Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:06:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Llooking for partners coins airdrop project  (Read 62 times)
Voxo2222 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 08:33:29 PM

For coins airdrop project.
Telegram based airdrop project if you want to promote ur project then you can start giving out coins on our telegram app also its a christmas perfect time for this.

The idea is all free for people they just put out their wallet address and receive coins from teams who want to promote better their projects !! And best way to do that is to give nice airdrops and you can say everywhere ur project is more legit as its listed on our airdrop app.
This gives a lot credibility also ur project !!

If u series lets do it. If u understood anything about business and marketing then u do it right to way this.
nigthcrowd

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 09:07:52 AM

Telegram based airdrop project if you want to promote ur project then you can start giving out coins on our telegram app also its a christmas perfect time for this.

The idea is all free for people they just put out their wallet address and receive coins from teams who want to promote better their projects !! And best way to do that is to give nice airdrops and you can say everywhere ur project is more legit as its listed on our airdrop app.

If u series lets do it. If u understood anything about business and marketing then u do it right to way this.
Is this included in the marketing affiliate? Or if there is an affiliate program, can I give it to me?
Voxo2222 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 02:31:07 PM

Is this included in the marketing affiliate? Or if there is an affiliate program, can I give it to me?

Its not a affilate
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: