Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to the crypto market now?  (Read 2212 times)
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 11:10:40 PM

Crypto continues dropping these few weeks which is more than a manipulation or a correction. It seems that crypto continues to crash and no chance for pump up in these few days. Is the bearish market starting? Or that’s the end of crypto?
Could anyone answer me?
actually the market can not be said to be 100% bearish. but I think the market is currently experiencing a drastic decline and the market has not been able to recover. but I'm still optimistic that the market can return to normal in the near future and can recover to reach ATH

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 05:34:33 PM

This is normal operating proceedure.  Is this the end of crypto, lol.  No not by any means.  There is no investment vehicle that goes up forever.  There are pull backs and bear markets for every market including crypto.  Are we entering a bear market?  That is the real question, and I think we are.  A lot of things are gonna get hammered in 2022 including crypto.  Strap in and enjoy the ride down!

Exactly. No one said crypto is meant to go up all of the time. What goes up, has to go down inevitably. It's up to the investor himself to play his cards right in order to stay ahead of the game. When the market goes bullish, you should take the opportunity to convert your crypto to Fiat or a stablecoin of your choice. Just do the opposite once the market turns bearish. Repeat this, and you'll be on a road towards financial success. Of course, not everyone is capable of understanding this. Knowing that most newcomers into crypto are looking to make a quick buck, tells us that the crypto/Blockchain space needs more time to mature. We're still in the early stages of crypto adoption, so anything can happen in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 05:58:35 PM

The end of crypto? Thinking like that proves that you're not too deep into the crypto world. You still don't know crypto's crazier decline than today.
bearish market only as without correction or in a period of consolidation.
Take a look now, the market has started to improve. The right decision when the market crashes is to buy it. Use your capital reserves if you still have reserves. Get rid of your panic.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 10:51:58 PM

If someone is really bullish in the case of a market correction and can actually understand the chart well and predicts the bottom then he can actually play risky and take some kind of loan and invest that money in the market to make good returns over investment. These corrections resets the market for another cycle either bullish or bearish, I guess we are still in a bull cycle and can see a new high in the year 2022.
A better cycle for the bulls to hit a new ATH, that sounds better and the cycle is indeed needed. Because the crypto market is a market with high volatility and with crazy price fluctuations.
However, making a loan is not recommended for beginners because it has a big risk. The loan will have interest and a repayment period to be made. if you don't have a good return then you will be in new trouble again.
Most importantly, don't panic and don't cut loss on the crash price. wait until the price improves.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 10:03:55 AM

If someone is really bullish in the case of a market correction and can actually understand the chart well and predicts the bottom then he can actually play risky and take some kind of loan and invest that money in the market to make good returns over investment. These corrections resets the market for another cycle either bullish or bearish, I guess we are still in a bull cycle and can see a new high in the year 2022.
A better cycle for the bulls to hit a new ATH, that sounds better and the cycle is indeed needed. Because the crypto market is a market with high volatility and with crazy price fluctuations.
However, making a loan is not recommended for beginners because it has a big risk. The loan will have interest and a repayment period to be made. if you don't have a good return then you will be in new trouble again.
Most importantly, don't panic and don't cut loss on the crash price. wait until the price improves.

Taking loans? It's a double whammy to me so I won't take that risk to go there.

It's better to really just invest the money that you can afford in this market because it's really volatile that we don't know what will be the price movement. It can either go down and up and depends on the sentiments of the people. So for beginners, it's not recommended to go down that path here. Sooner or later you might end up losing money, in my opinion.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 02:45:36 PM

The end of crypto? Thinking like that proves that you're not too deep into the crypto world. You still don't know crypto's crazier decline than today.
Take a look now, the market has started to improve. The right decision when the market crashes is to buy it. Use your capital reserves if you still have reserves. Get rid of your panic.

It's never the end of crypto when development and innovation is happening behind the scenes. Not to mention, mainstream adoption is growing at an accelerated rate. It's not about the price per coin, but rather its usefulness. I've said this many times already. But most people are driven by greed, so they're only into crypto to make a quick buck. As long as we have this mindset, we won't be going anywhere.

Believe me, the dip is more than a huge opportunity for anyone to grab coins at a discounted rate before everything goes back up again. If you're smart, you'd be accumulating as much crypto as you can before the next bull run. Who knows if you manage to double or even triple your investment after the "tide" is over? All eyes are on Bitcoin right now, so if Bitcoin goes up, so will the rest of the other cryptocurrencies on the market. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 09:56:47 PM

Taking loans? It's a double whammy to me so I won't take that risk to go there.

It's better to really just invest the money that you can afford in this market because it's really volatile that we don't know what will be the price movement. It can either go down and up and depends on the sentiments of the people. So for beginners, it's not recommended to go down that path here. Sooner or later you might end up losing money, in my opinion.
Completely agree with you, Dave. Taking loans to invest into something and believing that you will be able to pay off the loan amount plus the interest is optimistic at best. It may work for a trader who is very experienced and just needs quick funds but for someone who is not used to these things shouldn't try it at all.

The idea of taking loans when the market is down doesn't sound bad to begin with but when you look into the other side of things like how do you plan to repay in case things don't go as you imagined, it starts looking bleak. If you have a backup plan, then go ahead!

By the way, investing into altcoins with borrowed money is almost the best way to get rekt.

savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 10:10:58 PM

Yeah, as most people call it, "buying the drips". By the way, I think while the crypto market is not on a decline because the blockchain technology is getting implemented in new sectors every day, I would not shy away from sharing that we are definitely moving in the wrong direction. Everyone now days is looking to make quick money and more fake and meme coins are out in the market and they don't even feel bad announcing themselves as memes.

I felt the ICO years were the worst but what's happening now and people getting mad about meme coins is the worst phase for cryptocurrencies as compared to the ICO years when everyone was raising funds, at least they had a decent idea. Now it's just utter bullshit in the market with all the memes.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 12:50:17 PM

Yeah, as most people call it, "buying the drips". By the way, I think while the crypto market is not on a decline because the blockchain technology is getting implemented in new sectors every day, I would not shy away from sharing that we are definitely moving in the wrong direction. Everyone now days is looking to make quick money and more fake and meme coins are out in the market and they don't even feel bad announcing themselves as memes.

I felt the ICO years were the worst but what's happening now and people getting mad about meme coins is the worst phase for cryptocurrencies as compared to the ICO years when everyone was raising funds, at least they had a decent idea. Now it's just utter bullshit in the market with all the memes.

The crypto market has changed a lot over the years, as new trends come up in the crypto/Blockchain space. Nowadays, it's all about "meme" coins, "De-Fi", and NFTs where people pour money like crazy with the hopes of getting rich in an instant. Things were different back then, as not many people were aware of crypto/Blockchain tech. It was all about Bitcoin and a few good-old altcoins, where development was taken more seriously than what it is right now.

Of course, even with today's bearish market, development is still happening behind the scenes. But developers are more focused on launching "shitcoins" than improving existing blockchain networks for the benefit of all. Newcomers into crypto don't really understand what it's all about, so the moment they see market prices going down, is the moment they'll believe it's the end of the world. I wouldn't worry about this, as long as crypto fulfills its promise of "bringing banking to the unbanked". Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 315

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 01:34:01 PM

For now, the price decline continues to occur so many say that the bearish market is back but we just wait until the new year if indeed the market is not back at the pump then it will most likely last for several years as it did in the previous year, but we expect this is only a correction at the end of the year and the value of crypto will again peak for next year.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 01:49:05 PM

Not really a crash though. We understand that crypto investors who have made huge gains in the past and waited for December may sell some to spend for holidays. I have already anticipated this so I honestly think that it’s unlikely that BTC may go up to $100k before the year ends. Based on the chart, I think BTC still has a chance (not good chance, but at least slim or small would do) to move up to $50k but now it’s consolidating between $47k to $50k. Just enjoy the Holidays for now man.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 01:55:25 PM

Year-end or you can say the festival season is going on and most of the traders are not trading and enjoying the festival and I would say current market in the correction phase it's not manipulation as the total volume is also very less nowadays. I believe the market will start reviving in the second week of January. At present, we can't say it is a bear market. There are certain support and resistance level that will decide the direction of the market in the coming days until and unless breakout of the levels.

velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 05:58:37 PM

Crypto continues dropping these few weeks which is more than a manipulation or a correction. It seems that crypto continues to crash and no chance for pump up in these few days. Is the bearish market starting? Or that’s the end of crypto?
Could anyone answer me?

No, this happened only because of the market correction.
Market conditions like today are commonplace and I think this is an opportunity for many people to buy some altcoins that have future opportunities, namely the price will increase in the following year.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Valak

Activity: 743
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 11:57:01 AM

The crypto market in the third week of 2022 still tends to be sluggish and has not risen like in November 2021. The sluggish crypto market is known to have occurred in early 2022 trading.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 01:34:43 PM

The crypto market in the third week of 2022 still tends to be sluggish and has not risen like in November 2021. The sluggish crypto market is known to have occurred in early 2022 trading.
For now, we really need to be patient and wait for market conditions to recover.
it's just a matter of time and hope it can be realized in the near future,
most importantly follow the progress and see what will happen later
kojektea

Activity: 2254
Merit: 256

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2022, 01:45:28 PM

It seems like this has often happened at the end of every year, many of our investors and traders who enjoy the end of their year with a vacation, so the market trading is very quiet, yes now it has entered January as it is now a bear market. I see a lot of good cryptos to buy in the bear market to wait for the next bull.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 02:20:23 PM

For now, the price decline continues to occur so many say that the bearish market is back but we just wait until the new year if indeed the market is not back at the pump then it will most likely last for several years as it did in the previous year, but we expect this is only a correction at the end of the year and the value of crypto will again peak for next year.
It is possible that the bearish period has indeed arrived. Bitcoin has been at the price level of 40-42 thousand dollars for a relatively long time, and ethereum is a little more than 3000 dollars. But keep in mind that after the last big period of the bear market in 2018-2019, the market continued to develop and change. Since that time, many more people have joined the cryptocurrency, and this gives reason to argue that it has become more flexible, and the price recovery period will be much shorter. So I don't think the current bear market will last.

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 02:39:33 PM

The bearish market is confirmed now. Bitcoin is now at $40k. I guess it's been at its lowest price of the week, but I don't see any sign of a bull back either. Re-entry or waiting for a cheaper price is each other's choice.
common situations. waiting for you for a cheaper price often brings regret. as well as buying at the current price, sometimes the price will go back down deeper.
we will never know the basis of the bitcoin movement. the shallow analysis allows everyone to get caught up in their investments. whereas people who have made their investments in the long term will stay calm at the market situation they are used to seeing in years, maybe even worse.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
asyakashi

Activity: 1918
Merit: 256

Just.bet - Decentralized On-chain Casino

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 02:39:37 PM

This moment often occurs at the end of the year our investors enjoy the end of the year holidays. At that time, we should not enter the market first until the situation is stable. In January, the market was still down. I think we'll have to wait by the middle of 2022 to see the market really stable.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet$  $
  $
$  $
  $
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
CARD GAMES
PLINKO
HORSE RACING
WHEEL
DICE
ROULETTE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
✅ ONE CLICK BETS
✅ FASTEST VRF
✅ WEEKLY REWARDS
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 03:52:31 PM

Today the market dropped again and i lost a lot of value, i hope the negative trend from december will end soon, what i'm afraid is that the 2018 trend will happen again so that people get bored and leave cryptocurrencies.

Well I guess there's nothing to be afraid of, if you have said the bear market in 2018 then by now you should have at least prepared yourself already and should have plans on what to do in a bear market. As for the price going down again, I haven't check the news yet, but it seems another pressures coming from the bears at this point. And obviously, many are selling because we are trying to go over at $43k and we are not successful (at least bitcoin's price). So there is weakness amongst the bulls right now and short term predictions points to a bear market at least in the first quarter of the year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████