Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:53:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Only invest an amount you can afford to lose"  (Read 1269 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 03:00:31 PM

Exactly, when we invest with an amount that we think we will lose or lose, it will make us always optimistic and don't care about falling market conditions, investors who expect big profits because they invest with everything they have, so when they see a red market, they immediately sell in panic. .
Ultegra134

Activity: 1596
Merit: 785

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 07:58:50 PM

While I get the basic idea around this concept, it's not always applicable. Personally, I've got a relatively decent amount of money on staking pairs through Beefy, I've allocated 2/3 of my funds, while I've got the other 1/3 lying in my wallet. I definitely cannot afford to lose such amount, while even if I reversed the numbers, my profit would be minimum.

When I used to trade, I held approximately 0.05 BTC, from which I'd only use 0.01 - 0.02 BTC at most for my trades. That doesn't mean I could afford to lose such amount, however, it was deemed safer than using all my funds.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 08:11:24 PM

Exactly, when we invest with an amount that we think we will lose or lose, it will make us always optimistic and don't care about falling market conditions, investors who expect big profits because they invest with everything they have, so when they see a red market, they immediately sell in panic. .
When you do invest only on the amount that you could afford to lose then you wouldnt really care much nor get stressed out when it comes to possible market conditions since you do know into your mind that you wont really be wrekt out totally once the market goes down and thats the advantage when you do limit out yourself
when it comes to finances and investment. You should be wise on spending and managing things and wont tend to go overboard on something that
you cant bare if anything goes wrong.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 8407

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 08:59:04 PM

Easier said than done ... that's why I am absolutely that every second person on this topic, talking about safe investments and giving advice, is lying, because he himself does not follow his own advice. Several years ago I was the same, in the context of agreeing with the obvious, but in practice I was constantly losing BTC.

And if I really had the opportunity from the future to give myself only one piece of advice, then under no circumstances would I advise myself something from the category - "diversify" or "only invest an amount you can afford to lose". "Don't jump to conclusions, especially with simple conclusions" - this is what I would say to myself,  and it is an unfinished thought that you can develop if you want to yourself, since each of us is able to understand only as much as he can understand.

Among other things, I see that this is a self-moderated thread, and I really hope that the OP will toughly moderate the gibberish that is published for the sake of a quota, then perhaps this thread will really be filled with insightful content.  Tongue

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
syedakhlaque

Activity: 396
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 03:57:55 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2021, 04:35:31 AM by syedakhlaque

Bitcoin is now a stable cryptocurrency. If it loses its position and its price goes down then it has the ability to restore its position after some waiting. So short time investment or long time investment is not much risky these days as there was the uncertain condition before in the beginning. But regarding business principles, it is better
that you should not invest all of your savings or all of your money at a time but save something for other necessities of life.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 04:18:19 AM

It is not something unique to crypto though,,, the adage is something applied to every single investment and in fact if you read every contract that you sign with an investment (traditional like bonds or stocks) there is even the same line of advice there.

People think this risk is only in crypto but it is in EVERY investment,,, never forget this and recall it whenever you see someone claim to guarantee profits.
I agree with you. But most people forget about that because they have greediness, especially if they see they can make a big profit from crypto, which is happening to many people. If they can remember that the risk will always be there in any investment and be careful when they put their money in the investment, they will not break that and will enjoy their profit while controlling their greediness. So the adage will always work in any investment and we need to calculate the money you will be using for the investment.

But that greed is really less about being crypto and more about them making money. They would act exactly the same if they were trading stocks or gold or silver,,, same way, using maximum leverage and using maximum loans if they could.

Trust me, these guys will go into Defi and NFT in the exact same way,,, not just because it is crypto but because it is promising them easy money. If something bigger and more lucrative (in their thoughts) than crypto, they'll go there.
At least, if they can control their greediness, that thing will not happen and they will have a chance to make money. Whether they trade in crypto or stocks or gold or silver, controlling the greediness will be necessary and the important thing if you want to make a profit. Otherwise, you will only lose your money and once you lose the money, it will not be easy to recover and it could need long before you can recover the money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Molinology

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 06:02:05 AM

@Leea1334 Yes, The risk is in all types of investments and one should invest only the amount he can afford to lose. In the case of crypto there are many people who have not yet accepted crypto as a trading asset. And maybe because of this lack of acceptance they find crypto more risky.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 06:45:18 AM

Bitcoin is now a stable cryptocurrency. If it loses its position and its price goes down then it has the ability to restore its position after some waiting. So short time investment or long time investment is not much risky these days as there was the uncertain condition before in the beginning. But regarding business principles, it is better
bitcoin is not a stable crypto, in fact its fluctuation is very high. other than that, there is no guarantee that the price will go back up once it goes down, but nowadays people's need for bitcoins is increasing, so the price is always going higher. Well, I also hope that this can continue to happen.

that you should not invest all of your savings or all of your money at a time but save something for other necessities of life.
other than that, I agree with this. it is important to set aside some for daily needs. it would be better if you use 20% - 30% of your income for investment elsewhere, and the rest you manage for real life.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 06:50:41 AM

Trust me, these guys will go into Defi and NFT in the exact same way,,, not just because it is crypto but because it is promising them easy money. If something bigger and more lucrative (in their thoughts) than crypto, they'll go there.
At least, if they can control their greediness, that thing will not happen and they will have a chance to make money. Whether they trade in crypto or stocks or gold or silver, controlling the greediness will be necessary and the important thing if you want to make a profit. Otherwise, you will only lose your money and once you lose the money, it will not be easy to recover and it could need long before you can recover the money.

Yes,,, that was my whole point. This greed thing has nothing to do with "because it is crypto",,, take all these greedy guys and put them in a room with 10 toys and they will choose the ones that supposedly promise them the most profit.

So I think people need to stop associating crypto trading with high risk speculators as these guys go everywhere, and they don't even use crypto.

@Leea1334 Yes, The risk is in all types of investments and one should invest only the amount he can afford to lose. In the case of crypto there are many people who have not yet accepted crypto as a trading asset. And maybe because of this lack of acceptance they find crypto more risky.

You cannot be not accepting crypto as a trading asset and yet be buying and selling crypto? And crypto IS more risky,,, whether you accept it or not Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 07:09:06 AM

agree, you can find money in any place, but its hard to get bitcoin if you are not smart enough.
the problem is people still need money, they turn bitcoin into money. better if people turn it into gold, and doesnt matter if to money as long as really important. but, they turn to money to fill their desire, buy this, and those. like daily needed increase with how much you have salary

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 07:49:46 AM

Een so, trust me no one wants to invest any for loss regardless of the small amount so, for me, it is about patience and picking the right project to invest in. If you know the project you invested in is good with conviction and understanding of the market, then holding wouldn't be a problem been if you invested a medium to a high amount of money. 
cardholder

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 10:47:40 AM

This is really important and a healthy counsel for anyone investing in bitcoin especially when it's one's first time or still testing the waters, high stakes actually creates high hopes and expectations and when things go south on that particular thing it creates negativity which might be unhealthy in some areas of our life
airdata

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 02:21:46 PM

Bitcoin is now a stable cryptocurrency. If it loses its position and its price goes down then it has the ability to restore its position after some waiting.
I can't understand that how you said that Bitcoin is Stable currency as current market price, i see that Daily Bitcoin price is $2-5k Up down. Today bitcoin's ATH was $48700 and now btc is $46600, actually bitcoin is unstable coin.   

▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
......swap...Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
...MVP LIVE...
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 03:28:36 PM

"Only invest an amount you can afford to lose."

Probably one of the most common advice I've heard when it comes to investing in bitcoin; and I've used it a lot of times too. But honestly, in our current situation where fiat is getting printed like hell, I started to use that statement less and less. It just seems that holding bitcoin is now totally necessary.

I think this kind of mindset stems for the inflationary nature of BTC being totalled to a limited number supply of 21 million. The more BTCs are mined everyday, the more it gets valuable as it is non-renewable form of asset, unlike existing assets nowadays.

HODLing is still the viable option. If there is an opportunity to purchase more BTCs, such advice should always apply- only invest the amount that you are willing to lose. Consider everything that you invested as money that is good as gone until you withdraw it.
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1153

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 04:43:34 PM

"Only invest an amount you can afford to lose."

Probably one of the most common advice I've heard when it comes to investing in bitcoin; and I've used it a lot of times too. But honestly, in our current situation where fiat is getting printed like hell, I started to use that statement less and less. It just seems that holding bitcoin is now totally necessary.
Of course it's a common opinion that we hear too often, but not everyone pays attention to it just out of passion. I mean greed, a lot of people are too greedy to think that they can get rich overnight where their inability to know something will only cost them. Volatility being something that will teach them about how to use money in investing, of course they need to know that investing money they can afford to lose is the best way to prevent financial and emotional losses.

Investing money they can afford to lose is the best advice ever, this is useful for everyone but we are really not responsible for their inability to understand this investment because in the case of any investment then we are the main person in charge. This is not about being stingy, but it is a good position to invest in. It is clear that any advice that is aimed at investment then I think they should consider it as non-financial advice.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Leviathan.007

Activity: 1624
Merit: 722

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2021, 04:47:26 PM

As the OP already said in the first post "Only invest an amount you can afford to lose" is one of the most common words you will ever hear from people whenever they are trying to give you a piece of advice. No matter in what market you are investing this rule never changes, however, there are some people and they became rich from going all into bitcoin or other assets but the whole point about these people is you usually hear only about the winners while you will not hear about the people you lost everything because of no having any proper plan if you ask me I totally stick into this plan and even if inflation rises as hell and bitcoin riches 1M I still won't change my investment plan regarding bitcoin or any other asset.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 05:10:32 PM

It is all a mind game, and knowing which projects you invest helps a lot. It takes a lot of effort but knowing that you invested in a project that did several x from its price leave one with a massive room for market down.

One example of this for instance is the recent project launched last week, MetaVPad. It's running on a hot trending theme of the Metaverse and it did a crazy return. This is the type of investment you can be sure to be +ve even during market corrections
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 05:23:51 PM

It is all a mind game, and knowing which projects you invest helps a lot. It takes a lot of effort but knowing that you invested in a project that did several x from its price leave one with a massive room for market down.

One example of this for instance is the recent project launched last week, MetaVPad. It's running on a hot trending theme of the Metaverse and it did a crazy return. This is the type of investment you can be sure to be +ve even during market corrections
This is why most of the time i would always look after about the potential projects because you do know the probability of seeing shorterm gains which is
much more preferable rather than waiting up for long game and you wont be sure if it would really be getting some value. We know that hype isnt good but
getting recognition is something that signifies that the project does really have that potential because big investors arent that dumb on pouring
up to something which isnt good.

airdata

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 05:29:15 PM

It is very important to understand the risks involved in trading. One must trade only that amount of money which he can afford to lose. Having a solid risk management strategy should be the most important component of any trading plan.
Only We can't espect  profit from crypto trading, Profit and loss both is a part of trading, and it is not correct that trading means risk, just need to follow market and buy good coin. So i not agree with this opinion that buy an amount that you can afford to loss.           

▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
......swap...Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
...MVP LIVE...
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2021, 05:33:48 PM

Agree, this is exactly what should be taken seriously when investing in crypto. However, human greed always goes beyond thinking or feeling. Some people still don't understand this and why they always lose because they spend most of their money just for lottery purposes and it's always "when moon" Lol
The time requirement is too high to achieve is to receive Rekt. They always ignore being educated by everyone, some of whom are emotionally invested and willing to spend everything in pursuit of a value that is in fact an unsustainable hype.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: