Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:05:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Story time: A Past from the life as Ah scammer💰🦝🚬🚬  (Read 68 times)
TheOGBitcoineer (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 11:16:51 PM

Freedom to say however you feel or think about my story I'm sharing with everyone that reads it. This is my confession back when I first joined the Bitcointalk.org creeping on almost a decade ago.

This was my first scam on btc with my first try after studying Bitcoin online scrolling thru google learning what I had to know  and how it's used for 3 straight days. This is what I come up in my head and my idea for my next scam attempt. Within 2days, I had got my first private message from this potential buyer, that ignored completely what others replyed already on my post warning others This is definitely a scam.  After a couple hours of talking and then Once we started negotiating on the best deal he could get for $1100, and my mind went straight to self checkout cause i made a  big score and there's no way it's fixing to get better then this... Well, I didn't know how to respond after he replyed "how much btc for $2200". Didnt matter what I replyed back cause the buyer(aka Joe dirt) didn't stop increasing the amount he wanted to buy, he also started adding how much Bitcoin he wanted for what he was willing to buy. He offered next was $3400,   and again at $4600 and again for at $6800. At this point. I thought he was just fucking around with me having fun. W.e. right. Well, I shit you not... $6800 was deposited And available within 30minutes in my PayPal account. After I drained all funds from my account. I replayed back to him 1 day later saying my PayPal account got restricted and they require me to send them identification docs to validate my identity. Un/fortunately, that's when I knew he baited his own self so God damn hard like a pitbull Thats now got lockjaw and can't let go on "A Deal so great.... even Mr. trump agreed it'll keep america great!. He sent me another $2800, with amount totaling now $9600. In 2 transactions, 28hours, and scammed the same person.... Twice..
I now tip my hat for the one and only, Mr. Joe dirt.... For what's it's worth. I do apologize and I'm sorry also for all the other 60+ victims that's crossed paths  with me before... I eventually stopped being a grimey ass scum bag. Choose to make an honest livin, it's taking a few years going thru bullshit and alot of karma but I feel now even making $35/hr.... It's living comfortable. Not complaining. Now the guilt I carry for what I did almost a decade ago now. continues to haunt me today.

Leave a comment below,
Any is welcomed.

Do you believe this story true or false?

Yes yes, don't worry, go ahead and slap on some fresh red tattoo's. Its been a couple years  since I got new ones 💯😳🤐

TheOGBitcoineer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: