Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:03:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you buying in this market downturn?  (Read 1248 times)
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 12:55:31 AM

Hi, the market has dropped dramatically recently, and we have the opportunity to buy cool projects at a good price, for example, it was possible to buy Solana, NEAR, Avalanche, Cordana much cheaper than they were a week ago.  have you bought something, and if so, what have you bought?
Yes, it was possible to buy all of those coins you mentioned but if you do not have many funds, you can skip buying Solana and Avalanche and only buy Cardano and NEAR, which is not too high. I already bought Mana, accumulated some TRX, Matic, and CRO while also buying some satoshi. Hopefully, you also buy some coins besides those coins as this is your chance to buy at the dip and sell it when the price increase later.

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 03:05:47 AM

Hi, the market has dropped dramatically recently, and we have the opportunity to buy cool projects at a good price, for example, it was possible to buy Solana, NEAR, Avalanche, Cordana much cheaper than they were a week ago.  have you bought something, and if so, what have you bought?
There is a rule that you shouldn't catch a falling knife. It means that if correction is still going, it is better not to buy. Personally I will wait for a small rebound and if the situation on a crypto market will be positive in general I will buy more dot, matic, bnb and some other fundamental currencies. Actually, I make regular purchases and buy more on corrections.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 03:09:51 AM

All of coins in top 100 were good to buys during the dump. I have bought from these top 100 cmc and im so glad that they were recovering so hard since the dip. It's very bad for those who have bought that before the dump occurs. They were loosing a lot of their money. I have bought some tokens like CRO, SOL, and many more. Bitcoin looks very stable at this momeny and some big guys in twitter have been predicting about the next rally that may occur next year.So far so good all of tokens that i bought that last days increased drastically since bitcoin able to break 50k again.
I hope that this will become last dump for bitcoin coz all time chart tells that if the third wave has not come yet
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 06:49:48 AM

Bought some NFT coins like GALA and MANA and of course would probably scrap for more Bitcoins my goal is to have more Bitcoins rather than to increase my USD value. I believe that few years now the Bitcoin will be around 100-200k or something so it's better to load some now rather than regret later.

This MANA really made me wait for a long time and by the time it took off, I already sold mine at $0.08 while I bought it at $0.04. Somehow I regret doing so because it did eventually go up without me. I never thought gaming and NFT are really going to be big after some setback with cryptokitties. GALA too went up right after a few days on the market. Matic must be the new token that will go up too following SOL. That's why I bought some MATIC as well.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 07:10:47 AM

Well not yet but if I have extra money I really want to grab this opportunity to buy some cheap cryptos maybe I buy more cardano and cake but for now the value of my cryptos are down so I'm still holding and wait to recover the price so hopefully in this month.
For me, i still want to focus on bitcoin and really want to accumulate more of it as much as i can. I have seen how bitcoin dropped its price in the recent days and all i've been thinking is to grab the chance and luckily i have an additional of it in my portfolio. My next target is to look more on altcoins but since my funds is not enough, so all i can do is to keep hodling them and just wait for its peak price to reach so i can start selling some of them and make profits. Altcoins might be risky but if we have chosen those potential and solid altcoins, the profits are definitely worth taking the risk.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Ceyflix-Rez

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 07:18:47 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best ones you can accumulate in every dips because they are faster to recover than other coins and tokens in the market, I like buying low and selling high in short term because I feel it's more safer than holding for longer term cos we've been in bull market for long time now, anything can happen from now on

velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 10:47:46 AM

I still hesitate to buy it now, there is a possibility that the market will fall further into an avalanche with each coin price. I will wait until January next year. that's when I will choose some coins that I think are good. for now I hesitate to invest

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 11:04:05 AM

The trend did not change, there was a correction and it was very weak, many analysts expected a hit to the 28-32 mark, and in our country, in fact, even the wall at 40 was not broken. Therefore, I am leaving my positions in anticipation of growth. As soon as we see a change in the bearish trend, then we can think about what will be profitable to buy and hold.
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2021, 11:43:11 AM

Buy back badly fallen, but good coins. I bought MATIC, CAKE. But the market may continue its decline, a dead cat jump is still likely.

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 12:18:24 PM

I bought nothing. The reasons for that are several first of all i don't really like to invest into projects where other people already made a x100 or a x1000 with it, which basically means that i don't invest into any top 20 coin. I know that a lot of people disagree with this kind of approach but that is how i do it. For me crypto is the chance (a very slim chance though) to really make 10000 $ out of 100$ and therefore i mostly invest into new and upcoming projects. Also i am not a crypto veteran and sadly i don't own like a couple of BTC or ETH that i can use to invest. Every investment that i do comes from FIAT and therefore my opportunities are limited.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 01:24:32 PM

yes, this is a good time to buy more crypto if you were waiting to dump the prices, I'm buying ATOM, LUNA, and MATIC that have good potential than Solana and ADA, so if you have already bought then wait for the bull run expected by the end of 2021.

darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 02:46:07 PM

It's a good time, everything looks red. Let's just say this is the discount period in purchase while the price has not risen again. Solana is a good choice, but I'm aiming for SAND, MATIC, CARDANO and ETH as well as BTC if possible. It will be good to keep it in the next few years.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 03:50:05 PM

Its a real chance to buy here some coin .I always suggest to buy any dip we got .We all know that it always so better to invest on the top coin which are more potential coin in the market .I also looking into the new gaming meta verse project which are really a strong project with low marketcap .Those new project got the huge dump than any other new coins .If you ask to go for the mentioned coin by you i will go for SOL,AVAX .These two are look like more potential than any other altcoin right at the moment .We have seen the market has started to recover so its still a chance to grab few more ,hopefully we will get a good return within short term and long term as well .

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2021, 03:58:21 PM

These days lots of coins have categories and with nfts around it makes it easier to invest All you have to do is find what you find interesting and determine the best time to buy them Also watch new projects and see what you can possibly get when the coins does down or un-locks dumps...Top projects can bring small gains too but are mostly less risky if not risk-free

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 04:02:55 PM

I still hesitate to buy it now, there is a possibility that the market will fall further into an avalanche with each coin price. I will wait until January next year. that's when I will choose some coins that I think are good. for now I hesitate to invest
Snowstorms and hailstorms can become heavier is unpredictable but you are not a meteorologist, we are just normal locals and facing such weather, dodging is the first way, watching and seeing things are recovering will be the next way to return to work environment. It's okay to hesitate in the first moment of the storm but the gap between now and the first point is already quite long, throwing a stone to probe this dark path is also the right thing to do, the risk of recession is very low and enough time for us to return to the safe zone

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2021, 04:16:57 PM

I'm even eyeing a fairlaunch of a new project. This is quite risky but I managed to make 5x of the profits I invested when the market was discounted. But I want to try buying SOL and BNB so far they look attractive to buy in the discount market at the moment.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 05:05:08 PM

I bought Kardano around last October and it's still in my wallet, currently the best coin for short to long term investment, I don't miss this opportunity to buy more such altcoins before the altcoin season comes and to add more income from the start of the fund . I believe that cardano is one of the coins with the highest volume capacity on the market going forward.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1395

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 06:07:13 PM

Every dip is a golden opportunity for every investor who wants to increase his share of the profits and make successful investments. Nowadays we have to buy at a cheaper price in light of the dump prices in the market and increase the quantities of coins that we hold so that the market recovers and we get good profits, there are many promising coins that can be invested In it, and after doing my research, I bought MATIC, THETA, ENJ, and LUKSO coins. They are good coins to invest in for the coming years.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 06:21:48 PM

New investors might buy some of the top coins like on your list, but currently I have 70% portfolio in new coins which are above 400 cmc top coins, I do that for long-term investments, some new coins like Mint.club are on my list and so is BTT, because soon BTT will doing Mainnet and hoping the price can go up to price what I want.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 07:40:50 PM

When the market went down drastically i was in two minds whether to jump in or pass and when the market showed signs of recovery, i purchased a few coins for the near term knowing that it will give me a good profit once the market starts rallying again. The coins you mentioned are not in the list but i got some solid projects that are yet to rally during this rally and hopefully we will see a growth in that and one of them is Matic considering how some of the projects are migrating to their network.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: