to be the best Bitcoin community on the internet. The simplicity and unadulterated nature and knowledge base is quite amazing. From the look of things, I won't be surprised if all the who is who's in the Crypto world are in this forum.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 06:46:25 PM

Your ranking is actually impressive considering the fact that you created your account last month!

By reading also your post history, you seemed to engage a lot on your conversations/discussions since you explain in-depth your point of view in topics that you chose. That is considered one of the sign of being a good poster and contributor- you literally deserve your ranking up! But the journey does not end here as you have five (5) more ordeals to reach!

Anyway, good luck posting and continue doing your amazing discussions OP!
JoyMarsha

Activity: 840
Merit: 361

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 09:33:04 PM

Posting consistently and being rewarded with merits shows that you're contributing to the forum meaningfully. At times I keep thinking about how did the top members(senior, hero and legendary) get to the stage they are. Did they get there by magic? I get to find out that they have put their best in the forum that's why they're there.
If you are willing to learn and put up your best, time, knowledge and ideas in this forum, you'll be ranked up easily. It's quite unfortunate that newbies lose hope along the line, due to we don't understand what crypto is all about.
I want to rank up someday like you. At least to be a member

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Hadmani

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 05:32:55 AM

Congratulations. It may appear easy, but honestly it isn't anymore. More merits to your BTT and may you rank up really fast. I am still a newbie, but I sure know someday I will climb up the ladder.
Trojane

Activity: 294
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 05:16:44 PM

So you came and posted these all in a bid to fish merits for yourself and also to acknowledge the people who you feel they supported you to get merits.
 It's very visible that most people seems to be favoured than some people maybe because of:
* Same ethnicity
* Same country and state of origin
* Maybe the probably have a particular telegram channel that they gather and distribute merits to themselves and their alts.
 Racism is changing so many people's mindset just to favour some part of the whites and purposely forsake some.
 I won't stop talking until things are done properly the way it ought to be done..
 What's the need of giving the Russians or the Chinese or people from any other part of the countries of the world I'll treatments simply because they ain't from your country??
What's it gonna profit you to do so?
Do you get paid for it? These is dumbness for Christ sake ?!!!
Y'all better come off these common ideology you have.....
 With all due respect, I'm not saying these to hurt anyone but these is how I feel and I think it isn't right .
Regards
Trojane
One love💖

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 06:46:16 PM

Your quite a real deal at OP haven't been acknowledged and received comments from some of the forums critics like lovesmayfamilis
Congratulations buddy. Today, I am glad that we see a newbie who is sincerely interested in cryptocurrency. We did not see any posts from you about ranks, merits, but we saw questions about wallets and lively interest.
Which most of us have known to not be the type that just gives appraisal for the sake of it. I must say, it drove me straight to your profile and as expected, you've been putting in work by picking some expects that matters to you and also, bring some useful information and updates to the forum.
I must say, your most welcome here and so long as you keep faith with the form and tred the path you've taken now, your sure to archive your goals both on the forum and the crypto space. Your most welcome @OP.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Dripstoil (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2021, 11:09:26 AM
Merited by Shamm (1)

So you came and posted these all in a bid to fish merits for yourself and also to acknowledge the people who you feel they supported you to get merits.
 It's very visible that most people seems to be favoured than some people maybe because of:
* Same ethnicity
* Same country and state of origin
* Maybe the probably have a particular telegram channel that they gather and distribute merits to themselves and their alts.
 Racism is changing so many people's mindset just to favour some part of the whites and purposely forsake some.
 I won't stop talking until things are done properly the way it ought to be done..
 What's the need of giving the Russians or the Chinese or people from any other part of the countries of the world I'll treatments simply because they ain't from your country??

I honestly don't get exactly why you posted this but I'm sure you may have your seasons. But some time, it's not just okay to make up stuffs and assume things just because we feel hurt.

1. Every posts and threads I've made so far were because I genuinely feel strong about the topics. None were because of anything else other than to lighting up the conversations.

2. I learned the importance of giving appreciation to whom it is due. That's why I mentioned the names of the people who contributed in one way or the other to make my first stage in this forum a memorable one. And I think it's a good thing to appreciate people who have influenced your life in any little way.

3. I do not belong to any Telegram group, not even one. Wether people make such in telegram group or not, I do not know about that. Perhaps you could just elaborate?

4. People naturally gravitate towards people of like minds and languages. I don't necessarily see that as racism. Though, I'm very new in this forum to tell if there's racism or not, but I don't think there is. So, I'd suggest you free your mind and enjoy this forum.

Chinese, Russia, Africa, India, Arab, The USA, etc. We are nothing but one Bitcoin family.
Shamm

Activity: 1120
Merit: 346

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 02:13:48 PM

So you came and posted these all in a bid to fish merits for yourself and also to acknowledge the people who you feel supported you to get merits.
I will not agree with you, what's Op posted is even he is new here but in a small-time, he Ranks up easily and gets more merits. And he did not ask for merits do it's up to us to merit his post or not but reviewing the Op post so far he did a good job he contributed well and gathered more information about crypto especially bitcoin and I think he deserves to rank up to the next rank.
Chinese, Russia, Africa, India, Arab, The USA, etc. We are nothing but one Bitcoin family.
And I agree with you OP we are one bitcoin family here in our community all we need is to help each other to learn more about bitcoins.
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1369

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 07:42:39 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am now a Jr. Member. Congratulations to me!

The journey just began and I'm not looking back. I know becoming a Jr. Member is not a big deal and it doesn't mean anything to the senior members of this forum, having achieved that with ease many years ago. But it certainly means a lot to me. Therefore, I'm excited and I'm happy to celebrate this my little win.

30 days ago, I joined this forum with the plan to just hand around and try to learn one or two things about Bitcoin and Crypto in general. Then I made my first post and people started talking about merits which made me to understand how important it is to members growth. I can say for sure that this is one of the most engaging forum in the world, and by far the best Crypto community I've ever come across. I'm going to celebrate every milestone I achieve until I get to the Legendary  Grin

Spacial thanks to:

1. @LoyceV for assisting me in joining this forum. When the system held me back, he was the one that opened the door for me.

2. @Coupable for hitting me with the first criticism which lead to me understanding what Merit means in this forum and the important role it plays in taking up.

3. @Lovesmayfamilis and @Cryptoaddictchie for giving me my first merits and posting some useful links that helped me understand the forum the more.

4. @O_e_l_e_o and @LoyceV for giving me my biggest merits (4 each) till date.

5. All the fantastic guys who contribute invaluable posts and advices to help us understand and navigate the terrain.

Now, I'm getting gradually addicted.

You have taken the 1st small step on this long path. It is from such steps that the whole path is formed and each time it brings more and more closer to the legendary rank.

Congratulations Dripstoil on your 1st step and good luck in reaching new ones!

For the first time, when the merit was introduced on this forum, it upset me. At that time, it seemed to me that it was not fair.  People got high ranks just because they registered on bitcointalk earlier and wrote more, regardless of the content of the posts and their quality. I also got my current Full member rank in this way and my posts of that period were not distinguished by the usefulness of information. Later, receiving my next merit, my point of view began to change. I wanted to write more meaningful posts that might be useful to others. Frankly, the merit system began to motivate me to do this, and in the end for me it turned into a kind of mini-game. It's much more fun than just writing, and the rank will be achieved on its own over time.

I'm sorry that old users were deprived of this and could not feel the merit system. They were deprived of that long way with overcoming the levels of ranks and went an easy way, compared to what lies ahead for people like me. But I am not discouraged and see this as an advantage and challenge for myself. Difficulties allow us to learn something new, find something new and change us.

In general, I am pleased with the current situation, because my next rank depends only on my actions and how I contribute to the community.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dripstoil (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2021, 03:07:59 PM

I just updated the post to let you guys know that I've qualified as a member today. I'll keep updating the main post as I move up the ladder. It's a beautiful feeling getting accepted and getting used to this interesting community.

Thank you guys for being part of the journey so far.
Amuls

Activity: 53
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 03:41:37 PM

Congratulations sir! I am now newbie and trying to change my rank. You are our inspiration sir...
BernyJB

Activity: 182
Merit: 190

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 03:46:20 PM
Merited by Dripstoil (1)

I just updated the post to let you guys know that I've qualified as a member today. I'll keep updating the main post as I move up the ladder. It's a beautiful feeling getting accepted and getting used to this interesting community.

There you go. Keep at it!
Now the next step is at 120 activity, so you have about 10 weeks to go. Don't get disappointed. We're both in the same boat. Cool
GoodLuckHK

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 09:03:35 AM
Merited by Dripstoil (1)

Congratulations on your success.

You will be able to reach your goal soon. I am also trying to increase my ran position. I did not give up, I will learn slowly. I think it should be done step by step.

In this way we will move forward.
Dripstoil (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2022, 05:00:12 PM
Merited by BernyJB (5)

There you go. Keep at it!
Now the next step is at 120 activity, so you have about 10 weeks to go. Don't get disappointed. We're both in the same boat. Cool

You are almost there too. That's an impressive run, I just had to support you with a token. Thanks for commenting.

Congratulations on your success.

You will be able to reach your goal soon. I am also trying to increase my ran position. I did not give up, I will learn slowly. I think it should be done step by step.

In this way we will move forward.

I ran through your posts and I feel like you need to be motivated too. Thank you for commenting and hopefully we keep growing and contributing positively in this community.
BernyJB

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 05:38:32 PM

You are almost there too. That's an impressive run, I just had to support you with a token. Thanks for commenting.

Thank you! Yeah, we're almost there. I know sometimes it's difficult, but it's worth it.
I'll race you to it! Wink
GoodLuckHK

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 06:59:31 PM

I ran through your posts and I feel like you need to be motivated too. Thank you for commenting and hopefully we keep growing and contributing positively in this community.
Thank you! Yeah, I'm so glad you inspired me?

Thank you so much for inspiring me. May we move forward with your inspiration. We can master everything well by completing the small steps well.
In fact, I don't do anything at once and I don't want to do anything. Follow the directions from people as big as you, and slowly move on from all threads. If you don't understand anything, I will tell you. This is how I am learning. In fact, you are not compared. I hope you will always to be my side.

Again and again Thank you so much.
Dripstoil (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2022, 07:36:34 PM

Thank you! Yeah, we're almost there. I know sometimes it's difficult, but it's worth it.
Thank you for giving me a further push up. Maybe I can take you up on the challenge, let's see if I'd catch up with you  Grin
BernyJB

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 02:46:24 PM

Thank you for giving me a further push up. Maybe I can take you up on the challenge, let's see if I'd catch up with you  Grin

You're welcome. I appreciate your help also.  Smiley
Oh, I know you can. The race doesn't end at the next level. All the way to the top! Grin Grin
We'll make it. We just need to keep doing our best, and be patient. Good things come to those who bust their asses...! Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: