Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:24:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to the crypto market now?  (Read 2226 times)
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 02:28:40 PM

Inflation makes the dollar more valuable. As a rule, btc will decrease if the USD increases. I think this is a short-term correction. The nft market is huge, it's all just getting started.

This dip isn't something to feel bothered about because it's normal and part of the cycle. Corrections like this is important to balance the market and it's actually the best time to buy and accumulate good coins. Those who fear this situation still need to know more about the crypto world.
panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 03:04:28 PM

Even though the market has been going down for the past few weeks I'm sure this isn't the end of crypto. Instead I think this is a good opportunity to buy some of the top coins like BTC or ETH and some other popular coins. The market will definitely go up again I believe in this. What is needed now is your patience and belief. You must dare to make decisions quickly and accurately, the risk problems that occur you must be ready to bear if it happens. But think also if this is a golden opportunity you will actually get a big profit later.

lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 03:49:47 PM

People experienced in crypto will be ready to buy in the following week, because the bullish season is coming to an end according to their analysis, I read it in the online article a few days ago. For me, what I do is wait for news from the whales to join in buying a little bit. I'm just a small fish in the wide ocean, and I just follow the whales where they go, that's all and there's no need to panic guys.
after all, this bearish season is a normal cycle like previous year.
super bako

Activity: 1274
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 07:10:33 PM

Inflation makes the dollar more valuable. As a rule, btc will decrease if the USD increases. I think this is a short-term correction. The nft market is huge, it's all just getting started.

This dip isn't something to feel bothered about because it's normal and part of the cycle. Corrections like this is important to balance the market and it's actually the best time to buy and accumulate good coins. Those who fear this situation still need to know more about the crypto world.
yes a deep correction will occur on the bitcoin side, actually it's not only the crypto market that is red. the global stock market is also experiencing a downturn, actually the FED congress is coming in febuary. about withdrawing the inflation of money in digital to prevent something excessively affecting the entire stock or crypto?

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 09:47:08 PM

I think we are heading now to bearish market and we all know that it's the holiday season, so expect the unexpected. If the market will stay until end of the year then see you in 2024 or 2025  Grin Grin
All experienced users call  it bear market while newbies don't agree with us.. It is going to be long bear market, IMHO.

We don't know on when this market would really make out some recovery but we know overall that it would really do so no matter how long this bear market would be and we should really be prepared for that and for those who are just new into this market then you would really freak out.

Market could neither be bullish or bearish that's why you should really make yourself prepared on times like these.Instead of freaking out then it would be sensible
that you would see these times to be an opportunity instead.

Deal off on things that would happen but honestly it is just really a normal day on this market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 11:00:45 PM

I think we are heading now to bearish market and we all know that it's the holiday season, so expect the unexpected. If the market will stay until end of the year then see you in 2024 or 2025  Grin Grin
Don't lose heart that fast as it does not mean that on entering the bear market we enter after halving. In the past the halving was only support after a crash so all we used to wait for halving but now bigger companies also support it and their support make it strong to stay at a good position. Just remember the previous year when it reached to $28k and after that recovered to $50k.

In reality you have to keep a look on the stock market. Right now the stock market is losing so all assets also lose and now the stock market is at relatively stable position and hope it is going to recover. With its recovery everything will be okay.
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 11:44:46 PM

these weeks the crypto market is experiencing a decline and I think the bear market has started but the decline this time is very big especially for altcoins, hopefully the market will improve at least the market will not go down again and if the bear market continues until the end of the year I think a bull market will come in 2024-2025, hopefully that won't happen and the market will improve again in the near future.

mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 06:15:58 PM

these weeks the crypto market is experiencing a decline and I think the bear market has started but the decline this time is very big especially for altcoins, hopefully the market will improve at least the market will not go down again and if the bear market continues until the end of the year I think a bull market will come in 2024-2025, hopefully that won't happen and the market will improve again in the near future.

No this time the decline is not very big. It was years ago when we saw bigger declines in relative to them the current decline is not harmful. Currently we can see that many companies invested in crypto. Like binance has invested, tesla is working in crypto and many more like these companies are now linked with crypto so now we are at safe phase.
kaka manteng

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 08:48:45 PM

before what happened today, did you pay attention to the market from 2017 to 2020?
looks like last year's market correction also exceeded what it is today and hopefully the current correction will lead the market to a more positive direction in the future.

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
bhooscream

Activity: 728
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 09:10:10 PM

The Bear market is coming up gradually, base on recent Bitcoin price clash to $35k, which other alt coin are seriously dropping in price, which many trader called it correction or imbalance price, and coin market is massively bleeding on Red point.
So, do you mean that no hope for another bullish phase? All people must feel that the bearish is coming now, and the decline is the strong reason for the possible bearish season. But I don't really understand why there are still good signs such as more companies to invest in crypto, more countries to decide a legal tender for Bitcoin, and sometimes the market looks increasing. Do you think these good signs have no correlation with the possible bullish again? In my opinion, what's happening is only a correction, bro.
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2022, 12:14:39 AM

before what happened today, did you pay attention to the market from 2017 to 2020?
looks like last year's market correction also exceeded what it is today and hopefully the current correction will lead the market to a more positive direction in the future.
Good catch on what you've said, people don't realize that there's also a correction that has happened last year. They all highlight the high and the peak.
But they don't recognize it. That's why whatever is happening to the crypto market right now, they only see the high and down for the current situation and comparison.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 01:34:20 AM

Yes with every year the market goes through a correction at least we can know what needs to be done to deal with such situations,
Surely everyone also hopes the same and we'll see in the future,
the most important thing is when there is a correction we don't need to panic

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Frengki_cisco

Activity: 790
Merit: 44

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 02:32:27 AM

Crypto continues dropping these few weeks which is more than a manipulation or a correction. It seems that crypto continues to crash and no chance for pump up in these few days. Is the bearish market starting? Or that’s the end of crypto?
Could anyone answer me?
The answer for you is easy, crypto belongs to what class, buying and selling assets, trading, investments or objects are not traded.

If crypto assets are buying and selling, ups and downs are not a burden for you, things like that continue to happen as long as there are transactions in the market, not only crypto types of other objects as well.

BTC
Al Qiyamah

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 03:17:27 AM

You don't have to worry about the crypto market being bearish at the moment, I think this happened because of the massive bitcoin sell-off and it was followed by a few price drops altcoins. The crypto market is not over, this usually happens without us knowing when it will improve.

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 05:21:22 AM

We already in the bear market but don't think that this will end of crypto because that will not happen, many people still investing in cryptos even this bear market because all cryptos are now cheap. This is just temporary it will recover soon so just be patient, hold your cryptos and buy some more.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 01:36:21 PM

Even though the market has been going down for the past few weeks I'm sure this isn't the end of crypto. Instead I think this is a good opportunity to buy some of the top coins like BTC or ETH and some other popular coins. The market will definitely go up again I believe in this. What is needed now is your patience and belief. You must dare to make decisions quickly and accurately, the risk problems that occur you must be ready to bear if it happens. But think also if this is a golden opportunity you will actually get a big profit later.

It isn't the end of crypto at all. The market is going down simply because the hype faded away. Not to mention, some negative events in the mainstream world have contributed to such market behavior. Smart investors would take this opportunity to buy more coins to stack them up for the future. But most people don't know what crypto is truly about, so they start whining when they see everything going down the drain at a fast pace.

Believe me, crypto was never about making money. It was created to become an alternative to the existing banking system. As long as you use crypto as a currency (not as an investment), you won't have to worry about current market prices. Who knows how far crypto will go as it continues to reach widespread adoption worldwide? Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 01:53:55 PM

Maybe now in a state of crypto winter or just temporary bearish. Honestly, we never know what will happen next. If anyone knows what will happen to the next crypto market, it is im surely that person will be the richest. So we just speculation.. I reading newspaper and wathcing news on tv What I observe is the crypto market is just sideways and a little correction and you know what,, a lot of rich people and government agencies buy a lot of bitcoin, with wild speculation we can conclude this is the right time to buy in the dip but it takes time to bounce back. DYOR

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2022, 02:10:53 PM

As we usually experience at the end of the year. The downturn always occurs at the end of the year. How do we respond we usually take the annual holiday when the end of the year until q2. However, January to February has entered a bear market.

Looks like you've done your homework Smiley

People fear what they don't understand and miss out on great opportunities.
Crypto growing over time with adoption, more people enter the market and more derivatives are created
But the crypto market is manipulated in some way or another.
Use it to your own advantage.
arbifahrozy

Activity: 896

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 06:14:28 PM

That was not caused by retail holders, not at all. The news triggers a fast sell-off which triggers stop orders which sends the price tumbling, and that's why it recovered so fast because it wasn't a real dip. Learn how the order book works and reacts to the news or don't do this stuff.

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 04:01:07 AM

you are very calm in responding to this situation.
it is likely that the market is currently repeating the same events as several years ago, the market will continue to fall. i hope that doesn't happen. but if it does happen then as you said, see you in 2024 or 2025.

i hope you will be there because i will also be prepared to stay there.  Grin Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: