Bitcoin Forum
August 25, 2024, 06:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guys think about WOZX?  (Read 50 times)
BernyJB (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 190

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 03:39:50 PM

I've been following it for some time.
Forget about the fact that Steve Wozniak has anything to do with it, I personally like the project very much, as I've been involved in the environmental cause for years, and seems not only worthy, but makes a lot of sense to me from a more practical point of view.
Yet the coin keeps finding new lows almost daily, and won't take off, or even catch any meaningful break.

Any opinions on it? Is it worth it, or it's just another useless shitcoin and should be avoided?

Than you all in advance.  Smiley
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 10:50:27 PM

Any opinions on it?
Forget this as an investment, i remember that hype of this token but it's dead right now. It's only selling the name of steve wozniak without any good fundamental that backed it.

Is it worth it, or it's just another useless shitcoin and should be avoided?
It's not worth and it's just another useless shitcoin that must be avoided. People didn't feel interested anymore with this coin. This coin doesn't even listed in the major exchange site like binance or coinbase.
that proves that how garbage this coin compared with its another new project that was going to the moon. I think that it's better to pick another coin rather than this one. That proves that it doesn't matter how big the name of guy who backed it as long as it doesn't have any real value and it will be a dead project.
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 12:20:57 AM

I personally bought this because of Steve, it appears dead in my wallet. I should have use the same fund in buying a meme coin, today I should have had a better return. I hope they deliever in the future. For now, I have counted it as a loss investment not willing to buy more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: