Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:01:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy more so you can sell some  (Read 1940 times)
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 05:19:26 PM

Buying is always a risky decision but its more worth it especially if you follow your analysis. The market continues to drop, so the big challenge here is to know your next move? You have the power to decide with your money, if you are confident enough to buy, then go for if buying and waiting for the pump is always a good one. Bitcoin might continue to fall, wait for that opportunity again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 05:40:36 PM

Buying is always a risky decision but its more worth it especially if you follow your analysis. The market continues to drop, so the big challenge here is to know your next move? You have the power to decide with your money, if you are confident enough to buy, then go for if buying and waiting for the pump is always a good one. Bitcoin might continue to fall, wait for that opportunity again.
I want to share my experience with you. I bought kickpad coin at price of 1.8$ with 180$ investment. And after some days its price dump and I again invest 20$ at 0.8$ price. It will dumping continuously then I again invest 50$ at price of 0.25$
My total investment is 250$ and now kickpad price is just 0.01$ it means my 250$ becomes 5$.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 05:55:00 PM

Yes, a diverse portfolio is better for those of us who invest. But invest a large amount depending on how much money you have, don't use all the money to invest. Make sure we have savings for emergency needs. Unexpected things will happen in our life, so we don't need to rush to withdraw crypto assets, especially when assets decline, this will lead to losses.

Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 02:54:31 PM

Yes, a diverse portfolio is better for those of us who invest. But invest a large amount depending on how much money you have, don't use all the money to invest. Make sure we have savings for emergency needs. Unexpected things will happen in our life, so we don't need to rush to withdraw crypto assets, especially when assets decline, this will lead to losses.
Every investment certainly has risks, so we must be able to manage our finances properly. buying with free money will be better, and of course diversifying our assets will reduce risk. when the price goes up, of course selling some becomes an option by placing several targets to strengthen our psychology

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2021, 09:41:11 PM

Every investment certainly has risks, so we must be able to manage our finances properly. buying with free money will be better, and of course diversifying our assets will reduce risk.
I understand your point well and indeed there is no risk free investment especially when it comes to cryptocurrencies. There are plenty of other user experiences that can be great lessons to learn about how to make good investment even if you're not a professional. In addition, you are not advised to invest with borrowed money even though you are very sure of the benefit you will get because sometimes things don't go according to plan.

There are many investment strategies and you should have one of these strategies that works well for you. Buy and hold is one very popular example by far if it is bitcoin investing. Meanwhile if you invest in altcoin then you only need to sell them all when ATH is reached.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 09:53:30 PM

Every investment certainly has risks, so we must be able to manage our finances properly. buying with free money will be better, and of course diversifying our assets will reduce risk.
I understand your point well and indeed there is no risk free investment especially when it comes to cryptocurrencies. There are plenty of other user experiences that can be great lessons to learn about how to make good investment even if you're not a professional. In addition, you are not advised to invest with borrowed money even though you are very sure of the benefit you will get because sometimes things don't go according to plan.

There are many investment strategies and you should have one of these strategies that works well for you. Buy and hold is one very popular example by far if it is bitcoin investing. Meanwhile if you invest in altcoin then you only need to sell them all when ATH is reached.
People would never ever learn until they do experience things like unfortunate ones.They wont able to realize it for themselves if they arent really that able to experience it
because most of the time people does have that wrong impression or beliefs when they had just started out into this market. This investment isnt something that you could
able to make profits in a short time or without doing such thing.All you do need is to risk take and be wise in regards with your decisions because
this isnt something that you could deal off with.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bhooscream

Activity: 728
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 11:28:33 PM

I will only implemet this way for top coin that has great use case. And maybe for coins that will have near big event or program later so that commonly the price will keep increasing. Such as listed in top exchanges, real live event and promotion, use case utility realized, hype from popular public figure and others. But once more, dyor for every token or coin you are going to hold. Because hokding also involves risks, high risks.
emmnazady

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2021, 02:18:12 AM

For stable income its very necessary to choose top coins for long or atleast middle term. these coins give us more profit then saving.
Trader should use some trading strategy to make profit in trading otherwise it can also give loss or low profit.
If trader buy coins with every 20% dip and with every bullish season withdraw 10% ,one can make good profit than saving cash in bank.

Next-Gen of
Algo Stablecoins

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
  Join Private Sale of $TST
  No KYC     Fair Launch Auction

CopperLaunch.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████

████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████   ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄   ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌                ▐█████
███████▄   ▀████▀   ▄███████
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 02:58:13 AM

In my own perspective, buying more when investing is not guaranteed to produce more profit. It can be applied on certain situations, and for certain coins and projects. For example, buying more top coin, or a coin that has potential, then selling it later on when the hype kicks in, but that’s just one of the many possible scenarios. Nevertheless, buying more can be beneficial especially if the move taken was analyzed prior and made at the best time according to market conditions.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 04:01:21 AM

For stable income its very necessary to choose top coins for long or atleast middle term. these coins give us more profit then saving.
Trader should use some trading strategy to make profit in trading otherwise it can also give loss or low profit.
If trader buy coins with every 20% dip and with every bullish season withdraw 10% ,one can make good profit than saving cash in bank.

I don't think any crypto investment could have a stable income since the price of the coins that we hold changing everytime, sometimes it's better to hold fiat and sometimes it's much better to hold cryptos.
Experts trader know where to save fiat before the market crash and know when to re enter when the market going to bullish.
But as an investors, holding for living is a motto that we are not aim for stable profits but big profits in the future.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 09:52:28 AM

a good strategy but it must also be accompanied by choosing good coins because if we only buy coins with origin it can result in losses. buy one that has good prospects in the near future so we can take advantage of it. It's true that the more coins you buy, the greater the possibility of profit that can be obtained depending on the coins you choose. but we also have to stay alert lest we get caught in trash coins which will only make losses later..

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 01:30:03 PM

but we also have to stay alert lest we get caught in trash coins which will only make losses later..

Very important. To gather shit coins in your wallet amounts to occupying of space for other precious coins, so a waste of time and money. I have invested that way as a newbie and it stayed in my wallet for very longtime without appreciating but it was only going down and I decided to sell and now don't like just any without use case. Doing a good research is helpful.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 02:22:50 PM

I don't think any crypto investment could have a stable income since the price of the coins that we hold changing everytime, sometimes it's better to hold fiat and sometimes it's much better to hold cryptos.
Experts trader know where to save fiat before the market crash and know when to re enter when the market going to bullish.
But as an investors, holding for living is a motto that we are not aim for stable profits but big profits in the future.

It is true that it is impossible to get stable profits from cryptocurrencies, because after all, crypto prices are very volatile. That is why crypto trading is
not always profitable, sometimes we will experience losses too, because it is not easy to predict crypto movements. We do have to have good analytical skills, and don't forget to practice trading a lot. In order to make our opportunities to generate much greater profits. Before predicting the price of coins,
the first thing to do is choose coins for trading, because choosing the wrong coins will make us suffer losses.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 05:16:03 PM

Yes, buying and investing more could guarantee us a bigger profit but that doesn't mean that it's better than saving because, to be honest, securing our funds through saving is still a smart decision. Our profit from our investment also depends on the coin of your choice because there are also unsuccessful coins that could only result in losses in the end. Smart investment and wise saving could both give us financial stability if we'll only know how to handle our funds properly.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 09:39:23 PM

Interestingly, people consider USDT and BUSD and multiple other stablecoins as "crypto currency" for some reason, I do not think that they are crypto at all, they are a different breed and heavily centralized as well. The only exception for stability is those if you consider them as crypto currencies. In the long run we are talking about something like bitcoin then there is no stability at all.

I wouldn't consider myself an expert but even I know that I do not invest with every single fiat I have, I save some aside in stablecoins and use some of that money whenever price drops a lot, that way I make investment because if I go all-in then I would be losing a lot of profit whenever the price drops and I have to just wait it to go back. With some fiat saved aside, that means I could buy when it is lower and then go back to profit a lot quicker.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2021, 12:41:14 AM

(.....)
Interestingly, people consider USDT and BUSD and multiple other stablecoins as "crypto currency" for some reason, I do not think that they are crypto at all, they are a different breed and heavily centralized as well. The only exception for stability is those if you consider them as crypto currencies. In the long run we are talking about something like bitcoin then there is no stability at all.
(....)
Yeah, you have a point since mostly they are not decentralized but the way they are made and working is can be recognized as cryptocurrency like first, a digital currency, using cryptography on the transactions, or how it is working.

But overall these stablecoins are pegged with particular currency, like for USDT/BUSD/USDC/etc are pegged by US Dollar to 1:1. Which are we gonna believe it is true as what entities are telling.
There are a lot of issues before about USDT that it is not 100% backed with USD, I am not sure as some people consider it also a FUD.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
airdata

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 03:04:20 PM

Savings currencies are very risky in the crypto market. It takes a lot of time and knowledge and skills to choose reliable projects, and more funds are needed to continuously buy more currencies. But when market prices continue to fall, you will face economic losses.
Just we can't expect profit from crypto if someone buy good coin then he can earn good return from his investment, and for reliable coin must need crypto skills. If suddenly market is fall then it Will recover if investor invest on good coin.         

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
......swap...Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
...MVP LIVE...
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 06:22:58 PM

Holding is only for those you can afford to take risks for the rainy day and as long as the earth remains challanges are part of human experience and as such so much would tempt one sell some coin. But there is always a short break for every human figure represented on earth where you have little or no need for money but it keeps coming in and that's the best time to invest other than save.

Saving has been the traditional way of planning for the future where people bank their funds in commercial banking sector waiting for when the need to take back from the bank arises even when we had centralized stocks where people could invest in many still thought it was wiser to deal directly with banks other than investing.
Ever since I came to discover what investment is all about, I don’t go a day without investment as long as I have the money. I am always doing my research and looking for very good assets in the market that I can buy for myself. Savings are good, but not every good as investments, although it can be safe when you’re just saving your money since there are no risks of losing it, it just stays cool in the bank until you’re ready to withdraw it.

But, the bad side of it is the inflation that slowly crawls up and silently eats up your money; it makes your savings to become worthless, since things are going to become costly overtime and your savings wouldn’t be halfway to saving you at all. That’s why investment is very important, we must be ready to take that risk.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 07:50:38 PM

if we just save our money, we never expect it will grow. But if we invest and take the risk, there is something we could result from either it was losses or profit. Well, that's matters how you do with your money and also your investment. Because for me, I keep doing investments as long as I still have the money left. I'm not afraid to take risks and to lose my money, but I'm going to be afraid of it when I don't have any of these things.
Buy More, Invest More...what you gonna expect later is absolutely a "Profit". That is why, if we have enough capital, better to use it wisely.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 07:06:16 PM

I kinda started saving more after COVID outbreak and this was really important for me to understand how much it can help us. I mean before that there were unwanted expenses which I understood only after the lockdown happened. The cost of living is surely spiked not because of any sort of inflation but because of the way Health care outburst occurred, how we need to be way careful about everyday chores not getting intacter and stuff!! Everything needs to be hygienic one whether it’s food or whether it’s touching god dam surface in public. 

So yeah I know I’m gonna need money to cover those expenses and unexpected expenses too. With the time crypto will boost this and I know it because of bitcoin and eth which helped me get some boosters this year.

This at the end gonna be bigger support than just earning the salary! So yeah diversify guys!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: