Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:08:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This December is a weird one  (Read 795 times)
abikobong

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 04:30:27 AM

Yes, I think December is a holiday month for our Whales Cheesy. If every month we have to go up then there is no time to buy. It's like a discount on Christmas Day. I am very happy because there are many discounts from my favorite coins in December. I'm sure it's the right time to buy.
it can be best.. depends on you, market has been a bit good for me, i have been making profits thou... how about you mate.
Every December people loves go spend their money and usually the market corrects during these time and yes it happened, maybe some are just spending their money instead of paying huge taxes by next year, so this normal for me. What you can do right now is to keep on buying, we know Bitcoin will recover, so buy now.
now people need to buy gifts for their kids Cheesy. no one needs cryptocurrencies now. Just wait little bit..
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1302
Merit: 714

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 05:03:51 AM

Is this December actually playing out like the past December? Cos right now it looks like this December is a black one lol 😂 things are going side ways and all those crypto chillers on YouTube aren't even catching the trend of what's going on, so what's your own opinions?

I think this December didn't play out well so far and today we are in Mid of it. Bitcoin is stiill side ways and Range bound, it is not making any Bullish move and Alts market is also way behind where it was predicted to be in this month but I am not disappointed and my hopes are still alive. December still has 16 more day to go and anything can happen in coming days and we may see new ATH before the years ends.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 06:41:11 AM

Even if digital currencies do eventually supplant or at least co-exist with traditional paper currencies, it's difficult for investors to predict exactly which cryptocurrencies will survive, let alone which one will be the dominant long-term player in the industry
sou-kou

Activity: 36
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 06:59:59 AM

Is this December actually playing out like the past December? Cos right now it looks like this December is a black one lol 😂 things are going side ways and all those crypto chillers on YouTube aren't even catching the trend of what's going on, so what's your own opinions?
It's too uncomfortable. All funds have shrunk by 30 points. It is too depressing. This December is simply toxic. All the game coins held now have collapsed.
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 4309

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 07:06:42 AM

It's a big mistake to repeat last year's scenario.
The market is controlled by manipulators and while there are many longs open,
then it is more profitable for manipulators to lower prices in order to bankrupt margin traders.
https://www.coinglass.com/TopTrader/Binance
There may be a New Year rally soon, but the market at this time is very unpredictable.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
suryogandul

Activity: 550

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 07:08:59 AM

You will be disappointed if you keep relying on YouTubers for crypto investment, many of them are paid to shill a particular token and most times their prediction always fails, it's better to find your own way to avoid getting rekt in crypto space cos no one can really predict the market 100% it's all predictions
This should be avoided for anyone. the market does not depend on a youtuber and youtubers also do not necessarily have an accurate analysis. I think this really should be avoided, especially beginners, don't get trapped by YouTube marketing.
the best thing is to do the analysis independently and choose coins based on the roadmap and concepts not based on youtube marketing

HashingTower

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 07:09:14 AM

It's definitely a toxic December if you ask me but that is expected because this bull season have started since last year 2020 so huge correction is a possibility, I advice you should take profits and leave behind only amount you can see at 40% loss

whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 08:47:43 AM

Crypto assets showing a different strength from stocks towards the end of 2021 could signal digital assets will again have a superior performance in 2022.
Bitcoin is on its way to $100,000.
That's a very high thing for Bitcoin to achieve so it will still need a very big struggle from early next year, because if Bitcoin can be able to be at a price of $70K for one unit, then that is a very good thing too because it is the next ATH for Bitcoin and will also affect the lives of the Altcoins which will be for the better.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1183

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 09:47:13 AM

We are only in the middle of the month so let's not judge that this month of December is a black month. Who knows in the coming days, that there are some good news out that will trigger the market to turn green because we know that this market always surprises us, so it would be better if we still holding some crypto to not get left behind if the situation change.

Basically, only a bit more than a week is left in this year. I really doubt that after Christmas, anyone would bother to announce something or do savage trades.

What we all expect - a new ATH as a minimum, or $100k for one Bitcoin as a maximum. I find it hard to believe that something might trigger such a growth. 15 days left till NY, even if the price increases for $1k everyday, new ATH wont be achieved. At least because the price would always pump down a bit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 10:07:47 AM

You will be disappointed if you keep relying on YouTubers for crypto investment, many of them are paid to shill a particular token and most times their prediction always fails, it's better to find your own way to avoid getting rekt in crypto space cos no one can really predict the market 100% it's all predictions
This should be avoided for anyone. the market does not depend on a youtuber and youtubers also do not necessarily have an accurate analysis. I think this really should be avoided, especially beginners, don't get trapped by YouTube marketing.
the best thing is to do the analysis independently and choose coins based on the roadmap and concepts not based on youtube marketing
It's true that the analysis from Youtubers does not guarantee that it will be accurate and correct,
not always what they say is true and also we don't know whether the youtuber is an expert and has skills in analysis or not,
So it's better to believe in your own abilities

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1302
Merit: 714

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 11:05:20 AM

It's true that the analysis from Youtubers does not guarantee that it will be accurate and correct,
not always what they say is true and also we don't know whether the youtuber is an expert and has skills in analysis or not,
So it's better to believe in your own abilities

True, I also watch lot of videos of famous youtubers but rarely their predictions play out. I have working in crypto space for more than 4 years now and what I have witnessed that Bitcoin moves opposite to what majority of crypto community expects. Having said that this is also true that Bitcoin rises faster than it drops but you have to be patient. We are in the mid of December now and Market is range bound but I still believe that we will see new ATH before the end of 2021. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 08:19:52 PM

I have had this same thought that things are quite different this December, I was really expecting a huge uptrend this December just like what happened in December of 2017; the market reached a new all time high at this point, but this year seems to be quite different. But I’m still positive about it, because it’s quite possible that before the year runs out there might happen to be a bull run to end the year.

This is very much possible, and if we should look at the price movement that took place that December of the last ATH price (2017) before this year’s ATH, you would see that it is something that happened during the ending of December, so there is still the possibility of that happening again.

Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 09:19:31 PM

December doesn't seem playing nice for investors. And the day I fear the most is Friday as if seem like every Friday since we entered this month is a Black Friday, market keep getting dip 😂

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
manok jepang

Activity: 763
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 09:22:42 PM

indeed this december looks very strange to some people because the bullrun only lasts for a very short time, now the market is back to bearish but for me this decline is a very profitable thing, because i can buy some quality altcoins at low prices, such ETH, BNB, DOT and SOL, I believe early  run 2022 bull  will return.

cute nmp

Activity: 1680
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 09:41:37 PM

December is usually not a good month for crytocurrencies and history keep repeating itself is always.The Market is not in a good situation right now everything seems to be going down really hope we are not going into a downtrend let's it just be a market correction before prices will regain momentum again.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 09:48:59 PM

December is usually not a good month for crytocurrencies and history keep repeating itself is always.The Market is not in a good situation right now everything seems to be going down really hope we are not going into a downtrend let's it just be a market correction before prices will regain momentum again.
It always keeps on the red line but the price is still high and way different from the previous December's. I wasn't seeing this as a weird thing as we always see the market is in the pump and dump scene, it always and forever.

That's right, we only just hope for the recovery but neither to think that it will work fast as it relies on how the people will take action on the current situation and if they will also sell and dump their coins, the more it drives the market price going down.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 10:00:40 PM

indeed this december looks very strange to some people because the bullrun only lasts for a very short time, now the market is back to bearish but for me this decline is a very profitable thing, because i can buy some quality altcoins at low prices, such ETH, BNB, DOT and SOL, I believe early  run 2022 bull  will return.

Although I am disappointed like most people, who really hope this December will be a bullish trend. It turned out that surprisingly it had reached
the middle of December the crypto market was still very difficult to recover. But as you said, we really have to look at the current bearish trend
from the positive side, which gives us the opportunity to collect potential coins. Because if we learn from the history of the crypto movement,
every time market experience a bearish trend, there will be a bullish trend. So we can imagine that now is a good opportunity to buy some potential
coins, moreover the decline in some coins is quite drastic, so we can buy at a cheap price. If your prediction is correct that early 2022 the market
will be bullish again, we can make a profit, because it has bought coins before.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 10:23:30 PM

Isn't the price that is difficult to predict a hallmark of crypto money, so if you've been in the crypto world for a long time now I think it's normal, you don't have to worry anymore when the red market will, and one day turn green again.
tips: never get hung up on people's opinions try to predict and research the assets you have and learn when you are ready to withdraw your assets and re-enter
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 10:38:03 PM

I think every December, the market condition is always the same red, isn't it normal and returns to green at the end of the year towards the beginning of the year, it will be seen that the market situation in the future will continue to be bullish or decrease
Don't believe in other people, friends, about your financial problems, it will make you dizzy thinking about it and you will make a wrong step in making decisions, try to analyze yourself

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 10:49:31 PM

But once the whales decide to pump it. The market will be alive again.
Unfortunately, we don't know when the whales decide to pump it again.  Undecided
Well, whales sometimes are quite annoying, they force the market to have a long correction when everyone expects for the last pump. When the weak holders give up and sell all their coins, then the whales decide to pump and make the market alive again. The whales play the game, if we aren't strong holders, we will be the victim.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀