Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:03:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost Bitcoin a donation to everyone  (Read 543 times)
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 02:58:50 AM

I read on lost Bitcoin today on the coin telegram on the topic of lost Bitcoin and I stopped to wonder what benefits the lost Bitcoin are to every holder, there is no gainsaying how much Bitcoin we have all lost due to one reason or the other some to a wrong address I hard of a guy that lost the private key to a wallet holding about 13,000 Bitcoin and wants to ask should we take such accidents as a donation to Bitcoin holders?
Supporting this post , Because the amount that had been gone in the wind will added value to the Bitcoin in existence meaning all Holders and Miners will benefit from this, and i believe that this has been mentioned by Satoshi in the past like what loyce shared above.
also this is the reason that if we don't wanna give our precious bitcoin to others then we must make sure that our funds will be keep safe and will have beneficiaries if ever something happens to us badly in the future.
letting our important love once to know our Private keys so in case they can still claim our funds.

Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 04:40:02 AM

I read on lost Bitcoin today on the coin telegram on the topic of lost Bitcoin and I stopped to wonder what benefits the lost Bitcoin are to every holder, there is no gainsaying how much Bitcoin we have all lost due to one reason or the other some to a wrong address I hard of a guy that lost the private key to a wallet holding about 13,000 Bitcoin and wants to ask should we take such accidents as a donation to Bitcoin holders?
Supporting this post , Because the amount that had been gone in the wind will added value to the Bitcoin in existence meaning all Holders and Miners will benefit from this, and i believe that this has been mentioned by Satoshi in the past like what loyce shared above.
also this is the reason that if we don't wanna give our precious bitcoin to others then we must make sure that our funds will be keep safe and will have beneficiaries if ever something happens to us badly in the future.
letting our important love once to know our Private keys so in case they can still claim our funds.
the accident of losing a bitcoin wallet key address is of particular concern to those of us who are in the crypto market. so many people ignore such incidents as a result of disappointment and loss of a very valuable asset. loss of bitcoin assets cannot be said to have donated bitcoin assets to other people, because bitcoin holders cannot access our assets, aka burning bitcoin assets.

Molinology

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 05:59:21 AM

Once you lose a bitcoin which means that you lose the access to the wallet whose recovery is not guaranteed, and it  is lost forever. They can’t be accessed by anyone so bitcoin is not donated rather it is lost which is the wastage of energy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: