Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:03:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🟢[NFT]🟢🔥🔥🔥 NOSY BLOBS- THE FIRST DEFLATIONARY NFT COLLECTION 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 268 times)
nosyblobs (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 05:59:26 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2021, 06:12:21 PM by nosyblobs

What is Nosy Blobs?

Nosy Blobs is a galactic collection of 5.460 NFTs, actually the first Solana based deflationary NFT collection.
What’s important to say about the creativity is that we create objects, not features.

Our Nosy Blobs indeed are martian jellies which are creating chaos all over Earth by merging every kind of things to their sloppy body. From bananas to the Holy Graal, nothing is out of reach.

But there’s more. What makes Nosy Blobs really unique is a word I already used: the merge. Our jellies will be able to merge with each other in order to become more rare and valuable. So, not only the merging will decrease the overall NFT supply – thereby increasing every NFTs value - but the resulting blob will be of a higher level and rarity than the previous ones meaning a higher reward for each owner.

Website                        Press                   Twitter                        

OUR STORY WILL BE PORTRAYED
ON EVERY SOCIAL PLATFORM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blaswskiski

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 05:22:02 PM

The most  important thing is scarcity. If  there is limitless supply of An Nft then there is no sense to hold it and expect any return. To ensure the value of a Nft is That how limited the item is. How many Nosyblob would be there?
nosyblobs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 04:43:32 AM

The most  important thing is scarcity. If  there is limitless supply of An Nft then there is no sense to hold it and expect any return. To ensure the value of a Nft is That how limited the item is. How many Nosyblob would be there?
Yes, you're right scarcity makes the NFT more profitable investment. There is a maximum amount of 5.460 Nosy Blobs to be minted, among which 11 will be legendary. And we will buy and burn blobs also.
PARIVEENN

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 07:45:55 AM

Just come to know that there is something like merge, No idea what are you saying about. How does this work?
Can you please explain it?
nosyblobs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 11:26:59 AM

Just come to know that there is something like merge, No idea what are you saying about. How does this work?
Can you please explain it?
If you own more than one Nosy Blob you will be able to merge, let’s make an example.

You own two Nosy Blobs, with different colors and different features, containing four objects each, among brain, body parts and artifacts.

By merging them you will not only obtain one new and unique Nosy Blob body, but you will also be able to insert into the newborn jelly the most valuable and rare pieces you possess of the eight available.

Every month, 100 of those who have made more merges will be entitled to a monetary percentage, based on the ranking, coming from secondary market royalties.
URDANETAN

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 05:48:23 PM

Hey devs, how to anyone can participate in this? Is there any presale that you are going to launch? If yes, then may i know time approximate time? Thanks.
nosyblobs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 07:04:48 AM

Hey devs, how to anyone can participate in this? Is there any presale that you are going to launch? If yes, then may i know time approximate time? Thanks.
Nope, there will be no presale. This was decided in order to give everyone the same opportunity to get a Nosy Blob NFT, and to have an equal price for everyone.
nosyblobs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 04:31:51 AM

Cosmic announcement jellies!

Nosy Blobs minting will take place on the 29th of December.

Join our Discord community to stay updated. https://discord.com/invite/nosyblobs
See you soon!

Blaswskiski

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 08:18:50 AM

As i have look all over i didn't find any price or anything like this. What is the price for a single Nosy Blobs? and is there any chart for all of them?
nosyblobs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 05:09:54 PM

As i have look all over i didn't find any price or anything like this. What is the price for a single Nosy Blobs? and is there any chart for all of them?
Thanks for your interest on NOSYBLOBS, The price will be announced a few days before the minting start. Please join our Discord to get yourself regularly updated. https://discord.gg/nosyblobs
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 11:27:59 PM

Thanks for your interest on NOSYBLOBS, The price will be announced a few days before the minting start. Please join our Discord to get yourself regularly updated. https://discord.gg/nosyblobs

Would it be better if you post updates here or in your other social media channel not only discord because a lot of users are not discord users?
Anyway, as you said this is the first SOL-based deflationary NFT token.
SOL is emerging network and is gaining popularity already.
But being deflationary is not an assurance anymore to increase the value of your token.
It depends on the actual usage and if users will indeed go to your platform.
Do you think you have the edge among these NFT-related projects?
nosyblobs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 01:26:34 PM

Would it be better if you post updates here or in your other social media channel not only discord because a lot of users are not discord users?
But being deflationary is not an assurance anymore to increase the value of your token.
Thanks For your valuable opinion. We have other social media channel also you can follow there and we will all update to those platform. We are confident that we have the edge among these NFT-related projects because we design the system as it's increase the value as it's own. As you know that we have merge system thus user will merge the blobs and it's rank and value will increase. Also we have our reward and royalty program.
Arkright

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 03:01:40 PM

Thanks For your valuable opinion. We have other social media channel also you can follow there and we will all update to those platform. We are confident that we have the edge among these NFT-related projects because we design the system as it's increase the value as it's own. As you know that we have merge system thus user will merge the blobs and it's rank and value will increase. Also we have our reward and royalty program.
looks good when team have the confident. But i didn't get one thing and that is the royalties thing. How is works and what will be the rate for that?
nosyblobs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 09:57:35 PM

looks good when team have the confident. But i didn't get one thing and that is the royalties thing. How is works and what will be the rate for that?
The royalties will be 8%. Half of these royalties will be distributed among the 100 Nosy Blobs owners who have made more merges during the month. The amount of money will be calculated based on a ranking, higher the number of merges, higher the rank.

The rest will be used by the team to do marketing in order to continue to grow the project and to sweep the floor by buying blobs and burning them.
nosyblobs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 02:54:25 PM

MINT THE JAPANESE BLOB AND WIN $10.000!
Launch on the 29th of December.

Join our Discord community and check our website to know more.

Link in bio.

Yehle

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 04:45:01 PM

Didn't get the idea of merge, It's too complex to understand. How the merge happen and how the price will increase and what will be the value of it . Can you please tell me in easy words?
nosyblobs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 06:01:00 PM

Didn't get the idea of merge, It's too complex to understand. How the merge happen and how the price will increase and what will be the value of it . Can you please tell me in easy words?
For each merge you will do your level will increase accordingly. The higher your Nosy Blob level, the higher your rank and consequentially
your monthly reward.
Osorto

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 03:44:56 AM

Do you have any plan to make it more wide like give the opportunity to contribute other creators. And they can sell their
stuff on your platform, or it’s just only these nosy blobs?
nosyblobs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 12:16:03 PM

Do you have any plan to make it more wide like give the opportunity to contribute other creators. And they can sell their
stuff on your platform, or it’s just only these nosy blobs?
Thanks for your question. We don't have any plan like this. Rather we will make
 our NOSYBLOBS more valuable and Reward well to it's users.
Silverlinga

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 06:52:57 AM

The development of the digital world and the astonishing growth in the penetration rate of NFTs have led to prominent cybersecurity and fraud risks. The NFT risk of the duplicate store is similar to the original NFT store, with the same logo and content as the genuine store. Another outstanding challenge related to the risks and challenges associated with NFTs in cybersecurity is the fake NFT store. Fake NFT shops can sell NFTs that did not exist in the first place. At the same time, buyers must also be wary of concerns caused by artists impersonating or counterfeiting NFTs. What will be the security precautions of you?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: