Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:08:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 223 times)
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 04:21:28 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2021, 07:30:46 PM by andulolika

delete

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bullion-n-BTC
Copper Member

Activity: 446
Merit: 65

Physical Bitcoin is the only way to stack

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 09:33:33 PM

What are you looking to get out of her? Just curious I don’t have a lot of experience with physical alt coins

LuckyFool Bullion on Instagram / Physical Crypto Coins Facebook page / The Alchemy Mint / LuckyFool Mint
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 05:36:27 AM

I really like it so not too reasonable tbh, but seems kryptowerk still has a few unsold and i want to buy them now lol.
I'm actually waiting for the 24h to erase the post. But feel free to contact kryptowerk to get a brand new one Smiley

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
sweeteye

Activity: 789
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 04:57:08 PM

Hi, well, it's actually unfunded, but i can send it first over to kryptowerk which  I remember said that they can be funded back if peel happens or such, i recieved it as funded.

As title says i'm willing to look at offers for it.

Only 128 versions exist same as the unfunded version.
It has #89
Can make an auction or raffle if people wishes for it.

Cannot erase it yet, seems there are few left for sale.

Hi~
I'm unclear on this. I believe you state that this was received funded, but now is actually unfunded...
Can you clarify, please?
Thanks
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 05:11:24 PM

I'm unclear on this. I believe you state that this was received funded, but now is actually unfunded...
Can you clarify, please?
Thanks

The card came funded, it ended up unfunded, but upon buying it was stated that in case of peeling or anything it can be sent back to be re-funded with a new holo.

I will erase the post soon as it seems kryptowerk still has some left (is what his threads say) and i'd buy some more myself.

Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 01:07:11 AM
Merited by minerjones (1)

Just to give some info on this card:

- they all came funded with 0.25 XMR. it is still funded, unless the hologram was peeled and the private key retrived.
- a refunding or similar was never offered and will never be offered.
- few cards still available, that is correct. See for numbers: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5140464.0
- the funding was done by MoonBits. I never touched, saw or in any other way interacted with the private keys. MoonBits is and will always stand for top-security and quality privatekey handling, I know them personally and have the highest level of trust for them.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 10:33:33 AM

Just to give some info on this card:

- they all came funded with 0.25 XMR. it is still funded, unless the hologram was peeled and the private key retrived.
- a refunding or similar was never offered and will never be offered.
- few cards still available, that is correct. See for numbers: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5140464.0
- the funding was done by MoonBits. I never touched, saw or in any other way interacted with the private keys. MoonBits is and will always stand for top-security and quality privatekey handling, I know them personally and have the highest level of trust for them.
Must of dreamed then? My apologies, lol, anyhow first step would of been sending it over and would of still been fine.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: