Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Troy Propes should be arrested.  (Read 49 times)
gredinger (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 53

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 05:16:06 AM

Putting profits before people's lives is sick.

The buck stops with executives; they created the policies and procedures which encouraged management to prevent workers from going home.

This in turn lead to multiple workers dying at the factory. If management didn't prevent these folks from going home, they'd likely be alive today.

Instead, this corporation made the conscious decision to threaten to *FIRE* people if they left for safety.

I'd say the company should undergo the corporate death penalty, where all assets are seized and auctioned off to pay reparations to the victims

Management should be tried and convicted

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kentucky-tornado-factory-workers-threatened-firing-left-tornado-employ-rcna8581

I'd be curious to see management try to lie during the court hearings; perjury charges and whatnot exists for lying under oath. It's not illegal to lie to the media though.

cmg777

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2021, 11:40:25 AM

Putting profits before people's lives is sick.

The buck stops with executives; they created the policies and procedures which encouraged management to prevent workers from going home.

This in turn lead to multiple workers dying at the factory. If management didn't prevent these folks from going home, they'd likely be alive today.

Instead, this corporation made the conscious decision to threaten to *FIRE* people if they left for safety.

I'd say the company should undergo the corporate death penalty, where all assets are seized and auctioned off to pay reparations to the victims

Management should be tried and convicted

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kentucky-tornado-factory-workers-threatened-firing-left-tornado-employ-rcna8581

I'd be curious to see management try to lie during the court hearings; perjury charges and whatnot exists for lying under oath. It's not illegal to lie to the media though.

What about Amazon? There were workers still at that facility as well but ok lets go after the small and mid-sized business but nothing to see here for the larger fish in the sea, right Gredinger? After all Amazon provides quite a bit of money to your party.

gredinger (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 53

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 11:05:12 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2021, 08:20:03 AM by gredinger

What about Amazon? There were workers still at that facility as well but ok lets go after the small and mid-sized business but nothing to see here for the larger fish in the sea, right Gredinger? After all Amazon provides quite a bit of money to your party.

Amazon too.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: