Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:55:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The First 100% All Crypto Multivendor Marketplace!!!  (Read 46 times)
prosperitytoken (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 06:34:46 AM

Prosperity Mall is the First 100% Cryptocurrency Multivendor Marketplace
We Offer You an Unbeatable Shopping Experience That Allows You Buy and Sell with Cryptocurrency.

Prosperity Mall Offer's Both the Sellers and Buyers the Opportunity to Transact in a Safe and Secured Environment Using our Advanced and Innovative Payment and Tracking Gateways, Given Everyone the Peace of Mind That Comes with Shopping.

Now Accepting Vendors!!!
https://prosperitymall.io
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 07:03:48 AM

Hello there does your services accepted any crypto? I can see such products offered but curios to know what crypto are being accepted here. Also btw, you should post this on altcoin services since you are offering a website for crypto services and goods. Should move the thread on that particular section, or announcement I think. But since you don't offered token then the first one is better choice.

prosperitytoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 07:27:45 AM

Hi, we're currently accepting BNB, Smartchain and our token which is Prosperity Token. Right now we're trying to introduce all of our utilities with our token but we will add Bitcoin, ETH, etc at a later date. We're also accepting partnership with other Doxed Projects for a fee. If they want us to list their token on our platform, we have a fee and they can then use that as a form of payment.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 07:44:51 AM

You have made the right choice advertising here since this is a full fledged crypto community with millions of crypto enthusiasts who will be happy to pay a visit to your website, welcome,  am glad bnb is the chosen option for now as it will help a lot to reduce transaction fee,
May I ask if you have restrictions to the countries you will be shipping to and if that information is already available on your site, what shipping method is available?
prosperitytoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 07:55:49 AM

Yeah, i forgotten I had made an account a while ago. To answer your question. The vendors limits the countries they want to do business with. We try and give full control to the vendors as long as they sell Legal Products.
prosperitytoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 08:19:44 AM

No escrow. All vendors are paypal verified and we implemented Web 3.0 MetaMask/Wallet Connect. Also, thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: