Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:34:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I exchange news about mining new coins?  (Read 128 times)
neuerren (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 07:27:23 AM

I have some news about mining coins with higher returns than ETH, and I want to exchange peer-to-peer news or something of value
HashingTower

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 07:51:21 AM

It seems like you talking about new PoW coins, the problem is they hardly have good volume and liquidity meaning it will be harder to sell them, you can look into kadena ergo and flux but your profits depends on your mining spec eg GPU or ASIC, mind sharing information on that?

fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 11:17:31 AM

I have some news about mining coins with higher returns than ETH, and I want to exchange peer-to-peer news or something of value
hmmm so you expecting money to info other mineable coin than eth at very moment, might be the coin has low liquidity on exchange and we as miner wont mine coin like that

if the coin can sustain earning from big farm, then you can contact miner dev, pool, or farmer.

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 02:57:59 PM

TonCoin gave a very good profit on video cards Nvidia 2xxx and 3xxx series, but when many miners found out about it, the profit decreases to average values according to statistics
https://whattomine.com/gpus/
On the one hand, all profitable coins will become known in a month or more, but this makes it possible for the first miners to earn + 50-100% profit.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1711

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 03:48:23 AM

There are barely any new POW coins released these days.
Most are Tokens on the BNB or ETH that you have to purchase, you cannot mine them.

You can search the ANN section of bitcointalk and there might be some new POW coin coming out and you can try mining it from the start and get more coins since the difficulty is lower.

If it ever hits an exchange you will have made a good pay check however there is no guarantee it’s going to be listed anywhere.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1805

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 08:08:53 PM

You could share the news in this very board you posted, though I doubt if there are any other coins there that have higher returns than ETH right now, otherwise everyone here would know about them in a short time.

hmmm so you expecting money to info other mineable coin than eth at very moment, might be the coin has low liquidity on exchange and we as miner wont mine coin like that

if the coin can sustain earning from big farm, then you can contact miner dev, pool, or farmer.
He is looking for a place to share news, not money for the info. I think you misunderstood him.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Synerggy

Activity: 248
Merit: 13

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 07:52:54 AM

Look into toncoin or kadena but one fact still remains and that's profitability wise, mining ETH is just way more profitable than mining new coins but the choice is yours to make, even if you want to keep a new coin for long term I suggest mining ETH and exchange to the new coin which will give you more quantities of the coins that mining direct

●          ◯        Futira Coin        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        First Crypto-Enabled Telecommunication Network       █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: