Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:20:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUDMINR  (Read 515 times)
CLOUDMINR (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:10:18 PM

Hello fellow Bitcoiners!

Im happy to announce, that with so many cloud mining services right now I decided to build a Wordpress based cloud mining review site.

You may ask why? Because I am a silent reader of this sub forum for quiet a while now, and every week another "cloud mining" thread pops up where people ask, which provider is the best, is this a scam etc...
I want to provide a quick and fast overview of the current best providers, aswell the safest. What are their pros? what are their cons? Scam or not? Of course readers of the site have the possibility to provide their feedback too!

Launch of the site will be in some weeks. I don't want to rush it and provide a beautiful design with functionality aswell as easy to use.

Please feel free to drop your thoughts in this thread, aswell as giving feedback!

If any cloud mining provider is reading this, and wants me to review their site, or advertise with me please contact me via private message.

If you like my first Bitcoin related project and want to support me a little bit feel free to donate to: 1MYN2UNb6tga1SJrGsdrrFQbYy3HbX5Z4U

Regards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: