Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:58:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My crypto lessons in 2021  (Read 780 times)
Ceyflix-Rez (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 05:22:51 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

2021 have bring so much growth to millions of people around the world I'm glad to have believe in this new technology called crypto and I'm sure as time goes on I will eventually get better at my crypto investment skills, I made more money than I lost but

1. Still I ended losing more money than I made, I was sitting on 30,000$ profit last month but I failed to take profit just because of 100k BTC rumour that looks like reality

2. be careful of Crypto YouTubers deceiving people to buy in cryptos where as they are simply predictions, most times crypto market can't be predicted correctly

3. Follow your heart and nothing else cos if I've done that I would have pull my 30k profits and now I'm left with 5000$ in usdt

Well the race isn't over yet, one day I will look back and laugh hard at all this, stay safe

Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 06:43:51 PM

I would like to highlight most important crypto lesson of 2021 that is patience because I have missed out of coins like Shibu when I sold it for little profit or dump and it pumped 40x after I sold it, I would suggest you not to lose hope because those who have bought at peak in the past had to wait for years and they got good returns in 2021. No-one can predict crypto hence we cannot trust anyone including youtubers.

jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 06:48:19 PM

2021 have bring so much growth to millions of people around the world I'm glad to have believe in this new technology called crypto and I'm sure as time goes on I will eventually get better at my crypto investment skills, I made more money than I lost but

1. Still I ended losing more money than I made, I was sitting on 30,000$ profit last month but I failed to take profit just because of 100k BTC rumour that looks like reality

2. be careful of Crypto YouTubers deceiving people to buy in cryptos where as they are simply predictions, most times crypto market can't be predicted correctly

3. Follow your heart and nothing else cos if I've done that I would have pull my 30k profits and now I'm left with 5000$ in usdt

Well the race isn't over yet, one day I will look back and laugh hard at all this, stay safe

1. I'm also waiting for that time for bitcoin to reach $100k but you don't compromise your profit if you're already there. Take some profits for you to have that sweet moment that you've made in crypto. Whilst taking some profits, you'll just keep some since you've got plans for long term.

2. They do, I've watched a lot of them and only a few of them I trust when I watch.

3. Always remember that profit is a profit. No matter how much you've made and if you're happy with that, take it. Do not be greedy.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1400

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 06:55:04 PM

What happened to you as a result of FOMO, we often find investors who leave the market quickly because of the rumors that revolve around the currencies they invested, so one has to believe in his currencies and not believe everything he hears or sees.

Yes, I agree with you, and we have to do our research as well. There are thousands of people on YouTube who recommend investing in certain currencies, but it is certainly just expectations, nothing more because they don't know what will happen tomorrow in the crypto market.

Yes, you must follow your heart, follow your analyzes and research, follow the words of experts, and not rush to make a decision to sell, but you must hold your coins and sell them at the right time without being greedy.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 07:12:54 PM

The question about your profit.

Did you lose all of your money or not? I don't think the guy who can profit 30,000$, losing the profit all the way without getting any profit at all. Even you are in the loss, should be there has some money left from the profit. If really you are losing all the profit, then you are greedy as f*ck just like a gambler people. One single rules for every trader, you should accept any kind of profit and ended the section with profit.

Good trader not based on how much money they're mad, but always ended the section with profit no matter how much he was made.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2021, 07:41:45 PM

that's why there is a term "don't be greedy" but don't regret what you didn't do in the past ,price predictions of reaching 100K are not easy to achieve when many whales are already grinning when on price has reaches 70K probably waiting for time to dump and get their annual profit ,don't easily believe people who claim to be "he's an analytical expert" maybe it's a trap ! expectations don't always match to be reality

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
BIT-BENDER

Activity: 1568
Merit: 702

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 08:08:05 PM

Let me understand are you using Bitcoin forecast to equate it to what you invested in and lost, or did you actually invest in bitcoin it self feeling it would reach 100k$ and hasn't? If latter is your case then I would say you haven't learnt anything, you can t count your investment in Bitcoin as a loss just because it hasn't reached the level of amount you imagined it to be, so I advice you do more research on Bitcoin and crypto-currency and learn to be patient.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 08:19:05 PM

~

Yeah rumors. You should get used to any forms of rumors or even humors in crypto, but don't let that decide your investment. I can still remember those days when people were speculating for Bitcoin to go below 20k when it was just around 40k-ish.
People are exaggerated, ya know. Price just took a dip and everyone in social media suddenly became a crypto expert. /s.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 08:19:56 PM

No matter how much you are sure about a project's potential growth is always remove your seed money when you have the chance. The Crypto market is volatile and there is no actual support or resistance for a token price. Price can go to 100$ even touch zero overnight. So Always remove your initial investment and play with your profits. Because in the end, you won't lose anything at least.

Most of those YouTubers are paid marketing agents of those projects. New project shills their project with aggressive marketing strategy through youtube. I saw very few YouTubers who are really doing something for their community not for themselves.

You should not follow your heart when trading. Because emotion is the most dangerous thing for a trader. It could lead you to a disaster. So always rely on your knowledge and research. Try to understand the market sentiments and act according to that.

bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 08:31:11 PM

talking about $100k it will definitely happen but the time is not sure when it will happen because everyone can only speculate and exaggerate this $100k.
for other things, maybe a lot of people have said that that we can't believe wholeheartedly with speculators.
they are just like us who can only speculate regardless of whether it is true or not that is how the market moves and decides because they also don't know about it.
Speculation is done only to make conclusions and predict the movement of data and existing facts. It's not a certainty that it will happen

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2021, 08:57:09 PM

That's the reality. Also most of the crypto youtubers are recommending any projects if they got allocation for IDO or private sale. Basically they won't recommend until they got benefits from those. So best to make own strategy for projects rather than following youtubers.  Wink

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4368

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2021, 09:29:38 PM

Maybe in 10 years you will be very happy that you didn’t sell your bitcoins because of a small profit.
The bear market will come anyway, but the bull market is not over yet. You may have earned $ 30,000, but that does not mean that you would not have lost it on other investments.
This is usually the case with newbies.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
shohag999

Activity: 1148
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 09:40:03 PM

I watched many videos on Youtube & finally Bought So many Shit coin..I Still in loss to watched Some Rumors on youtube.I think Own trading skill i's better than Others that I learned in 2021.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 09:49:29 PM

This is how prediction works, and prediction may occur someday or not. And as long as you are still holding your Bitcoin, you still own them and your money is still there. So, don't panic if you have set or have your own target at a certain BTC price.
But maybe, to minimize the loss, you can set some target of price based on percentage, like step by step selling after getting profits.

be careful of Crypto YouTubers deceiving people to buy in cryptos where as they are simply predictions
Exactly, nobody knows about the price exactly that will happen. Once more, the prediction may really happen and may not also happen.
Just set a target price reliability, and once you believe in the prediction, it means that you have set the target based on higher risks. 

Not always about following your heart, but it is about how you are thinking and also considering based on fact and reality, analysis, and also your own research. Your analysis and consideration may be better for yourself, and other analyses can be one of your considerations to think about.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 09:58:17 PM

I watched many videos on Youtube & finally Bought So many Shit coin..I Still in loss to watched Some Rumors on youtube.I think Own trading skill i's better than Others that I learned in 2021.
Never rely on any reviews or even on Youtube signal because that’s too risky and its good that you realized that learning on your own are more effective. 2021 has been a roller coaster for me as many mistakes and losses but still, I am able to survive with a good profit over all. Hope that everything that we’ve learned this year can help us to become better in the coming years with cryptocurrency, the journey will continue and losing money should not be the end for you.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 10:15:35 PM

You're not the only one having this struggles in crypto this year, if I'd decided to hold even more maybe profit goes out of my way and hold either Bitcoin or ethereum during the dip. However, chances couldn't figured out when you can't have the options to choose which is right. Every now and then all those shortcomings I had is my only inspiration to move forward and avoid any sort of depression after failures came to me this year.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2380
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 10:17:04 PM

You need to believe yourselves than be reliant on others especially these market and social influencers. It is an awakening scenario that we need to address immediately and most important is that we need not invest if we are not sure. Many were got trick and have a terrifying experience in here and that is sometimes because we are too greedy for money. Well, that seems not to regret it badly, it was your choice because if it is going to happen that it reaches $100k, you are also happy for that, I know. It is somehow we got caught by our own decision.
asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 10:25:38 PM

You must also remember this for yourself to take profit at least 50% from it. You didn't know how far the bullish market will be going on and that's why you need to allocate some of your profit to be used to buy back again when it was going to the bottom price.

Don't trust anyone in crypto. Crypto youtubers are only taking the advantage of you and others. They were shilling their coins that have bought at the dip price.

You must have learned lots of lessons from there. You must not feel worry to take your profit. You will always have chance to make money from there. I hope that you will not do that again if you're not long term investors.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 713

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 10:32:01 PM

Those are not really lessons but the events that happened to you and that brought you to your current situation, however that does not mean that some lessons could not be learned from those events, even if those are lessons you should have learned from the beginning.

One of the most important lessons in this market is to not fall victim of FOMO since you will buy a coin for a high price and become the victim of FUD once things do not go your way.

Another lesson is to not rely on anyone else to make your trades for you, it is tempting to do this as it would cut down on the effort needed to trade the markets, but it is way better to do this by ourselves.

And finally you need to learn to take profits from the markets. Most traders are long term losers so even someone that is just making a little bit of money is doing better than the majority, and as long as you are part of the market and you have your capital intact then you could always improve your performance and become more profitable.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 10:38:43 PM

Seeing a profit of $30,000.00 doesn't mean you've made a profit of that amount so far you are yet to close the trade, I am sure that the amount keeps ranging and 30k is probably the highest point. If you have not closed a trade or lock your profit, then you can not say you've made a profit.
Lesson: Next time, learn to lock your profit no matter how small because a little profit is better than big loss.

Crypto YouTubers are useful in drawing your attention to a project and they are mostly paid to do that but it is your responsibility to research more on whatever project that is attractive to you.
Lesson: You should learn to take responsibility because you did not invest in every project promoted by a YouTuber, your role is the most important.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: