Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why I prefer Bitcoin over any other assets and dips don't panic me....  (Read 1568 times)
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 06:51:33 AM

The only problem I don't have enough Bitcoin HODling is because I don't have enough funds to keep accumulating even so with the little I have been able to trade over time, it has always been with profits. Bitcoin is truly one if not the best place to invest in since 10 years ago and I believe this will continue and all you need is patience with the market sometimes.
aysg76 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 08:42:36 AM

The only problem I don't have enough Bitcoin HODling is because I don't have enough funds to keep accumulating even so with the little I have been able to trade over time, it has always been with profits. Bitcoin is truly one if not the best place to invest in since 10 years ago and I believe this will continue and all you need is patience with the market sometimes.
See man we have to go beyond our comfort zone if we really want to secure our future and if you think btc could help you then you need to take some extra steps to accumulate bitcoin with you.There are ways in which you can have btc with you by earning them also like sell some goods for it or your services in exchange of Bitcoin but you have to do it yourself.Bit if you will always come up with these kinds of words believe me nothing is gonna happen.I have been DCA investor for some time and you might have heard the term before but it's best.

These small investment do make the big difference in the long run away from what we imagine and you don't feel burdened at same time and have bitcoin also with you to enjoy the rest of life.Take step ahead and you will feel how good your decision was to invest in Bitcoin.But it's only a suggestion not forcing you to do so as we have to look for our financial responsibilities first and then other things.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 08:44:25 AM

we as miners in the crypto investment world today, of course we no longer feel panicked by things that are happening today, how bitcoin has dropped so drastically and even got so hard opposition from various countries but that doesn't make us as miners panic at all things that are happening like now, it can't be separated from a bitcoin investment that is so long that we can hold back our feelings not to release it on the stock market at the current price

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 09:28:52 AM

we as miners in the crypto investment world today, of course we no longer feel panicked by things that are happening today, how bitcoin has dropped so drastically and even got so hard opposition from various countries but that doesn't make us as miners panic at all things that are happening like now, it can't be separated from a bitcoin investment that is so long that we can hold back our feelings not to release it on the stock market at the current price
So you are Miner ? then why will you panicked if you have all the chances to sell your Bitcoin back when the price reached ATH?
and also you can keep your coins longer as you already Knew that this can go High and High every Halving season?
Just Keep your coins and never bother being paranoid in how people doing now, because more than everyone here you knows what is the future of crypto as you risked long mining this coin.

Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 09:40:50 AM

Most of us here in this forum have the same view and stand , because this is the reason why we are here because we trust crypto more than everything else in our world now.
we even invested our money Blindly so why the hell choose other place like banks or stocks when in crypto the volatility always there to bring us profit?
xmonkeyx

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2021, 12:16:12 PM

from the beginning Bitcoin came the price grew very fantastically and when Bitcoin fell the price always recovered even a few years ago Bitcoin fell so deep and now Bitcin is able to rise and even beyond our expectations we all rose very high to be able to reach 2 times His ATH in no time.
from what has happened I really believe that the future of Bitcoin will continue to grow even though I can't convince others of it but I personally really believe because of what has happened to Bitcoin in the past.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 02:40:28 PM

You just let believe you are common Gregor.

We are gonna be super gentle.

Only those who are new in crypto are worried about the dumps. The people who are in crypto for few years know that these dumps are not permanent. For the newbies, there is no need to worry about the Bitcoin price dump. Sooner and later this dump will be over and bitcoin will reach new highs.
dumps? i don't even see this as a dump as it diminishes just a little bit and i prefer to call this a correction.
things like this are very reasonable because if they don't, I don't think there is a stepping stone for them to lead to the next ATH, and this is nothing to worry about.
on the other hand when something like this happens it is a test for the holders of this coin whether they can withstand it or will they waver

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 02:51:04 PM

Well... I can honestly say.. Bitcoin BTC has been my best investment I have ever made. I bought bitcoins BTC when the price was just over $300 per coin and I do not regret it for one second. I have sold some bitcoins at $17 000 in 2017 and I kept enough to sell some more at $25 000 and then again at $40 000 and lately when it reached the all-time-high.  Wink

Bitcoin has changed my life and my financial situation significantly and I will support it and promote it and educate people about it ...as payment for all that it done for me.  Wink
Very good achievement and your strategy is quite good I am also happy with your achievement.
this is proof that bitcoin is indeed a good thing to invest in.
But on the other hand this is also a reminder that of course when investing here is not a matter of a day or two, and from your story I can see that it will take at least a few years to achieve that.
there are at least 3-4 years when you sell up to $ 17000 because as far as I know the price of bitcoin at $ 300 is in 2013/2014.
and this is solid proof that holding is a good thing to do especially for bitcoin
rahmatrf331

Activity: 588
Merit: 12

https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 03:37:20 PM

Well... I can honestly say.. Bitcoin BTC has been my best investment I have ever made. I bought bitcoins BTC when the price was just over $300 per coin and I do not regret it for one second. I have sold some bitcoins at $17 000 in 2017 and I kept enough to sell some more at $25 000 and then again at $40 000 and lately when it reached the all-time-high.  Wink

Bitcoin has changed my life and my financial situation significantly and I will support it and promote it and educate people about it ...as payment for all that it done for me.  Wink
Very good achievement and your strategy is quite good I am also happy with your achievement.
this is proof that bitcoin is indeed a good thing to invest in.
But on the other hand this is also a reminder that of course when investing here is not a matter of a day or two, and from your story I can see that it will take at least a few years to achieve that.
there are at least 3-4 years when you sell up to $ 17000 because as far as I know the price of bitcoin at $ 300 is in 2013/2014.
and this is solid proof that holding is a good thing to do especially for bitcoin

I agree with your strategic concept that investing is very good if it can last up to 3-4 years, as we have seen from year to year with significantly increasing prices. there is nothing wrong if you can invest now and can save up to 4 years in the future., because it is very likely that bitcoin will reach $300k in 2025 in the future.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 03:54:53 PM

from what has happened I really believe that the future of Bitcoin will continue to grow even though I can't convince others of it but I personally really believe because of what has happened to Bitcoin in the past.
Mind you that you do not have to convince others to have the same believe as you do about the Bitcoin network, more often than not, it is counterproductive, I found out some years ago that whenever I tried to talk to someone and convince the person about Bitcoin, when they invest and there is a small correction, they inundate me calls and keep blaming me for bringing them into the network, so I had to stop it. What's most important is that you believe in the Bitcoin network to be a sustainable project and you're in the network to stay, what others, or the government/media thinks doesn't really matter.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
aysg76 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 10:10:50 AM

Most of us here in this forum have the same view and stand , because this is the reason why we are here because we trust crypto more than everything else in our world now.
we even invested our money Blindly so why the hell choose other place like banks or stocks when in crypto the volatility always there to bring us profit?
We are here to gain knowledge about bitcoin and all the technical and non technical stuff and the main concern is we all share some common interest and want to engage in the crypto discussion as whole.This is forum where you can discussion on various topics like economic, political and mainly bitcoin related conversations.

But if you say about investment then crypto as a whole is very risky state and you can't trust all the coins if you think in that perspective.You could see there are lot of coins that witnessed dump in the market in past few days but my main investment is bitcoin due to all the factors that i have mentioned in the @op and you decision could be entirely different from mine but bitcoin is really best.Crypto as a whole is not good because it contains shitcoins which are full risk investment so take this into consideration.

|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 11:27:46 AM

I agree with your strategic concept that investing is very good if it can last up to 3-4 years, as we have seen from year to year with significantly increasing prices. there is nothing wrong if you can invest now and can save up to 4 years in the future., because it is very likely that bitcoin will reach $300k in 2025 in the future.
If that's the goal for investing in bitcoin. Make sure that you won't be selling at $100k-$200k.

Because if those prices have come, you'll be tempted to sell at those prices. Even I, I wouldn't have any thought of selling some by that time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
aysg76 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 09:03:47 AM

If that's the goal for investing in bitcoin. Make sure that you won't be selling at $100k-$200k.

Because if those prices have come, you'll be tempted to sell at those prices. Even I, I wouldn't have any thought of selling some by that time.
Each and every holder have different approach to invest and bitcoin like for some DCA would be beneficial but for this you need to have regular flow of income so that you can put up money at your desired intervals but on other side if you can't do that and want to put some extra funds at once you can opt that strategy also and can do that whenever you wish to to so.

But then we say about holding then it's also dependant on how much years we can be patient enough to hold or sometimes we are in emergency so need to cash out our coins so it's not at all problems because we save to use them whenever we are in need.Suppose you have invested at $50k then prices are $100k now after 2-3 years then selling at this level already put you in the profitable situation so selling at that time won't be loss but if can hold even further then it's fine but use your mind as profit is main point if we take it as an asset class.So it all varies and we can't say when to sell or buy as timing out market perfectly is very hard to achieve.So take and manage your investment in best possible way you can.

|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
A62662

Activity: 318
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 03:25:43 AM

The world has had Bitcoin equivalent for thousands of years, and they called it gold. Sure it wasn't digital, there were no computers back then. Gold is still around, sure crypto is easier to transact in peace time.

Only thing I can think of is if the electric grid were to fail for some reason (nuclear war, massive solar flare or something to that effect), then Gold/silver would be better...
Peanutswar
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1103

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2021, 04:33:06 AM

We know the potential of the bitcoin for over a year and its already proven and tested doesn't need to doubt it also it depends on the investor for being a short term or long term investor. For me it's ideal for both too. Currently im holding a small amount of bitcoin still art of the price movement and profit. Also every 4 years theres an halving happens that cut the supplies and makes more the bitcoin valuable than the other coins.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
aysg76 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 09:19:13 AM

The world has had Bitcoin equivalent for thousands of years, and they called it gold. Sure it wasn't digital, there were no computers back then. Gold is still around, sure crypto is easier to transact in peace time.

Only thing I can think of is if the electric grid were to fail for some reason (nuclear war, massive solar flare or something to that effect), then Gold/silver would be better...
Comparing bitcoin with gold is the worst that we can do because it's far more better than gold and people at an early stage called it digital gold because it was progressive hard and becoming people's favourite choices but it has lot of differences between it as the supply is limited to 21 million and most importantly it has given immense returns to the holders over the decade whereas your gold is lying dead in your bank lockers for all that period.

You said crypto is traceable but there are lot of ways to do so in Bitcoin also like through mixing services where it becomes impossible to track the transactions also but if you are making right transactions you don't need to worry about the same.But your concern makes me feel whether gold is used in illicit activities if you fear tracking? Suppose you carry your physical gold how much you can carry along with safety in this new world where thiefs and attackers have various ways to take it from you? The wars and nuclear things you are talking about can't shut down the internet completely because the tele communication needs to be taken at some point but yes they can declare emergency to take funds from you in your physical gold format through your bank lockers and deny access to it.

The fiat and all other markets are the most affected during this wars and do you think gold will remain unaffected with them?You could check that during war times the gold prices surged and after the conditions are normal they return to the pre invasion prices during almost every scenario so c'mon be wise enough to make difference between your money and choose the right ones if you can see it apart from your war concept.

|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 12:35:43 PM

Year          Price
2009         $0
2013         $200 (200x)
2017         $20k ( 100x)
2021          $68kATH(4.25x) Overall (68,000x)

Although we are at $49k at current

And am very certain or it is certain that there will be next ath and it will be higher than 2021 ath, seeing all these previous growths to the next level removes all doubt and fear, there is no other assets like btc, no assets as accommodative as btc, it is an asset for every generation,
People who are always panicking to sell don't have a long term goal in mind, between 10 - 11 years is not that far but look what btc already managed to achieve, I have come to understand one thing about btc, accumulate when there is dip (as long as you can afford to) because every dip is an opportunity, when the market is in full speed, you would wish you bought the dip.
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 12:51:24 PM

while your stand is quite understandable yet in time when all of that bad implication is not to be part of the future.
Nuclear war and Solar Flare may happen but i believe that if it happens ? the world will End then so there is no need for gold and silver also .
aysg76 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 09:32:49 AM

And am very certain or it is certain that there will be next ath and it will be higher than 2021 ath, seeing all these previous growths to the next level removes all doubt and fear, there is no other assets like btc, no assets as accommodative as btc, it is an asset for every generation,
People who are always panicking to sell don't have a long term goal in mind, between 10 - 11 years is not that far but look what btc already managed to achieve, I have come to understand one thing about btc, accumulate when there is dip (as long as you can afford to) because every dip is an opportunity, when the market is in full speed, you would wish you bought the dip.
Can't exactly say when will be the next ATH but as we are facing year end at around $46k and maybe this price range could hit some upper limits of $47-$48k in next two days whereas the indications were much higher according to PlanB of $98k but still the market reacts suddenly so can't figure out next move.

The conditions were worse because of all these panic sellers and yes they don't have long term goal in mind and if you look closely they sell out of fear when prices are going down they feel losing funds or any type of FUD which hints them as if it will never recover again ignoring the history charts and future reference and adoption curve.So they will always be remain the same.But one thing is sure btc will rise to extreme levels in few years and then they will trust it.

There are so many pros/cons about bitcoin. Some say, future assets and vice versa, bitcoin is a scam. However, in the midst of the debate, it did not affect the bitcoin market, there was even a country that legalized it and made it a legal tender, El Salvador.
So it's easy for me to answer the question above. If I believe in it as an asset to the future, I will own it, as it is now. And vice versa if I don't believe in bitcoin, I will leave it.
So do you believe in it or like others living in illusion that it's bubble? We can't convince all about btc as everyone had to decide his own faith but we can guide them about ture representation and use case of it rest is their wish.

|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
HUSTLER

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 05:07:07 PM

At the first place if we truly believes what bitcoin can do perhaps we are now very rich because of it.. Lol but unfortunately we have some doubts that time wherein the price isn't really high. and because as well of some fake news around the internet especially when it comes predictions and etc that bitcoin will not last, we really missed all the opportunities.  Cheesy now probably we can say that bitcoin is totally legit because of the position right now in the market.  No doubts.. Lol

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: