Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bet365crypto.net and cryptobet.com (sister sites) scammed me  (Read 50 times)
altini63 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 06:59:20 AM

One week ago I decided to give a try to bet365crypto.net. I deposited 1 mbtc that was automatically converted to euros. I got an email from cryptobet.com that my deposit was received... So clearly bet365crypto.net is owned by same people as cryptobet.com. I have never deposited before at cryptobet.com either.
Played a little with tht money, won a really small sum and now my balance stands at 98 euros. 4 days ago I tried to withdraw just 50 euros. I wondered if they pay instantly as their thread on bitcointalk.org gambling section, states.... No, there were no instant payouts. 4 days later and many messages and emails sent to them, no response received and of course no money received...
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2021, 02:21:12 PM

Can you please add more details in your thread about the allegation? This is just a verbal accusation that isn't backed by any proof. Add links and screenshots of your payment, address, and chats. I saw you wrote in their announcement thread but not responding. Please use correct format of scam accusation, so the community would take a look deeply. Just avoid the scammy site and choose a reputed platform if you intend to gamble.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██