Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:36:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Norway is an empire and how I visited the most secret island with no permit.  (Read 93 times)
Alex2002 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 07:58:06 PM
Merited by figliar0 (2)

Dear forumer,
I have a story to tell you of how I tried to visit the most isolated island on the world and establish my own country there. And how I was kicked out after trying to settle 6 times.. I hope you find it interesting.
When I was a child I always wanted to be a leader. First time I got an opportunity to command people during my school football tournament, eventially I got the weakest team, despite this we won. After the tournament somebody joked that it would be great if we can make our own country. Everyone was laughing except me. I thought  it  will be a great idea, and I managed to convince others. The next weekend  we went to an uninhabited island in the middle of the river, planted our flag, put our camp and proclaimed  independence  from Russia  and Norway ( the land was on the neutral zone although  on the maps it showed  Norway,  while it was completely accessible from Russia). Anyway, there was no one who could  law enforce us, so therefore we were safe. We managed to buy axes in Russia,  cutted some trees on the island, the island is slightly bigger than Monaco, so few Huts were not an issue. Also  we found some poor people in Russia who agreed to settle on our  land, in exchange  for giving them some land.  We made a free lease with the guys for exchange of support for our  country. Basically  after that we were back to school, where one day I found literature so boring that I managed to write our constitution  in  30 minutes. The next  day we held  a  referendum and people voted for that one.
The first  summer holidays were  approaching. In Russia  they are very long, at about 3 months. Of course  we spent  that time  on  constructing our country from scratch. On the 10th  of  July  with another referendum  we finally  clarified  how  we are going to operate. We decided  that  we will have provisional government and will held elections  on the day of 8 of August, spoiler alert, will be considered  our independence day. Eventually  in a week  we  rolled 2 months economic plan, which included building houses, water pumps, some wierd kind of hydropower, growing  our food,  making our clothes, building  a small wooden town, a hospital, a police station, a border control, a raft ferry that had a capacity  to lift up to 30 tons, military, printing  press and airport. All necessary  steps  for starting  our own country. From 14 July up to  20 August  I was working  like never before, because  on 20 of August  we were supposed  to  have  a  presidential  election, and  I  wanted to become  a president of the Republic  of Hyperborea. Yes we loved this  name. Surprisingly  we completed almost all except the airport. It consumed about a quarter of the island's forest, but we were cutting from inside, therefore nothing  was  seen  nor from  Norway, nor from Russia.
Eventually  the election  day came, and I won with 76% majority. So I was a president  for 5 years from 2013-2018, the whole country's  history.
You could  basically  live  in  the  country, even in the cold winters of Norway/Russia  border, which some of our citizens  did, especially  those that are teens having  troubles  with  their parents  and school. They were basically officially  serving  in  our  military.  They were basically  growing  food with others until end of September,  then they  made some concerves just putting the veggies  and fish into salty water. Wich actually  turned  out  to  be  much more delicious  than  we expected and lasted up to 3 years. So we solved  our basic needs. And the others bought electric equipment  to connect the houses to the small Dam, and electric  heaters wich consumed  up to 60% of the total generation. There was no communication  with the outside, except  letters that we were delivering by foot to the town we lived  in.  
I was visiting and checking  my country every weekend.  There was nothing  new from early October  to Early December,  only that we sold some  of  our  food  and built a sauna, a parliament, presidential  palace and bought light bulbs for every citizen  and gave it for free, some UBI so to say. We also collected  the  taxes on December  1st, not in money,  but in concerved foods. We made cocerves from washed glass bottles full of food and salted up to the point when nor the water, nor the food inside nor water can take any more. We took 20% of the yield, but not less than 100 bottles of cucumbers, tomatoes or onion, which  we were not concerving, but still measuring in 1 L bottles.
This all helped us to prepare  for the new year, and make even some 1 million dollars in currency,  through  selling  the whole  food surpluses, and exchanging Russian  Rubles and  Norwegian Kronas to dollars. Wich made us believe  that we are rich, but was slightly  more  than 2000 usd per capita. On the 10th  of December we opened a theater, a museum  and a cinema in our country, and put a Christmas  tree  near the newly  completed theater.
 Well the new year I spent  with my parents, but the whole holiday was busy discussing our first economic, social, political  and cultural  development  plan for 2014. On the 10 of January  we agreed and accepted it. Our Idea was to seek recognition  of  our  country  from  other  countries, inventing our own  language, making our own documents  such as passports, and of course  making  our  own  sugar as the core of our program.
Until June  everything  was fine, we introduced  our passports, currency, wich we called Hyperborean Krona. And even made a farming campaign  in  May. But in the middle  of  June I was inspired by the story of The principality of Sealand, and we went into sending our ambassadors to Oslo and Moscow, both by foot and without any other documents  except our own Diplomatic  Passports, that we actually  made even biometric.
This was the end of our country. When those guys  reached their  respective  ministries of foreign  affairs  they were arrested and the border control cleared the island. We were do lucky not to have any criminal records because of what we did. But that angered the whole our society and the Russian police officers blamed everything  on  Norway, that made us even  more  angry. To be continued.
Alex2002 (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 08:24:23 PM

Dear forumer,
I have a story to tell you of how I tried to visit the most isolated island on the world and establish my own country there. And how I was kicked out after trying to settle 6 times.. I hope you find it interesting.
When I was a child I always wanted to be a leader. First time I got an opportunity to command people during my school football tournament, eventially I got the weakest team, despite this we won. After the tournament somebody joked that it would be great if we can make our own country. Everyone was laughing except me. I thought  it  will be a great idea, and I managed to convince others. The next weekend  we went to an uninhabited island in the middle of the river, planted our flag, put our camp and proclaimed  independence  from Russia  and Norway ( the land was on the neutral zone although  on the maps it showed  Norway,  while it was completely accessible from Russia). Anyway, there was no one who could  law enforce us, so therefore we were safe. We managed to buy axes in Russia,  cutted some trees on the island, the island is slightly bigger than Monaco, so few Huts were not an issue. Also  we found some poor people in Russia who agreed to settle on our  land, in exchange  for giving them some land.  We made a free lease with the guys for exchange of support for our  country. Basically  after that we were back to school, where one day I found literature so boring that I managed to write our constitution  in  30 minutes. The next  day we held  a  referendum and people voted for that one.
The first  summer holidays were  approaching. In Russia  they are very long, at about 3 months. Of course  we spent  that time  on  constructing our country from scratch. On the 10th  of  July  with another referendum  we finally  clarified  how  we are going to operate. We decided  that  we will have provisional government and will held elections  on the day of 8 of August, spoiler alert, will be considered  our independence day. Eventually  in a week  we  rolled 2 months economic plan, which included building houses, water pumps, some wierd kind of hydropower, growing  our food,  making our clothes, building  a small wooden town, a hospital, a police station, a border control, a raft ferry that had a capacity  to lift up to 30 tons, military, printing  press and airport. All necessary  steps  for starting  our own country. From 14 July up to  20 August  I was working  like never before, because  on 20 of August  we were supposed  to  have  a  presidential  election, and  I  wanted to become  a president of the Republic  of Hyperborea. Yes we loved this  name. Surprisingly  we completed almost all except the airport. It consumed about a quarter of the island's forest, but we were cutting from inside, therefore nothing  was  seen  nor from  Norway, nor from Russia.
Eventually  the election  day came, and I won with 76% majority. So I was a president  for 5 years from 2013-2018, the whole country's  history.
You could  basically  live  in  the  country, even in the cold winters of Norway/Russia  border, which some of our citizens  did, especially  those that are teens having  troubles  with  their parents  and school. They were basically officially  serving  in  our  military.  They were basically  growing  food with others until end of September,  then they  made some concerves just putting the veggies  and fish into salty water. Wich actually  turned  out  to  be  much more delicious  than  we expected and lasted up to 3 years. So we solved  our basic needs. And the others bought electric equipment  to connect the houses to the small Dam, and electric  heaters wich consumed  up to 60% of the total generation. There was no communication  with the outside, except  letters that we were delivering by foot to the town we lived  in.  
I was visiting and checking  my country every weekend.  There was nothing  new from early October  to Early December,  only that we sold some  of  our  food  and built a sauna, a parliament, presidential  palace and bought light bulbs for every citizen  and gave it for free, some UBI so to say. We also collected  the  taxes on December  1st, not in money,  but in concerved foods. We made cocerves from washed glass bottles full of food and salted up to the point when nor the water, nor the food inside nor water can take any more. We took 20% of the yield, but not less than 100 bottles of cucumbers, tomatoes or onion, which  we were not concerving, but still measuring in 1 L bottles.
This all helped us to prepare  for the new year, and make even some 1 million dollars in currency,  through  selling  the whole  food surpluses, and exchanging Russian  Rubles and  Norwegian Kronas to dollars. Wich made us believe  that we are rich, but was slightly  more  than 2000 usd per capita. On the 10th  of December we opened a theater, a museum  and a cinema in our country, and put a Christmas  tree  near the newly  completed theater.
 Well the new year I spent  with my parents, but the whole holiday was busy discussing our first economic, social, political  and cultural  development  plan for 2014. On the 10 of January  we agreed and accepted it. Our Idea was to seek recognition  of  our  country  from  other  countries, inventing our own  language, making our own documents  such as passports, and of course  making  our  own  sugar as the core of our program.
Until June  everything  was fine, we introduced  our passports, currency, wich we called Hyperborean Krona. And even made a farming campaign  in  May. But in the middle  of  June I was inspired by the story of The principality of Sealand, and we went into sending our ambassadors to Oslo and Moscow, both by foot and without any other documents  except our own Diplomatic  Passports, that we actually  made even biometric.
This was the end of our country. When those guys  reached their  respective  ministries of foreign  affairs  they were arrested and the border control cleared the island. We were do lucky not to have any criminal records because of what we did. But that angered the whole our society and the Russian police officers blamed everything  on  Norway, that made us even  more  angry. To be continued.

To continue. So we met on the 1 of July with my friends in Murmansk, city in Russia. We got another  plan. With the rest of our money on we hired a ship, and planned  an expedition and our living on Bouvet Island. Let me first quote  the Wikipedia.The island lies 1,700 kilometres (1,100 mi) north of the Princess Astrid Coast of Queen Maud Land, Antarctica, 1,900 kilometres (1,200 mi) east of the South Sandwich Islands, 1,600 kilometres (990 mi) south of Gough Island, and 2,600 kilometres (1,600 mi) south-southwest of the coast of South Africa. It has an area of 49 square kilometres (19 sq mi), 93 percent of which is covered by a glacier. The centre of the island is the ice-filled crater of an inactive volcano. Some skerries and one smaller island, Larsøya, lie along its coast. Nyrøysa, created by a rock slide in the late 1950s, is the only easy place to land and is the location of a weather station.

The island was first spotted on 1 January 1739 by the Frenchman Jean-Baptiste Charles Bouvet de Lozier, during a French exploration mission in the South Atlantic with the ships Aigle and Marie. They did not make landfall. He mislabeled the coordinates for the island, and it was not sighted again until 1808, when the British whaling captain James Lindsay encountered it and named it Lindsay Island.[5] The first claim to have landed on the island was made by the American sailor Benjamin Morrell, although this claim is disputed. In 1825, the island was claimed for the British Crown by George Norris, who named it Liverpool Island. He also reported having sighted another island nearby, which he named Thompson Island, but this was later shown to be a phantom island.

In 1927, the first Norvegia expedition landed on the island, and claimed it for Norway. At that point, the island was given its current name of Bouvet Island ("Bouvetøya" in Norwegian).[6] In 1930, following resolution of a dispute with the United Kingdom over claiming rights, it was declared a Norwegian dependency. In 1971, it was designated a nature reserve.
Quote  end.
This is the most isolated island in the world  with the closest inhabited island 2000 km away, and 12000 km away from Norway.  We thought  it  will be the best choice  for us to claim this land. Because the Norwegian  law enforcement  would even  know  that  we are there, let alone send a ship to kick us from that island,  that will be prohibitively expensive. We'll something  else kicked  us out.
On 1 September,  without  notifying  our parents  we bought for 200000usd ship with my friends and went to settle the island. It took us 1.5 months to arrive there with stops  in  Morocco and South  Africa. When we arrived we were shocked.  90% of the island is basically  Ice with only 4 km² free to settle. The temperature  was never exceeding 5degrees Celsius. There was only fish, birds, mushrooms and a hot spring from natural  resources. That was all the island could  offer. Every month we went to South  Africa  to replenish  our Supplies. After our 90 visa free days in South Africa  finished we were only allowed to refuel in ZAR. We had no choice  but to get our supplies from Russia,  and we were left only with 300000usd from the beginning  of  the  year. So we took another 200000usd and 20 tonns of fish. We stopped  in ZAR then in Morocco. Then we went  straight  to  Russia. Where we were  arrested. And tortured at Murmansk. After that the Norwegians sent a ship to the island and delivered everyone  to  Russia  back. Where we had to do 50 hours of public work as penalty for illegally  crossing  the border. I used the rest of my money to visit Bouvet Island  5 more times. The last time it was December  2020.
Alex2002 (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 08:35:02 PM

Dear forumer,

To continue. So we met on the 1 of July with my friends in Murmansk, city in Russia. We got another  plan. With the rest of our money on we hired a ship, and planned  an expedition and our living on Bouvet Island. Let me first quote  the Wikipedia.The island lies 1,700 kilometres (1,100 mi) north of the Princess Astrid Coast of Queen Maud Land, Antarctica, 1,900 kilometres (1,200 mi) east of the South Sandwich Islands, 1,600 kilometres (990 mi) south of Gough Island, and 2,600 kilometres (1,600 mi) south-southwest of the coast of South Africa. It has an area of 49 square kilometres (19 sq mi), 93 percent of which is covered by a glacier. The centre of the island is the ice-filled crater of an inactive volcano. Some skerries and one smaller island, Larsøya, lie along its coast. Nyrøysa, created by a rock slide in the late 1950s, is the only easy place to land and is the location of a weather station.

The island was first spotted on 1 January 1739 by the Frenchman Jean-Baptiste Charles Bouvet de Lozier, during a French exploration mission in the South Atlantic with the ships Aigle and Marie. They did not make landfall. He mislabeled the coordinates for the island, and it was not sighted again until 1808, when the British whaling captain James Lindsay encountered it and named it Lindsay Island.[5] The first claim to have landed on the island was made by the American sailor Benjamin Morrell, although this claim is disputed. In 1825, the island was claimed for the British Crown by George Norris, who named it Liverpool Island. He also reported having sighted another island nearby, which he named Thompson Island, but this was later shown to be a phantom island.

In 1927, the first Norvegia expedition landed on the island, and claimed it for Norway. At that point, the island was given its current name of Bouvet Island ("Bouvetøya" in Norwegian).[6] In 1930, following resolution of a dispute with the United Kingdom over claiming rights, it was declared a Norwegian dependency. In 1971, it was designated a nature reserve.
Quote  end.
This is the most isolated island in the world  with the closest inhabited island 2000 km away, and 12000 km away from Norway.  We thought  it  will be the best choice  for us to claim this land. Because the Norwegian  law enforcement  would even  know  that  we are there, let alone send a ship to kick us from that island,  that will be prohibitively expensive. We'll something  else kicked  us out.
On 1 September,  without  notifying  our parents  we bought for 200000usd ship with my friends and went to settle the island. It took us 1.5 months to arrive there with stops  in  Morocco and South  Africa. When we arrived we were shocked.  90% of the island is basically  Ice with only 4 km² free to settle. The temperature  was never exceeding 5degrees Celsius. There was only fish, birds, mushrooms and a hot spring from natural  resources. That was all the island could  offer. Every month we went to South  Africa  to replenish  our Supplies. After our 90 visa free days in South Africa  finished we were only allowed to refuel in ZAR. We had no choice  but to get our supplies from Russia,  and we were left only with 300000usd from the beginning  of  the  year. So we took another 200000usd and 20 tonns of fish. We stopped  in ZAR then in Morocco. Then we went  straight  to  Russia. Where we were  arrested. And tortured at Murmansk. After that the Norwegians sent a ship to the island and delivered everyone  to  Russia  back. Where we had to do 50 hours of public work as penalty for illegally  crossing  the border. I used the rest of my money to visit Bouvet Island  5 more times. The last time it was December  2020.
All of those visits are illegal  so I can easily  get into  prison, and also I got contact with neo Naz in Norway. Now recently, I understood  that  I  love this  island. In fact it was not the Norwegians that sent the ship but the same Russian, sorry  for  this mistake.I still  want to establish  my  country  on that island. I have a question  for  you  to answer. Firstly, what are the chances of the recognition  of  the country even if I will be able to build  a geothermal powerplant, and yes it is a dormant  volcano, and extract the nutrients  from  seawater  to grow plants on hydroponics. Wich I have developed  and tested on my own. And I really managed to extract nutrients, and grow green plant. Secondly will Norway  invade the island in case of non-recognition of our country. And finally do you think that a prosperous nation  can live  on this island? Me I make a parallel  between  Bouvet Island  🇧🇻  and Iceland 🇮🇸. It is practically  the  same  and Iceland is a rich  nation. I am thinking  of restarting my country and building a settlement  from scratch. If someone  wants  to  join  me  or help me  I will  be  very  happy.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 06:20:36 AM

Song of Norway MainTitles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rygxgqzIdg

Song Of Norway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv5nRoBNBmQ

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4242
Merit: 4501

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 10:25:34 AM

Republic  of Hyperborea.
Hyperborean Krona.

spoiler alert hyperborea is a mythical island

meanwhile in the real world. actual developers were making the town of kovdor in the russian/finland border
the capital of the land of hyperborea.
(emphasis other developers. emphasis finland, not norway border)

they were also establishing land in the kola peninsular as this land of hyperborea officially, which would bring tourists and such.

seems the topic creator is taking a russian/finland project. and twisting it into some russian/norway fairytale where he as a kid that had dreams and is the inventor and leader of his mythical version of something he read.

now lets just wait for this topic creators "fund raising" post where he pretends he is in some medical/legal trouble or selling shares, plots, leases and needs funds.. you know.. the usual script

anyways. not an original game to play. bored now. moving on

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
figliar0

Activity: 110
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 07:17:39 PM

True or not, it's a great story and I like it.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 12:23:47 AM

Sci-Fi Short Film: "VOYAGER" | DUST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da2ZwjuEUHs

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 01:34:07 PM

Lets face it the place is to cold for just about everyone, lots of better places and everyone is his/her own entity anyway if he chooses to do so.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: